Extra 2
1.8k 28 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I know! I know! I know I said regular chapter tomorrow! but something happened! soo here just some information about the world to hold you over till tomorrow where we will go back to our MC I promise!

You might have noticed in the report that the date says the year 1903, that's for the new calendar! 

The world itself is 10 billion years old!

There have been 3 times that intelligent life has formed!

And every single time, they do the equivalent of nuking themselves.

And so this world is Fucked! So fucked there have been 5 tumors so far including the MC

Each one of them was removed, but not before laying down the foundation for our MC

Some notable examples from the tumors are: A demon god, A human dictator, and An Artifact that turns everything into gold!

Hopefully, we'll learn more about them at some point!


Every single race in this world is mutated in some way.

We already know that elves now have horns in this world.

And Lizard men have two tails.

What started off as a weird mutation, basically became the norm, where every Lizardman was born with two tails, they started outnumbering the lizard men with one tail to the point that the one-tailed were seen as the mutants.

Speaking of mutations Humans! they're maybe the most fucked out all the species.

Humans in this world have 3 stomachs and 2 livers, they can basically eat anything, which is why they're soo many of them.

They're immune to most poisons and have survived every plague so far.

It's why so many poor villages can just keep going, they just eat whatever they find in the ground.

Just wait till you see the other races, they...they're something alright.

God....the fucking demons........


Magic! how does that work!

Well. there's no such thing as mana or any of that bullshit.

But every time you use it, it takes stamina.

If you use too much magic you will fall into a magic coma, It's not healthy, doctors advice To stop using magic when you get headaches!

Well if there's no mana in this world how does magic work.

Well....., let's not get into that.


The world itself is so beaten down and broken You don't even understand.

They are areas of the planet with no life in them, Volcanos are all over the place, mutated forests.

It has to be destroyed! it's basically an old man on life support, Just pull the plug!

What I'm trying to say is the planet has cancer!

Which brings us to our MC the current tumor!


Some people seem to be confused and think that the MC is invincible or already has the power to destroy the world.

That is incorrect He is the tumor NOT the cancer.

His job is to infect the world, to passively destroy!

Now a tumor with enough power can destroy the world, but that is not what's expects of it, as long as it leads to its universe's destruction.

The omniverse won't care.

This story takes place on the last life filled planet, all other life in the universe has been snuffed out naturally.

When I said this world was on life support I wasn't kidding.

But maybe you can't except that!

Maybe you don't want the world to be destroyed.

Maybe you think there's another way, this planet can be healed you say!

Well..........I don't know much about miracles.

But ask yourself.

How does someone survive cancer?

29