day 9
1.4k 13 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{timer: 324 days till universes destruction} 


Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Waiting for your friends to walk up is something you still haven't got used to.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

You've been hitting the same (complimentary) ball against the same wall for 8 hours now.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

Why do they sleep anyway, sleeping is a waste of time! and dreaming is horrible!

Bang.

Bang.

Bang.

An employee checks on you every half an hour.

Half out of concern and half out total amazement, She spends each one of her breaks just staring at you, seeing how long you can keep it up.

Hmm, they're supposed to up by now, you'll go check.

You throw the ball against the wall one last time and then put it in your pocket.

Clap clap clap clap clap!

The employee claps while you walk away, eyes filled with admiration!

You walk into Kay's room, she seems to be washing her face.

"Oh...good morning Kath.."(Kay)

Kay seems to be already dressed in her usual clothes. 

You hear some knocking.

You open the door.

It's Marcel.

"Good morning everyone~~"(Marcel)

Marcel is wearing the same clothes as yesterday except that they are wearing a black shirt with suspenders and a hat now.

"I won't be able to stick around all day~ but I should be back when the library opens~"(Marcel)

"Where are you going?"

"I have to report to the cult~~though I won't tell them about Kathy, of course, ~~"(Marcel)

"Sigh...I guess I'll have to hold you up to your word then...let's go"(Kay)

Kay stops herself.

"Oh yeah I forgot about something!'(Kay)

"what is it?"

"Kath remember what the gentleman club told us! about the library!"(kay)

"that the library has a Grimoire"

Marcel hits their hand with their fist.

"Oh~~so that's why they upped the security~~I just thought someone drew dicks on the books again~"(Marcel)

"again?!?"(kay)

"It happens like every week~~we should look into it when we get there"(Marcel)

"yeah ok!"(Kay)

You step out of the inn and start walking down the main road.

"Hmm?"(kay)

You notice that a crowd is forming!

There seems to be some kind of commotion!

"YOU BASTARD DO YOU  YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM!!"(???)

"Y..y..y..y...YOU! WERE THE ONE THAT WALKED INTO ME!"(??)

A red-haired man in silver clothing with copper jewelry is yelling a what looks to be a novice adventurer.

The adventurer has brown hair and is slightly pudgy.

The red-haired man has two guards next to him who have pulled out their swords! 

"Hey what's going on?"(kay)

Kay asks a random passerby.

"Oh, that noble walked into that kid and then started yelling at him."(random passerby)

"SNORT! clearly your brain dead! maybe a night in jail will make you think twice!"(noble)

The Adventurer's face pales.

"WE HAVE TO HEL....huh?"(Kay)

The tension is cut by a big noise!

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!

You hear Giant footsteps!

A huge shadow is cast on the Nobel.

The Noble slowly turns around...

Behind him is a Hulking mass of a person!

They seem to be a member of the church of outliers!

They are wearing a fitting dress with a men's jacket and men's boots and a face covered with makeup!

They have a giant axe on their back, it's almost as big as they are!

Strangely enough! even with the giant body, it's still very hard to tell their gender or race!

"hEY bABE!"(outlier)

The Adventurer's face lights up and then turns red!

"tHESE gUYS bORTHING yOU?"(outlier)

The outlier grabs each of the guards in one hand and then proceeds to squees them until their heads pop!

"AH!"

Goddammit! you thought you came up with juicing!!!

"Wait! wait! WAIT A MINUTE I APOLI!!"(noble)

The outlier brings their fist down on the noble truing him into a pancake!

Before Kay can close her gaping mouth the Adventurer runs to his lover!

"Baby thank you!"(Adventurer)

The couple proceeds to make out! the crowd disperses not even looking that shocked.

Kay finally closes her mouth.

"Marcel........please explain.....how can they kill a noble and get away with it??????"(kay)

Marcel who wasn't paying attention to the whole thing answers.

"Oh~um~I think you're overestimating how powerful nobles are~they were important like~two hundred years ago~but they lost most of their power at this point~plus everyone knows the cult basically runs the  kingdom~you know with the king being a twelve year old and all~"(Marcel)

"Hmmm, So anyone from the cult can just kill whoever they want!"(Kay)

"Nah~if you do that~the subjugators will get you~they'll probably just get a warning though~"(Marcel)

"Aren't you a subjugator?"

Marcel smiles toward you and then claps his hands once!

"It's my day off~~"(Marcel)

"Let's go I don't want to see this mess anymore.......do want to talk to your friend before we leave?"(kay)

Kay points at the outlier who has their boyfriend's tongue in their mouth.

Marcel's eyes narrow...

"Not all outliers know each other Kay~~~~~~~"(Marcel)


You reach the first shop, a clothing store!

It's not too big or too small.

Once you enter a female employee walks toward you

"Welcome! please tell me if you need any help!"(employee)

[You are naked right now dude. Did you even know how embarrassing that is. Well you are a monster anyway so it doesn't matter. Just buy some clothes to wear. This will make you appear civilized.]

WHAT!

