Chapter 80 – I don’t have a title in mind.
661 12 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the 80th chapter, I decided to write a very special chapter. WARNING: LEWD CHAPTER (CONTAINS HANDHOLDING AND KISSING) very lewd. 

Ko-fi shoutout: fireswordy

Feel free to donate me a coffee (or simply donate for my tutition) at Ko-fi.

Althea, Chapter 80, No Title Comes to Mind.

 

Where am I? I questioned myself while slowly opening my eyes only to see a roof that I do not know of. 

 

What had happened back then? Why am I here? Ugh… my head hearts!

 

“Althea, it’s time for breakfast!” a loud feminine voice suddenly yelled from behind a wooden door.

 

Huh? Mom, is that you? I thought before a feminine figure, blurred face entered the room while carrying a spatula as she looked around the place.

 

“Are you coming to eat or not?” the woman asked as she walked towards a nearby desk with a sigh before arranging the books that were all over the place.

 

“Always messy as always, get up! You will be late for school!” the figure said while shaking my body violently.

 

How do I move? I can't move my body! I thought before arms suddenly started moving by itself… no, not just my arms but my entire body started moving without my control. 

 

Wha–is happening? I thought before suddenly my entire vision slowly turned dark.

 

“Haa! What was that?!” I muttered while abruptly opening my eyes before noticing something heavy on both sides of my shoulders.

 

“Haa– wha— Mama is awake now!” a pink-haired child with a white ribbon on her hair suddenly shouted with both of her pink eyes in shock.

 

Who are you? I don’t know anyone as cute as you!

 

“Mama, do you remember me?!” the child questioned while hugging my right arm tightly.

 

Who are you again? I asked inside before a name came to mind… Aisha?! The little fairy Aisha?! But where are your wings?! And you are larger now!

 

“Ai-Aisha, is that you?” I asked in shock as she nodded.

 

"It is me, Aisha!" she said as she cuddled up to me before two hands suddenly wrapped my hip from my back.

 

This hand… I know whose hand this is!

 

“You idiot, always making me worried,” a voice came from my left side as I rolled my body towards it before catching a glimpse of the person that has been with me for years, a brown-haired and pink-eyed girl with little drops of water on the edges of her eyes… Alisha.

 

“I am sorry,” I said while caressing her soft and silky hair as she gripped me even tighter with tears dripping from her eyes.

 

“Again and again, you always make me worried!” she spoke in a rough tone as her hug became tighter and tighter with both of our eyes staring at each other as our bodies unconsciously started closing the distance between each other.

 

Her perfect red lips, crystal pink eyes that had no signs of impurity; with silky brown hair, and a tiny nose. A perfect looking girl, the one I promised to be with for eternity. I thought as our heads became even closer before our lips softly touched, as a cozy feeling engulfed my heart.

 

Two seconds… a minute passed by as our hands intertwined with both of our rings brushing each other.

 

More and more time passed as we held each other's hand even tighter before suddenly, a moist object attempted to pass through my lips.

 

Not a second later, the moist object entered my mouth and intertwined with my tongue before suddenly a loud cough echoed around the room as we quickly snapped back.

 

Wa-waaaaa! Waaaaaa, wawahahahwhaaa, I just kissed her right?! I totally just kissed her! Not just any kiss but one with the tongue as well! AAAAAAAHH! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

 

It's fine right since it is already confirmed that we don't have the same blood! Haa–when was that confirmed! Wawhwhaha, I do remember it!

 

It's fine to do so right? Wait–whaat am I thinking?! Waaaaaa, what am I doing?! Wawawaaaaaaa, waaa what should I do?!!! AAWAAWAAAAWA! Althea, calm down! Calm down! I told myself before remembering the soft and moist feeling once again.

AAAAAAAAA! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Wawaahwahahwaa, I just embarrassed myself!!!

 

“Ehem, I didn’t see anything! Let’s go, Aisha, leave your 'Mamas' alone for now!” a voice entered our ears as a white-haired figure leaned back on the door with a reddened face as Aisha nodded before jumping off the bed and walking towards the figure who was naturally, Iris who was accompanied by a nostalgic furry white wolf.

