D020 – Territory Skill
1.7k 20 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Archades Ruins]

In the evening of the same day.

Hecate's figure reappeared in the palace ruins after a few hours of rest with a smile.

"I'm home..."

During the day Hecate spends the rest of her login time in Dalmagna's workshop making armors. The armor referred to here was a full armor set consisting of body, helmet, gorget, pauldrons, arm and leg protectors.

This armor set uses almost all the equipment slots, which was why making this full set was more difficult and complicated than the previous swords or shields.

It took her some effort to study and understand the crafting process, as well as the engraving process of the Glyph symbols that needed to be engraved on each piece of armor. Because the level of difficulty in making this set of armor was greater, at the end of the day only 6 sets of armor had been made.

But still, the gain that Hecate got from this afternoon's work was not low.

She managed to learn and record a total of 14 different Glyph symbols, namely:

✵ 6 types of Reinforce Glyph
✵ P-Dmg Mitigation Glyph
✵ M-Dmg Mitigation Glyph
✵ Powerboost Glyph,
✵ Agiboost Glyph
✵ Resistboost Glyph
✵ Regeneration Glyph
✵ Concentration Glyph.
✵ Stamina Glyph.

These various Glyph symbols have different roles and have to be carved into the correct equipment.

This was done so that their level of efficiency can be as high as possible. Of course, engraving Glyph symbols on the wrong equipment can still be done, but the efficiency will not be as high as the correct equipment.

For example, the Powerboost Glyph is better engraved on the Arm Protector, which is worn on the user's hand which is basically used to hold the weapon, while the Agiboost Glyph is better engraved on the Leg Protector so that the user's movements can be made faster.

And of course Hecate's biggest gain was... the large Proficiency Points for several of her production skills.

Hecate opened her notification window and looked again at the information about her skills that had leveled up. Seeing the notification again, Hecate's grin never disappeared.

Spoiler
 
Skill proficiency has reached the threshold.
Engrave Glyph has leveled up to Lv6!
 
Skill proficiency has reached the threshold.
Remove Glyph has leveled up to Lv4!
 
Skill proficiency has reached the threshold.
Item Repair has leveled up to Lv9!
 
Skill proficiency has reached the threshold.
Mysticallurgy has leveled up to Lv8!
 
Skill proficiency has reached the threshold.
Dexterous Hands has leveled up to Lv5!
 
Skill Name: Mysticallurgy
Requirements: Metallurgy + Magicallurgy
Type: Passive
Effect: ▷ Inherits Metallurgy and Magicallurgy effect.
Allows the user to process any mystical and magical object (< 8★).
Allows the user to imbue the user's craft with magic.
Description: A skill developed by Archwitch Hecate by combining the skill Metallurgy and Magicallurgy.
The fusion of these two skills also grants other abilities to the user.
[collapse]

There was no need to talk about the Engrave Glyph skill anymore, this skill will definitely be leveled up.

Then regarding the Remove Glyph skill, of course when Hecate carved many Glyph symbols, mistakes occurred and this could not be avoided. Hecate has used this skill to remove the wrong Glyph symbol and it turns out that every use of this skill will reduce the durability of the equipment, which of course can ultimately be repaired with her Repair skill.

Then what made Hecate happy was her Mysticallurgy skill, and of course her Dexterous Hands skill which had leveled up.

There was no need to doubt the perks of the Dexterous Hands skill.

With a more powerful production assist system, it will be easier for Hecate to craft items in the future. The addition of the DEX stat was also useful for shortening the spell cast time in the future.

As for the perks of the newly leveled Mysticallurgy skill, apart from the rarity of the materials she can process has been increased, the perks inherited from Magicallurgy, which buffed many of her skills had also increased.

For example, if previously Hecate could use Mana Drain to drain 35,000 MP in one successful cast from a target, now she can drain 40,000 MP. Additionally, if previously she could use Life Drain to drain 35,000 HP from a (living) target, now she can drain 40,000 HP.

This number almost reaches the damage from the Assassinate skill that Hecate once suffered from Ghoul Slaughter!

Apart from that, the efficiency of Soul Drain, Safety Wall, Overspell, Heart of Life, and Heart of Mana was also increased. Of course, this was only what Hecate knew, perhaps there were still many effects that were yet to be seen, but those effects were definitely beneficial for her.

"Very good! It's not in vain that I went through the trouble of carrying out this quest."

With these gains, Hecate couldn't help but laugh with satisfaction.

♦♦♦

 

Hecate closed the notification window and continued with other matters.

She took out the materials she had borrowed again from Dalmagna, and then replicated the crafting process of each piece of armor which she had just done this afternoon, but this time, using the Mana Metalcasting method.

'Well then, let's start from this.'

Truthfully, the moment Hecate managed to get the blueprints for the armor parts and learn the required Glyph symbols, she could just borrow the materials and leave, then do the crafting work independently in her territory later. However, after thinking about it, this act was very impolite and could offend Dalmagna.