Have you been naked this whole time!!!!

You look at yourself!

Hey, wait a minute you're not naked! you still have your weird flesh clothes things on!

[buy your elf friend some new clothes]

You point toward a badass looking leather outfit!

"Kay you should try that!"

"Ummm, it's not really my style..."(kay)

"What is your style anyway~~~"(Marcel)

Kay picks up a green sundress a brown belt and brown shoes.

"Something like this! I'll go try it on!"(kay)

Kay walks up towards the dressing room, Marcel turns to you.

"Let's find some clothes for you~~"(Marcel)

[If you wear girls and boys clothes Marcel will surely compliment u. At that time say this. "Does this looks good on me."]

"Can I get Boy and Girl Clothes."

Marcel's eyes light up!

"Let me pick something out for you~~"(Marcel)

Marcel pick up a black women's jacket with furr in the hood, tight black jeans, brown boots, and a white t-shirt.

You put on and then walk out of the dressing room.

"Does this looks good on me"

Blood comes out of Marcel's nose, they give you a thumbs up!

"How do I look!.... Oh my!"(Kay)

Kay comes out in her new outfit, and rushes towards and starts pulling your cheek!

"Oh my god! you look soooooo handsome!!!"(kay)

You notice some people in the store are staring at you, some of them have red faces.

"Good job!"(kay)

Kay gives Marcel a high five!

"We'll be taking this~"(Marcel)

"That outfit looks very nice on you Ma'am and sir..........."(employee)

The employee stares at you, her face getting redder and redder.

Kay and Marcel have proud looks on their faces.

"Umm..umm..t..that..will..b..be 3 iron coins for all of it sir..."(employee)

The employee keeps trying not to look you in the eye.

You are very confused why are they scared of you all of a sudden?

Marcel pays for the clothes.

"You didn't have to pay for mine too!"(kay)

"It's fine ~that outfit looks lovely~~"(Marcel)

".......Thank you very much!"(kay)


You step out of the clothes store and walk across the street.

You walk into the General store.

It's a small homey kind of place, owned by a young man with round glasses.

His eyes bulge up slightly when he sees your party but he recovers quickly.

"Welcome we're having clearance sale!"(owner)

"clearance sale?"(kay)

"yeah......red mask is opening a new store here soon, there is no way I can compete!"(owner)

"Red mask?"

"They're the biggest company in the world~they own a size of land so big~ it might as well be a country~and they sell everything~swords, magic items, food, clothes, ancient artifacts, you can even rent armies from them~"(Marcel)

"Their products are even cheaper too!"(owner)

"Owner..."(kay)

"BUT THAT'S OK!!"(owner)

The owner stands on a table and points up!

"This is a sign! I shouldn't be wasting my time in this store!! I should follow my dream! of THE DANCE!"(owner)

The owner proceeded to do some very impressive dance moves!

Your party claps for him when he's done.

He gives you a discount out of thanks.

You hold your new items

some rope, some camping items, flint, cookware, instant food, and some other miscellaneous stuff 


You start walking toward the blacksmith when Marcel stops and pulls out some round object, they put it to their ear and talks to someone.

They push one of the buttons on the object and then turn to you!

"Sorry to cut it short ~but I have to go to the church now~I'll come back real soon~~don't have too much fun without me~"(Marcel)

Marcel blows you a kiss while walking away.

Kay rolls her eyes.

"Come on Kath"(kay)

You arrive at the blacksmith the owners of which are a lizardman and a dwarf.

The building is plain and made of rocks, you can see black smoke coming out the chimney.

"Ay scales! we gots us some customers!"(dwarf)

The dwarf is a small guy with a big beard made of rocks.

"I'm coming!"(lizardman)

The lizardman walks out of the back, he has a bag to hold his three tails.

The lizardman and dwarf don't seem to be affected by your looks, you prefer that.

"What can I do for you!"(lizardman)

[Sell the weapon you got before and try to acquire a halberd]

You sell the knives, axe, and staff and the extra guns.

You keep the sword and harpoon gun though.

The dwarf whistls~

"Did ye wipe out ah bandit group or somethin?"(dwarf)

"Ah pretty much"(Kay)

The lizardman shrugs.

"We're not that surprised, we had the lesson of not judging someone's look beaten into us!"(lizardman)

The dwarf rubs his elbow while grunting a little.

"here you go!"(lizardman)

He gives you 10 silver coins 3 iron coins and 1 copper coin

Your money now is:

2 copper coin

8 iron coins ( 5 irons used in the General store)

30 silver coins

110 gold coins

"I want a halberd!"

"Oh! you never mentioned this before!"(kay)

"Huh woman! when eh man says he want a halberd e dont think aboot it!"(dwarf)

It's kind of hard to understand the dwarf with his accent.

"Let's see here..."(lizardman)

The lizardman pulls out a black halberd.

"Oh YES! dis be de best one we got!"(dwarf)

"Careful it's heavy!"(lizardman)

You take up the halberd and swing around a little,

It's good, it will work well!