 

“Let me ride you again!” the little girl, Aisha patted the wolf before it dropped to its knees with the little girl, Aisha hopping on its back and seating there comfortably.

 

“If you two want to eat breakfast and not yourselves then please come to the hotel’s cafeteria, well I guess you two aren’t hungry after such a sweet encounter. Hmph!” Iris said as she stepped outside the room followed by the wolf who was carrying Aisha before slamming the door closed.

 

Wa-waittt! Don’t leave us behind, come on! Help me here!! I don’t know what to say, Iris! HELPP MEEEE!

 

“Uhh…. how about we take a bath first?” I nervously asked while taking small glances at Alisha who was facing the other side with the tips of her ears red as a tomato.

 

“Mh...m.” She replied before the two of us got out of bed and quickly took a bath with our backs hitting each other.

 

The bath lasted almost an hour without a single interaction other than our backs simply hitting each other, it was a quiet bath which was not normal. Immediately after we finished taking a bath, we went ahead and dressed up on casual going out dresses before heading outside to the cafeteria with Alisha leading me.

 

We soon arrived at the cafeteria which was filled with Namiyans, which is not really a bad thing as we were able to find where Iris and the others were because they stick out like a thumb. After finding them, we immediately rushed towards them and sat on the two free seats that they left for us which were also just next to each other… I wonder if Iris planned this or did that little fairy, Aisha or something did it?

 

“Oh, you two actually came for breakfast. I thought you two would just stay there and continue on with your business, oh well at least I ordered some food for you two just in case!” Iris said with a hmph as she took out two boxes of cake with one being chocolate and the other being mocha.

 

It seems like she went out of her way to buy us some, what’s more, it’s our favorite cakes…. How kind! I thought as I tried grabbing the box with the chocolate cake before a hand suddenly touched mine.

 

“Eeek!” Alisha let out a strange voice as she quickly retracted her hand and went after the mocha cake.

 

“Cough cough, don’t bring your lovey-dovey moments here!” Iris shouted as Alisha nodded before placing the cake on a small plate and enjoying it.

 

“Anyways, do you know what had happened to you?” Iris asked while looking at me as I shook my head.

 

“No, I was just about to ask you for details, is it something serious?” I asked as Iris shook her head before taking a slice of Alisha’s cake and eating it.

 

“We had you checked up by a well-known Namiyan doctor and according to her, you ran out of mana reserve. Do you know what could possibly cause such a thing?.” she asked while munching on Alisha and mine’s cake.

 

Hmm… me running out of mana reserve should be hard since a Grimoire has an insanely large amount of reserve, which is also separate from the main mana storage… unless.

 

“I don't know but I do have something in mind that could have caused such a thing, anyway, how long was I out?” I asked as she tilted her head and started counting using her fingers before staring at me intensely.

 

“About four days.” She answered as my eyes opened wide while dropping my fork.

 

I have been out for four days, isn’t that really long?! What happened during those four days, did the ceremony get canceled because of me?

 

“Don’t worry, everything went perfectly from the award ceremony and the mourning. We will be moving towards the final destination after checking the Konami Village after lunch, so quickly eat up.” Iris replied as she continued to take slices of cake from Alisha and me and chewed on them slowly.

 

The Konami village huh… I had forgotten about it because of how much stuff had happened.

 

“What will happen to the Konami village, by the way?” I asked as Iris smiled.

 

What, why are you suddenly happy when asked?!

 

“Don’t worry too much about it, the whole Konami village should be back to normal with everyone except the previous village chief relieved from the curse,” Iris answered back as more questions crept up on my mind.

 

What had happened while I was unconscious?!

 

“Don't think much about it, I simply asked for it as my reward, just quickly eat up otherwise we will be late for our final destination!” Iris said as I nodded before continuing to eat my cake as time slowly moved silently.

 

An hour passed by as Alisha and I slowly recovered from what had happened and by slowly, I mean we are now able to talk little bits with each other until Aisha and the furry wolf who mysteriously appeared, Nahrin.

 

"Mama, I am hungry!" Aisha said as she hopped off from Nahrin and walked towards me before sitting on my lap.

 

"Is that so, then what do you want to eat?" I asked while showing her the menu before she picked a cake like ours.