Just imagine, when you are studying in class and the teacher has finished reading the learning material on the projector screen, suddenly you ask the teacher for a copy of the data and leave the class just like that. Of course, if this happens, the teacher will most likely feel insulted.

Apart from that, when compared to the proficiency points obtained from crafting independently, crafting with Dalmagna's guidance provides more proficiency points.

So, it wasn't entirely a loss for Hecate to spend time in Dalmagna's workshop.

Twenty minutes later.

"Okay then, this is easier than I thought."

It didn't take long for Hecate to complete a set of armor.

With the newly upgraded Precision Mana Control Lv6, her efficiency in performing Mana Metalcasting had increased greatly. In fact, now she doesn't need a "press machine" to compress the volume of metal anymore. She simply poured more liquid metal and then compressed it in the molding process.

And after Hecate succeeded in making a set of armor, she immediately summoned her clones.

"Okay everyone! Now your job is to make as many of these as possible!"

Currently, with her Mana Clone Lv3, the number of clones Hecate could create was three. Under the Auto Production skill, these three clones faithfully imitated the steps Hecate had just performed.

Now with their help, it has become a simple mass production process. According to her estimation, the borrowed materials would be enough to make around 30 sets of armor, and if one set of armor could be completed by each clone in 10-20 minutes, then all of these materials would be used up in around three and half hours at most.

After making sure everything was fine, Hecate immediately moved on to another matter.

'This matter can be left completely to them. I will focus on the next issue.'

She opened her territory interface and checked her territory map.

In her vast territory, there is a small octagonal formation that lights up in the center. This formation was the innermost city barrier formation that she repaired yesterday. Then outside the octagonal formation, there are lots of unlit nodes. These unlit nodes are barrier nodes that need to be reactivated by reinstalling the Save-Crystal there.

What Hecate was planning to do was just do that.

By reactivating more layers of barrier formation, the upper limit of MP that can be taxed will increase, which can speed up the gathering of MP required for repairs.

For starters, Hecate has the intention to activate 16 nodes in the next barrier formation layer.

But with a territory this large, it would be very troublesome to go here and there. Fortunately, there was a benefit that provided a huge advantage for the gameplay of Territory owners.

"Territory Skill."

When territory owners are in their territory, they can access the skills imprinted in that territory.

This was similar to Guild Skills, where the guild leader had the authority to use all Guild Skills, while guild members could only access skills specifically for members, such as Return Base. The difference was that for this Territory Skills, Hecate is the owner and has the highest authority to use all existing Territory skills.

Additionally, Territory Skills can only be used when the territory owner is within the scope of the territory.

And so, Hecate clicked on the skills tab in the Territory interface and found the skills she could use there.

Spoiler
𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥
 
Territory
Show in Skill List when available ☑ 
     Archades Ruins
Passive
Royal
Royal Prerogative1Name: Royal Prerogative
Type: Passive
Effect: Gives the user the right to reign the territory that has been conquered.
, Royal Grandeur2Name: Royal Grandeur
Type: Passive
Effect: Royal Grandeur is a measure that indicates the power, prestige and influence of the user's kingship.
Royal Grandeur can be raised or lowered by various factors and events. Once enough Grandeur have been acquired the Grandeur level will increase, granting various benefits.
Current: Grandeur: 0 / 25
Lv0: No effects
, Royal Protection3Name: Royal Protection
Type: Passive
Effect: When the user is within the scope of this territory, any damage the user will receive will be covered up to 10% (Adjustable) by the Territory Barrier.
Every Royal Grandeur Lv will increase the upper limit percentage of the skill.
Every time damage is covered, it will cost the barrier's MP supply.
Current: Disabled
, Royal Power4Name: Royal Power
Type: Passive
Effect: When the user is within the scope of this territory, increases the user's all stats by +1 for every Royal Grandeur Lv.
Current: All stats +0
,
Royal Lifespan Taxation
5Name: Royal Lifespan Taxation
Type: Passive
Effect: Gives the user the right to tax the lifespan from their subjects.
This skill cannot affect Players.
Current: Disabled
, Royal Mana Taxation6Name: Royal Mana Taxation
Type: Passive
Effect: Gives the user the right to tax MP from their subjects.
Current: Active
, Royal Gold Taxation7Name: Royal Gold Taxation
Type: Passive
Effect: Gives the user the right to tax money from their subjects.
Current: Disabled
 
Common
Mana Channeling8Name: Mana Channeling
Type: Passive
Effect: Gives the user the right to use the barrier's MP like one's own MP.

