Chapter 101: S-Class Magician
14.1k 31 363
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuriko opened her eyes and pushed her body to lean against the headboard. She slept in the same room last time.

She threw the blanket and touched her crotch wet with her juices.

Was it just a wet drea—

*Bzzzt!* *Bzzzzt!*

Her smartphone vibrated. She flipped it and looked at the caller number.

Asahi?

She hurriedly answered and pressed the phone against her ear.

"Yuriko, congratulations on the three creampies in our dream," Asahi teased from the other side.

Everything was real. Her talk with Asahi, becoming his woman, and sleeping with him—everything was as real as it could get.

A relieved sigh escaped her. She had no idea what to do if it turned out to be a dream. She had come to adore this playboy son-in-law and parting now would be akin to tearing a part of her soul.

"Everything okay?" Asahi asked again, a hint of concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah, honey. Everything is fine," she replied, trying not to blush.

Asahi chuckled. "Glad you didn't deny it. I would have to spank your bottom if you rejected me again."

"You can do it if you want…" she whispered and coughed. "We are a couple now, so I naturally won't deny it."

"Tell others to head back home. I miss them so much."

"Finally, I can meet Saya… thanks, honey, you are the best."

"I know and love you."

"Love you too," she looked around even though the room was empty and pressed her lips near the mic. "Chuu."

"You are so cuuuute," Asahi nearly screamed.

Yuriko quickly ended the call and let out a long sigh. Talking to Asahi made her feel young and delicate, even though she was nearing her forties.

I am happy to live beside you, as long as you don't betray me or my daughter… honey.

—x—x—x—

I put down the phone with a chuckle. Seriously, everything about this woman was charming.

We had spent an hour talking while cuddling on the couch tainted with our fluids. She had told everything happening around her group currently staying at a small shelter in the Osaka prefecture. They had refrained from carrying any dead weight but couldn't bear to abandon any children. The situation over there was worse since the government invested most of the resources to build the largest shelter in Tokyo.

No use thinking about it now.

Saya and Klyscha didn't appear even after the lewding session ended.

I connected with Saya through the telepathy and told them to return.

"I can meet mama now!" was her reply.

I shook my head and paid attention to the window.

[‘My love, get stronger’ ranked up to D. All XP the user gains increases by 20%. The user can also travel into the dreams of the partners.]

The upgrade made grinding easier and gave me another OP ability. This also gave me the opportunity to satisfy my women in their dreams. We could have all sorts of kinky plays without doing any harm to the physical body.

And most of all, Klyscha could manifest and meet with the woman. She had gotten along with Saya. It was only a matter of time before she charmed everyone with her love.

(My love thinks too highly of me…)

'You're the best wife a man could ask for.'

I got out of bed, waking Shizuka from sleep. Rini clung to my right, sleeping with an adorable smile. I didn't try anything lewd with her, okay?

"Aa-kun?"

"Nee-san, we are returning today."

"Finally… I missed our sweet time together," she glanced at Rini and flashed a wry smile.

I tucked Rini in the bed and picked up Shizuka. "Let’s spend some time in the shower."

She entangled her arms around my neck. "Umm, sure."

I made full use of the home given by the government in exchange for my services. What did this mean? They wanted me to stay here as long as possible. Hell, they even send some beauties to seduce me. But I remained firm on my stand to never accept a woman without feelings, though nee-san and Klyscha had to work extra hard to cope with my lust.

—x—x—x—

After the shower, we stood on the balcony, observing the crowd in the distance. This mansion was quite far from the commoners and the home of the only S-Class magician in the country.

Yeah.

That's me.

They introduced ranking based on a magician’s power and mine blew the common sense away, so they added the S-Class. Even Yoko had been classified as A-Class.

The city was peaceful. Choppers flew every hour to patrol the perimeter. The metal and earth magicians worked overtime to strengthen the fences and walls. The food was abundant after they secured many farms.

Society regained to some form of normalcy.

Well, if you ignore the preferable treatment every magician gets according to their rank.

The loud roar of a jeep broke my contemplation.

"Aa-kun, she is here again."

Not again…

The Major named Yamato Nagisa, the black-haired woman who led me into the city, also one of the strongest magicians with the wind element designated to get pregnant with my baby.

Yeah, this was the official's cheap scheme to repopulate the city back with strong children.

"Yo!" Yamato raised her hand from below. "I am here… again."

"Onii-san, should I open the door?" Rini asked with her hands clasped on her lap, acting like a real maid.

"Yeah, we need to have a last talk."

Rini nodded and went downstairs.

During the last two weeks, she never neglected using the [Mystical Growth] skill, and the results shocked us. Her height had grown noticeably; she also put on some weight. Her features also matured… along with her breasts nearing B-Cup.

Her body wasn't normal anymore.

If it went like this, she would look like Sayo from the anime in two or three years.

Cough. I wasn't grooming her.

"Aa-kun, wear something decent," said the woman wearing a white sleeveless top that exposed her white belly and sky blue panties.

I shrugged and wore a casual black shirt pairing them with gray shorts.

In the living room, I sat opposite to Yamato and parked my legs on the table. "We are leaving today."

Her single eye opened wide in surprise. "Does this place lack something? Is there something you don't like."

I shook my head. The officials perhaps ordered her to look after me and keep my needs attended. "I need to go back to my other women."

She let out a dry chuckle. "Won’t you impregnate someone before going? I am ready if you want to choose me."

I narrowed my eyes at her offer. Her affection points were pitiful 52; these points weren't everything but she clearly treated me as a friend, not as a man. I would have pursued her if not for her baby fetish and loyalty to the country. Spare me the trouble of a child right now. I would be a bad or outright terrible dad.

"Maybe next time," I could only say this to maintain our friendship. Having connections in the military was never bad.

She scratched her head and released a long sigh. "I am sorry for being pushy but ya know the orders…"

I stood and extended my hand with a grin. "I will conquer you next time, you hear. You will be begging to follow me."

She shook my hand, the corner of her lips rising slowly. "Getting cocky here, are we?"

"We will see."

Rini, standing beside me, tilted her head. "Onii-san, are you going to impregnate the onee-sans?"

Shizuka giggled and hugged Rini from behind, resting her boobs on Rini’s head. Shizuka turned to me with a close-eyed smile; this looked scary for some reason…

"Someday maybe."

"That’s my Aa-kun."

Even Shizuka wanted a child… of course, she will, considering her love for children, she will surely want a little one of her own.

"Unn… will onii-san marry me as well?" Rini’s innocent question froze the air in the room.

"Lolicon…" Yamato muttered.

Shizuka just smiled, refusing to clear the misunderstanding.

Fuck it.

Favorite if you liked it!

363