 

"This!" She said while hugging me tightly as I nodded before ringing a nearby bell and telling the waiter about my order.

 

"Is that all?" the waiter asked as I nodded before he bowed down and quickly left towards the counter.

 

"How did you grow tall, by the way, Aisha?" I asked as she tilted her head.

 

"I was always like this," she replied while taking a bite of mine and Alisha's cake.

 

"Huh, weren't you a fairy back then?" I asked.

 

"What do you mean, I was always like this!" Aisha replied with a confused face.

 

What, I could have sworn you were a fairy back then!

 

"Don't think much about it, that girl had partial amnesia possibly from shock after you went unconscious. Her mind is completely that of a little girl now, not just her mind but her body as well." Iris said with a sigh as she looked at Aisha who gave off an aura of a 6-year-old girl.

 

Wait… let me get this straight, so the fairy Aisha is now replaced with the little girl Aisha?! What had happened?!

 

"Mama, eat?" Aisha asked while handing out a spoon with my sliced cake towards Alisha.

 

"Mhm." Alisha nodded as she ate the cake that Aisha offered with a smile as she patted her hair.

 

"Mama, eat as well!" Aisha said as she handed a spoon with cake towards me.

 

Should I eat it…? Ugh, fine! I can't beat those adorable eyes! I thought as I happily ate the cake she offered to me before she happily cuddled at me.

 

Oh well, this is still better than the cheeky fairy and weird fairy. I thought as the cake we ordered for her arrived and like Alisha, she didn't take a second before starting to eat the cake.

 

"Speaking of which, she also has traits that belong to the two of you. If you look at her hair near the ribbon I placed on her, you should see the same shade of brown hair you two have," Iris said as I carefully looked at Aisha's hair just beside her white ribbon before noticing unusual strands of brown hair exactly like Alisha's and mine.

 

Wa–what?! I definitely don't remember the fairy having that as well.

 

"Her hair is also slowly turning brown like yours, a few days ago, it was only one strand of hair," Iris added as my eyes were in shock.

 

"Mama, I can't finish all of this!" Aisha suddenly spoke with the spoon on her mouth.

 

"I–is that so, then let's take it with us then," I said as she nodded before I gently placed the cake on a food container that I prepared on my magic pouch.

 

"Well then, are you all done eating?" Iris asked as I glanced at Alisha who nodded while carrying Nahrin on her lap.

 

"Okay then, let's meetup with Kevin on the exit gate. Is that fine with you two." Iris asked as Alisha and I nodded before a loud yawn could be heard.

 

"Mama, I am sleepy," Aisha said as she looked at me with half-closed eyes.

 

"Is that so, then you can go ahead and sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive, okay?" I said as she nodded before slowly falling asleep on my embrace as we stood up from our seats and started walking towards the exit gate which was on the far north of the city.

 

Immediately after we arrive at the exit gate, the leader Namiyan waved his hands towards us with large boxes beside him.

 

"Are you four going to leave now?" he asked as Iris nodded.

 

“Is that so then please take these gifts with you and, if you four feel like it then please come again! We will welcome you three with open arms!” the leader Namiyan said as we nodded before he thrust his wooden stick on the floor as our surroundings distorted once again.

 

What a hectic time, I thought before we were teleported outside the forest, a few distances away from the Konami village which was now giving off a lively vibe.

 

"Are you guys coming inside or not?" Iris suddenly shouted from the mysterious vehicle.

 

"We are coming!" I replied as we quickly entered the vehicle before the doors closed as it started moving once again.

 

I wonder where our next destination will be, I thought as I gently placed Aisha on the place where I usually sleep while caressing her soft hair.

 

"Mama, I love you." Aisha suddenly spoke with her eyes asleep as my mouth turned into a smile.

 

I wonder if this girl is okay with calling Alisha and I her mother when the two of us aren't together 'yet'.

 

"I love you too, Aisha," I shook my head before replying to the sleeping Aisha before kissing her forehead.

 

Whatever, as long as this girl wishes for it then I am willing to take that spot… haa, did I really change this much after fainting twice? 

 

I wonder why I feel so attached to Alisha… is this what they really call love? I wonder if I should stop running away from this feeling. I thought to myself before glancing at Alisha who was combing Nahrin's fur.

40