Chapter 127: A quickie
11.4k 21 307
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After spending lots of quality time with the girls in four hours, it was time to scout Orario, where most of Danmachi's story took place. I stroked the hair of Saeko and Shiori hugging my sides with their eyes closed, clearly enjoying the care I had given them. Though Nee-san and Saya gave a wide glare when Shiori brought this up, some sweet talk managed to get through her.

'They haven't asked me about their father yet. Klyscha, is he…?'

(He is alive and kicking, giving a hard time to the undead.)

'Should I say as expected of the father of my sword waifus?'

(...My love, I am opening the portal… now!)

Her voice was tinged with unconcealable exhaustion.

(I am… maybe. Just finished the status thing.)

'Nice. Open the change panel. I want to make some logical changes.'

—Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (DanMachi)

Description: The story of a young adventurer named Bell Cranel on his path to becoming a hero, while making girls fall for him.

[Accept] [Modify]

'When did Ryuu join Astraea Familia?'

(Let me check… around ten years before the main story.)

'That's too much… wait how old was she at that time?"

(...Eleven.)

'When did the members of Astraea Familia die?'

(Five years before the story.)

'Evilus killed them if I remember.'

(It was a Juggernaut... born from excessive destruction… of the dungeon.)

'Should I start five and a half years before the story?.'

(Do what your heart desires…)

'As for changes… I will take an orphan's identity for Nao and me. I could just enter Astraea Familia like this… but it won't give me any sense of accomplishment. Six months should be enough to give me time to coax my way into Astraea Familia.'

(I see.)

I waved my finger to write down the change and added another one—increasing the limit of the floor inside the dungeons to convert it into a long time EXP source. Speaking of my EXP source, what is Natsumi doing now? Why hasn't she escaped yet? She is bringing shame to her luxurious title of Endgame Antagonist.

I will leave the changes at that, even this will cost me… 35000 KP.

(Dungeon is the very core of the world... I have reduced the cost by making the Dungeon... as a growing entity. So after all these years, Dungeon crawled beneath the surface, extending... by consuming the lives of anyone who died there... It also doesn't change the past... as the Dungeon before the creation... of Babel, otherwise the swarm of strong monsters... would have changed everything you... know about Orario.)

'I understand and sleep after this. I won't take no for an answer.'

(...Okay.)

'Make the portal somewhere above Orario.'

(Understood.)

I pecked Saeko and Shiori's forehead and forced myself out of the bed. 

'Buy me the commoner clothing of Orario.'

A gray tunic and dark brown loose pants appeared on my bed. I quickly put them on and went to Saya's room.

"I am entering."

With a brief announcement, I opened the door. Saya was discussing something with Leme on the bed. Turning to me, she fumbled with the mini laptop on her lap.

"A-Asahi?" she looked down and shut the laptop with a loud snap. 

"...What made you so flustered?"

Her eyes swam to the ceiling, the wall, and to her sides, dodging me with effort.

"Master, come and join our talk about Saya's new ch—"

Saya shoved her hands on Leme's mouth, only to pull them back. "Don't bite like a kid."

Gods are mostly eccentric, Diva are no exception to the rule.

I pushed myself between the two and felt Saya nudging me, pouting for some reason.

Grinning, I tilted toward her. "So, when are we getting the result?"

I could check it with some artifacts. Still, the suspense made my heart race.

She was more excited than me. I felt glad for forgetting the barrier while pumping her full.

"A-A day or two."

Two months in Danmachi will be equal to one-third of the day here. I will bring Saya and Leme there after spending a few days with Nao. These two strangely got along, many thanks to their fetishes.

Leme poked me in the ribs. "Master, Leme wants the date of your return?"

"A few hours or less."

"Splendid. Leme wants to go there as well. Leme is fine being the last one."

"You and Saya will be the next one after Nao."

Saya gasped in shock. "Seriously?"

I pinched her cheeks. "Why the shocked face? Weren't you the one who said about being my first in the bath?"

"That wasn't me!"

"So you acknowledge having split personalities."

"Never," she growled.

Leme shook her head with a sigh. "Master, when will you embrace Leme in the true sense?"

"Right now" was what I wanted to say. However, Saya quietly leaning on my side while gazing at her stomach was not an everyday occurrence. Her gentle eyes created a deep impression, completely different from the girl who couldn't admit her feelings.

Leme also noticed it and assumed silence.

Several moments later, Saya shifted her gaze to me and blushed. "What'cha looking at?"

Her accent…

"Now now, Saya-chan, Master won't return for a few months on his side. That's not the way you want to send him off."

"Sorry…"

Settling my hand on her head, I gave her some heavy headpats. "Leme is right. Just call me a husband once, or…" I trailed off with a mischievous grin.

Saya gulped, her eyes fixed on me. "Or what?"

"Or I will lewd you in front of everyone like you did to me in the bath. This time I will be on top and you below me with a thick collar around your neck like that time."

"You…" she fumed and averted her face. "H… and."

Even my sharp senses couldn't catch her whisper. I grabbed the scruff of her neck and tossed her on the bed. She sprawled face first with a yelp.

I pulled down her shorts and spanked her round butt. The force sent ripples across her now red cheeks.

"Iyaa!" she shouted and wriggled, getting another slap on her soft rear.

"Call me."

"N-No! You can't force me like this!"

"Master, she is in the mood," Leme whispered and pushed my back. "Give me a kiss before you go."

"Leme, I love you."

"A fickle man like Master can feel love," she giggled and slinked out of the room.

I just sat there, blinking at her unexpected retort. Saya's begging brought me back to reality.

I tapped the Confirm & Pay button still held in my vision. Another explosion resounded. People around the world must be shaken… again.

"Saya, can I?"

She buried her face in the pillow. "Un… please?"

Her bashfulness ignited my passion, enticing me to lewd her until Nee-san and Rika interrupted us. Not caring about her embarrassment, I lewded the three of them together.

Favorite if you liked it!

307