Chapter 58 – Our Smiles
950 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 58 - Our Smiles.

After we finished devouring dinner, we quickly went back to our rooms before immediately jumping onto the bed and falling unconscious as time advanced quickly as the morning light illuminated our face, especially Alisha’s face who was the nearest to the window; of course, the windows had curtains but those curtains have tiny gaps between them that allow sunlight pass through and coincidentally, the gaps are always aimed accurately at Alisha’s face which gave her this divine appearance every morning.

“Morning, wake up otherwise we’ll be late for our graduation ceremony”, I said as I poked her cheeks. Yes, you didn’t hear me wrong. Today is our Graduation Ceremony but wait, why did we had a lesson yesterday?

Well, as expected of another world, the Graduation Ceremonies here start immediately a day after the final lesson. I questioned Celeste about this and she responded with, “It’s because we want the students to learn by themselves after we educate them the basics, we don’t want everyone to be using the same principle. We want them to be creative and invent new spells by utilizing their creativity.”, that was her reply; I somehow get her though, because if the school teaches everything then there would be fewer students willing to truly invent something different. Everyone would be using the same spells over and over again, truly as expected of a Great Sage.

“Five more minutes!”, Alisha shouted as she slapped my finger away; this is the only bit of Alisha that will never change, that is something I know for sure after being with her for years now. I still treasure the times where the two of us lingered around the forest, a blind girl whose life should have ended there is now a healthy girl, I reminisced as I smiled at her before poking her cheeks once again.

“Wake up, otherwise, Iris will kick you again”, I said as I swiftly poked her cheeks before she moved to the side, before, my finger was bitten but this time she laid more strength onto biting it.

“Ouch, stop that!” I yelled as I tried extracting my finger out which took me almost thirty seconds, her fangs truly are strong, I should stop poking her… I reflected as her face turned into a grin.

“You better stop poking me next time”, she said as she got out of bed before grabbing her towel and headed to the bathroom alone before a loud shout can be heard once again, “Remember, no bathing together!” she said as she slammed the door to the bathroom; she has stopped taking a bath with me since a year ago, not only that but she also stopped applying the same shampoo and etc, I don’t know if she is simply shy or something but our bath time together has faded and it pains me! What should I do?! I thought as I buried my face on the bed until she finished bathing as a miniature pat can be perceived from behind.

“Arf-arf!” a large cute wolf patted my back as it barked; naturally, the wolf was Nahrin who had grown quickly.

“I don’t need your sympathy!” I said as I buried my face once again on the bed as I waited for Alisha to come out from the bath which took quite some time.

“You can enter now”, She said as she walked to the wardrobe and grabbed both of our uniforms before providing me a towel as I walked to the bathroom alone as I slowly took my time on the bath while reminiscing the times where Alisha and I used to take baths together..

Alisha’s Perspective…

“Five more minutes!” I shouted as another poke can be felt, before more and more pokes came until I forcefully aligned myself using my instincts and prepared my mouth as I bit the finger that was about to poke me. I don’t understand why but every time she poked my cheeks, a warm feeling can be perceived from my chest; a feeling that calms my heart and gives me reassurance in what I do, I asked myself in my mind as I opened my eyes before seeing the person that changed my life, and the person who stayed with me; it was no other than Althea.

“You better stop poking me next time.” I unconsciously said as I got out of bed and grabbing a towel before quickly running off to the bathroom, with the towel blocking Althea from seeing my red face.

“Remember, no bathing together!” I mindlessly shouted as I  slammed the door before undressing myself and dipping on the bath which is always filled with fresh water.

I wonder when I began acting like this? Every morning, my heart starts pounding fast whenever I see her face. I wonder why? I mean, we have the same appearance that is one thing but this mysterious feeling I get whenever I see her face, I wonder what this is, I thought as I looked at my reflection on the water as time slowly passed by.

Althea’s Perspective… after dressing…

“Let’s get going now?” I asked Alisha who was sitting on the bed wearing the graduation outfit we are recommended to use, unlike on my previous world, the outfit here is just like our daily uniform except it has different colors and design. The one Alisha and I are wearing is for the students who are in the Top 1 and 2, the uniform we are wearing is basically a sailor uniform which is something I haven’t worn for a long time. This uniform was apparently designed by Celeste herself during the early days of the academy; I wonder if Celeste is someone from another world, I thought as Alisha rushed up to me.

“Let’s go.” She said as she suddenly held my hand as we left the room and headed towards the dining room where Iris’s parents, Celeste and the Fairy Queen were waiting.

“Congratulations, you two.” All of them said as a smile bloomed on both of our faces, as we said in unison, “Save that for later!”. The two of us said as we happily sat down on our seats as we ate breakfast.


We can't have a fluffy arc without romance right?

53