 
Active
Royal
Royal Command9Name: Royal Command
Type: Active
MP Cost: 4,000
Effect: Give orders to your subjects and impose penalties on those who disobey.
This skill may incur a Tyranny penalty and cause your subject's favorability towards you to decrease.
, Royal Favor Bestowal10Name: Royal Favor Bestowal
Type: Active
MP Cost: 32,000
Effect: Gives your subject a temporary stat boost or the right to use one of your skills temporarily.
,
Royal Expulsion11Name: Royal Expulsion
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10,000
Effect: Conduct an attempt to teleport the target(s) out of the territory.
, Royal Arrest12Name: Royal Arrest
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10,000
Effect: Conduct an attempt to teleport the target(s) into the prison.
, Royal Execution13Name: Royal Execution
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10,000
Effect: Execute the imprisoned target(s).
This skill can only affect targets who are in prison.
 
Skills
Prohibition of Entry14Name: Prohibition of Entry
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10,000
Effect: Prohibit a target(s) from entering or reentering the territory.
This skill does not expel the target out of the territory.
This skill requires the barrier to be activated.
, Prohibition of Leave15Name: Prohibition of Leave
Type: Active
MP Costs: 10,000
Effect: Prohibit a target(s) from leaving the territory.
This skill requires the barrier to be activated.

Fast Travel
16Name: Fast Travel
Type: Active
MP Costs: 2000
Effect: Instantly teleports the user to any Save-Crystal they have registered in the territory.

 
Spells
Flare (Lv5)17Name: Flare Lv5
Type: Active
MP Costs: ???
Effect: Deals fire damage to an area and lower the water resistance of the affected targets.
Using spells requires the barrier to be activated.
, Megaflare (Lv3)18Name: Megaflare Lv3
Type: Active
MP Costs: ???
Effect: An improved version of Flare that deals more devastating damage to an area with greater coverage.
Using spells requires the barrier to be activated.
, Frost Nova (Lv5)19Name: Frost Nova Lv5
Type: Active
MP Costs: ???
Effect: Deals ice damage to an area and freeze the affected targets.
Using spells requires the barrier to be activated.
, Sanctus Nova (Lv6)20Name: Sanctus Nova Lv6
Type: Active
MP Costs: ???
Effect: Deals massively holy damage to an area and inflict soul burn damage to Mutant, Demon and Undead race.
Using spells requires the barrier to be activated.
,
Tetra Vortex (Lv2)
21Name: Tetra Vortex Lv2
Type: Active
MP Costs: ???
Effect: Inflicts massive fire, water, earth, and wind damage in an area and breaks four elemental resistances to affected targets.
Using spells requires the barrier to be activated.
 
 
You spent 6000 EXP on an attempt to record the Flare spell...
You have successfully recorded
Flare spell into your Skill Tree.
 
You spent 18000 EXP on an attempt to record the Megaflare spell...
You have successfully recorded
Megaflare spell into your Skill Tree.
 
 
You spent 12000 EXP on an attempt to record the Frost Nova spell...
You have successfully recorded Frost Nova spell into your Skill Tree.
 
You spent 15000 EXP on an attempt to record the Sanctus Nova spell...
You have successfully recorded Sanctus Nova spell into your Skill Tree.
 
You spent 25000 EXP on an attempt to record the Tetra Vortex spell...
You have successfully recorded Tetra Vortex spell into your Skill Tree.
 
Skill Name: Fast Travel
Type: Territory Skill - Active
MP Costs: 2,000 MP
Effect: Instantly teleports the user to any Save-Crystal they have registered in the territory.
[collapse]

This skill called Fast Travel was what made Hecate feel very happy.

With this skill, Hecate can teleport to every Save-Crystal in her territory in an instant, so the problem of distance disappears. She only needed to focus on installing the Save-Crystal on the barrier nodes and it would automatically register as her Fast Travel target.

Currently, she could only maintain the connection with her clones 25 meters away at most. But if she teleported to Save-Point every 15 minutes, this wouldn't be a problem.

And then, the spell models.

Unexpectedly, there are some powerful spell models imprinted in the territory skills.

One of these skills was Sanctus Nova which, if she remembered correctly, was one of the strongest spells of the High Priest and High Priestess. It seems that in ancient times, this empire indeed fought against dark forces such as Demons and Undead.

"Pity, the fact that this city had become ruins, it was clear that their outcome ended in defeat."

Hecate didn't shy away and simply recorded the spell models into her Skill Tree, although whether she would invest skill points in them was another matter.

And so, after deciding on the optimal route for the reactivation of the barrier nodes, Hecate prepared to depart.

"The night is still long, it's time for another overtime..."

With that said, Hecate disappeared from her place.

 

I recently received money from Patreon, thank you very much to all my patrons... 🥰

Special thanks:    
✵ Lost Oceana
✵ Dan Nicolae Barzu
✵ TheIdIsTaken
✵ Craig Marnich
✵ Asphalt
✵ Venalitor
✵ Rine
✵ Puggan Se
✵ Lustree
✵ Ironwolf
✵ Aven

99