Chapter 499: Headpat Slut
3.6k 6 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi tried to bring Haruhime back to the monster hunting, but Haruhime pushed him away with an excuse.

“Otou-sama has more important work than staying with me!”

He was an Emperor, a figure she could only look up to even in her former family. His important duties aside, he also had a massive family to look after. She should be his least priority at this time of the day. She loved spending time with him, but so did others in the family. She couldn’t be selfish and hoard him to herself!

Asahi pinched her cheeks. “You’re so considerate.”

Haruhime’s tail swished behind her. A feeling of joy emanated from her entire being. “I won’t take anything for granted again.”

“Since you insist, I’ll go. Ray, take care of her, okay?”

Ray touched her chest with her wing. “Master, nothing will harm Young Mistress.”

“Y-Young Mistress?” Haruhime stammered. “Ray Onee-sama, don’t call me that! Please call me Haruhime.”

Ray chuckled and rubbed Haruhime’s head with her wing. “Master’s daughter must be addressed as Young Mistress.”

Senior Grayfia imparted wisdom upon her naïve self, including how to address Asahi’s other family members. The secret maid group preached etiquettes Asahi could never think about.

“I won’t listen to you if you don’t stop with the young mistress.”

Haruhime puffed her cheeks and looked away. Ray tried to convince her, but her words passed Haruhime’s fox ears. She was usually timid, but she wouldn’t budge an inch in this matter.

Status and hierarchy were ingrained into Ray’s bones. Haruhime wanted to put all of it aside and be genuine. The conflict seemed meaningless in his eyes, whereas it meant everything to them.

“Ray, forget that she is my daughter. Think of her as your little sister. Can you do that?”

“I can, Master…”

For Ray, nothing mattered more than his happiness. Everything else was secondary.

Haruhime pumped her fist. “Thank you, Otou-sama.”

Asahi rubbed her fox ears while wondering how Yasaka was doing. The kitsune had yet to contact him to purge the Shinto Gods.

‘It’s like she forgot me.’

He didn’t want to be forgotten. But he also had to meet and satiate Gabriel’s lust for headpats before she went crazy.

After making sure Ray and Haruhime were fine, he assumed stealth and teleported to Gabriel’s side with Klyscha’s support.

***

Gabriel loved playing games, but something wasn’t right today. She couldn’t immerse her mind in the games. In fact, she could hardly focus on the moving spaceship. This restlessness trailed her to her bed. Falling asleep was a matter of seconds for her. Sleeping right now seemed impossible.

‘Asahi…’

Her hand unconsciously reached for her head. Patting herself just didn’t have the same feeling. Asahi’s headpats had that extra tender feeling of affection. She couldn’t describe those feelings in words.

She sprawled on the bed and looked at the ceiling. ‘Klyschaaaaa, help! Give me Asahi, please. Just ten minutes. I-I’ll do anything.’

Her patience reached its limit, and she begged the goddess for help. She had become a slave to the headpats. A life without pats wasn’t it for the Seraph. Everything felt empty and pointless.

(Your salvation is here.)

“Hey.”

She turned to the voice as her lips slowly curled up until a full smile stretched her mouth. He was her light at the end of the tunnel.

“Husband!”

Asahi caught her blind dash and rubbed her back. He had seen her roll around the bed in desperation. The tiny guilt he felt couldn't compare to his amusement. There was no denying anymore. Gabriel was a literal headpat slut who’d do anything to get headpats from him.

“How is my headpat slut doing?”

“Headpat Slut?”

She was unknown to any and every vulgar word. He didn’t elaborate on her title and continued stroking her soft back. She nearly melted in his arms as a gentler sense of pleasure went through her. It didn't sate her deep thirst.

“Not my back. Please pat my head.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“Unnn, please,” she pleaded as her wings stretched behind her. “For your future wife.”

Her sweet, seductive voice whispered in his ears. Gabriel unintentionally used her charm, and it was effective. He stopped toying with her feelings. Waving his fingers through her soft blonde hair, he rubbed her head.

“Ahmmm…” Gabriel moaned, releasing a shuddering breath in his ear.

His fingers caressed her head with gentle consideration. Despite his tender ministrations, she felt sparks jolting through her.

An intoxicating pleasure numbed her thoughts. A heap of heat concentrated on her crotch.

Her eyes widened as she realized the approaching flood. She couldn’t stop it just like how she couldn’t stop her urges.

She arched her back and grinded her crotch against his knee, all the while flapping her wings.

“Asahi, I-I can’t stop. Something is coming!”

Asahi drew back from the hug and stared at her with blank eyes. He only channeled fifteen percent power of headpats skill. That seemed enough to make Gabriel lose herself in pleasure. Surprisingly, there was no flicker between light and dark with her halo. It remained a stable white as if she wasn’t getting off to his headpats.

Gabriel twitched and melted in his arms, lacking the oxygen to even speak. She was embarrassed about wetting her panties. She had to separate from him and change her clothes… her mind rejected the thought of leaving him so soon.

Asahi rubbed her back instead of her head, and she didn’t protest this time. She yearned to experience it again, but the embarrassment suppressed her base instincts this time.

‘Klyscha, does it have something to do with her Headpat Slut?’

Gabriel should have transformed into a fallen angel after climaxing. It didn’t happen after she received the headpat slut skill.

(Yes… the Special Skill is overriding her racial skills. The rank difference is too huge between her low-rank race and the Special Skill she received from your love.)

‘…’

(She won’t fall as long as you’re triggering her Special Skill, which is just patting her head.)

After a few minutes, Gabriel got over her first climax and looked up at him. “Asahi, train me… make me stronger.”

“We’ll start tomorrow.”

“I’m sleepy… Asahi, kiss me goodnight.”

“It’s not even—” He forgot the time difference between all the worlds. While it was evening in the Dungeon, the night already descended in this world. He kissed her forehead and lowered her to the bed. “You know what, I’m gonna take a nap here.”

Rika and Shizuka could wait thirty more minutes. Gabriel needed his time or he’d truly become the Neglectful Fiancée Gabriel saw him as.

“Bring Sandalphon here,” Gabriel muttered, trying to send him off outside. She had to change her clothes. “We should all sleep together!”

She became better at lying and making excuses, Asahi had to give her that. She was nowhere near the level of fooling him as he saw right through her excuse. However, he saved her from embarrassment and departed from the room.

145