Weapons currently: cursed sword, halberd, harpoon gun.

"How much is it?"(Kay)

"One copper coin"(lizardman)

"One copper coin!?"(kay)

"Best one wee got!"(dwarf)

The dwarf winks at you.

You give him the copper coin.

And then walk out waving to the store owners goodbye.


"Ok we'll go to the magic store and then we'll meet up with Marcel and eat at the bar, and maybe get some information."(Kay)

[Kidnap someone... but be sneaky about it.]

You pull someone random into your body, you didn't even get a good look at him.

You can feel them thrashing in you.

........................now what?

Guess you just gonna keep him for a while then, if he dies you'll just absorb him.

You arrive at the magic store!

The place is really fancy, it's painted blue and has some light sky blue fabric hanging on it.

You walk inside.

Every item is placed neatly and put into separate categories.

Kay picks up some bullets for her gun and some healing potions.

She also picks two weird round things like the one Marcel had.

"This is called a phone Kath, you use this to talk to people that are far away! Marcel can teach us how to use it later!"(kay)

[Buy your self some magic rings that can boost your void and darkness magic]

You pick up the rings.

"Oh um, Kath! that's a darkness booster you don't need it silly!"(kay)

You show kay your dark magic.

Kay doesn't blink.

"Ok....ok....ok....ok.....ok....ok"(Kay)

Kay just nodes her head and says ok, it seems that she refuses to question anything for the good of her sanity.

[Sneakily, oh so sneakily steal and absorb something with your tentacles.]

You take one of the weird-looking rock.

You walk with kay to the checkout counter and meet a familiar face.

"Welco..Oh! it seems we meet again Hohoho!"(Dortha)

Dortha holds her hand to her mouth while laughing shyly.

The last time you weren't able to take a good look at Dortha, she looks to about 20 years old and has soft pink hair, she a bit chubby.

Dortha scans you up and down.

"Hohoho! I never thought that you could get more handsome! and you little lady! are the cutest thing I've ever seen!"(Dortha)

"Hehehe!"(kay)

Kay blushes

Dortha counts up your things and adds the coupon she gave you. 

"That will be 1 iron coins 5 silver coins and 10 gold coins!"(Dortha)

You give her the money.

Your money now is:

2 copper coin

7 iron coins 

25 silver coins

10 g0old coins

You walk out while Dortha blows you a kiss.

"Come back sooon!"(Dortha)


On your way to the bar, you meet up with Marcel.

"Hey I'm back~did you miss me~~"(Marcel)

Kay ignores that.

"Can you teach us how to use a phone!"(kay)

"Sure~but let's do it when we go back to the inn tonight ok~~"(Marcel)

"Ok!"

You're finally at the bar.

It seems like a respectable establishment.

You walk inside, the place is pretty noisy so no one notices you entering.

Marcel picks a booth and you all sit down.

Kay goes up to the counter and orders some food from the employee.

[Ask Marcel about the voices in your head.]

"hey Marcel"

"yes~"(Marcel)

"Do you get voices in your head?"

Marcel stops smiling.

"..................sometimes..............why do you ask......"(Marcel)

"I've been hearing them ever since I was born"

"Is that right~and what do they tell you"(Marcel)

"They tell me that-"

"I've order way too much food but it should be enough for our Kath!"(Kay)

Kay slaps your back

She then notices the awkward tension.

"Umm, did something happen?"(kay)

"I-"

"It was nothing! it was nothing~~just flirting~~"(Marcel)

Marcel goes back to smiling.

Kay narrows her eyes but doesn't say anything.

[ ask people they know of the nobleman]

"I'm going ask if anyone here knows who silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman is"

"Um, ok just don't actually pull him out ok, just describe him or something"(Kay)

You ask a bunch of people.

Most of them don't know what you're talking about, except for one!

"Oh! that kind of sounds like what the king of Vrineral Kingdom looked like!"(??)

The person is old, he's apparently a refugee from the Vrineral Kingdom.

"Ever since he and the land title disappeared, the kingdom has been in civil war, but the king was in his 70s though!"(??)

"Oh must be a different guy then! this one 21-years old!"

You walk away from him

"Wait he might his son or something!"(??)

You don't hear him the noise drowns him out.

You sit in a slump in the booth.

"No one knew anything about him, I couldn't even find any clues, maybe I should just absorb him already....."

I would like to remind everyone that the MC is 9 days old and has a brain of a 7-year-old

"Don't worry Kath it's one bar! we'll find something I'm sure!"(kay)

"Looks like the food is here~maybe this will cheer you up~"(Marcel)

The waitress put the food down on your table.

You stare at Kay and Marcel, for some reason every time they eat, they get really happy and smile.

You put the food in your mouth.......and nothing it's just there, you absorb it with your tongue.

Maybe someday the world won't be so confusing.

You walk out of the bar.

"Ok, the library should be open now!"(kay)

Your party starts heading toward the library.


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

Holy hell this chapter was tooooo looong I had cut some stuff out, sorry if you weren't in it,  please command specially what you want researched

17