Chapter 12: Pervy Daoist, Eight Extremities Octopus
6.3k 15 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yan Xiaolong took a moment to pray that Senior Brother into a better reincarnation before collecting the skeleton. He turned them looked at the baby octopus and said, “Alright, so where’s the legacy?” 

 

“B-But...” 

 

“There is a lecherous cultivtor’s legacy and you’re asking me to just turn away? Hell no. I’ll be a fool to turn this down.” Yan Xiaolong laughed pervertedly and looked at the baby octopus with expectation. 

 

“Umu... I already said, only female cultivators can obtain the legacy. Unless... you want to battle with Master’s will.” The baby octopus pointed a tentacle at the alter. “Master’s will is in that alter.” 

 

Yan Xiaolong walked over to the stone alter and placed his hand on it. Immediately, a malicious will entered his body and dark thoughts manifested in his head. Suddenly, the scenery changed and he was in the ocean. Dark currents brushed against his body and long arms began to wrap around him. 

 

“Come here...” The long arms were slimy, cold, and tender. They wrapped around his wrists and ankles, preventing him from moving. 

 

“Give me your body...” Some even entered his ears and nostrils, taking over his brain like parasites. The arms began to travel around his body. Their tiny suckers drawed on his blood and spiritual qi.

 

“Drown in ecstasy...” Then, one of those arms reached down into his pants. 

 

“Nasty!” Yan Xiaolong unleashed an immense wave of power. It was a power that could scorch the coldest of hells to ashes and burn the most wicked of evils to nothingness. 

 

“AYYYEEEEE!!!” A screech rang in his ears and the long arms retracted. “Y-You...” 

 

“I’m what?” 

 

“Y-You... possess the legacy of the Immovable King!?” 

 

“Close, but not quite. I only have the cultivation art, but that doesn’t necessarily make me his legacy inheritor.” Yan Xiaolong closed his eyes, concentrating on the will he trained for a century. “On the otherhand, I’ll be your legacy inheritor, Master. Go retire in a better world and live out your harem-filled days there. This world is mine.” 

 

Calling forth his bloodthirsty will as a Hell Champion, Yan Xiaolong opened his eyes and the scenery returned to the cave. The dying screams of the Eight Extremities Daoist’s remnant will echoed in the back of his mind before fading away. At the same time, streams of information and knowledge flooded his mind. 

 

“Eight Extremities Dao Art. With eight tentacles, send anyone into a state of extreme pleasure! With eight tentacles, crush mountains and diaphragms! With eight tentacles, fill every hole with one left to spare! You can battle with eight women, or completely wreck one! Flow with the power of eight directions! Get riches, get bitches...” 

 

The more he heard, the more excited Yan Xiaolong felt. “Wow! Now this is a legacy!” 

 

Without any warning whatsoever, his lower back ached in pain before eight thin tentacles emerged from it. They moved around like snakes, but were not actually corporeal. Instead, they were formed by spiritual qi. 

 

“Hm?” Yan Xiaolong looked at the eight tentacles behind him. “Do they start out flaccid?” 

 

“Umu...” The baby octopus said, “You need the bloodline of the Eight Extremities Daoist to actually form the complete Tentacles of the Eight Directions.” 

 

“The bloodline?” 

 

“Yes. You see, the Eight Extremities Daoist was a monster called the Eight Extremities Octopus. He was born from the waters of Planet Eve and grew up near a human village. He kidnapped women and used them as cultivation furnaces before setting off into the wider continent. He was extremely famed as a lecherous cultivator who stuck his tentacles into anything that resembled a hole.” 

 

“He was especially infamous for stealing women from men. Whether it was your girlfriend, wife, sister, mother, grandmother, or ancestor, he stole them all with ease. Stories of him include the time when he stole the queen of an cultivator Kingdom and then became the new king, forcing the old king to become a cuckold. There was also a time when he banged an entire female sect and became the new sect leader. The most famous would be when he seduced a female Ascendant cultivator and then did it with her in front of the entire continent!” 

 

“He later died of old age and his legacy was kept here, hidden away until someone with the right destiny came in to become the new Eight Extremities Daoist and-” 

 

Yan Xiaolong paused the baby octopus. “Hold on. Shouldn’t his legacy be destroyed? He did form so many grudges.” 

 

“Well... that same female Ascendant cultivator actually set up this legacy because she said it would be disappointing if the legacy of the Eight Extremities Daoist were to fade away...” 

 

“A perverted granny!” Yan Xiaolong thought. 

 

“Although she had no idea that the old Master actually wanted to fool around with female cultivators by using a legacy site, that ancestor protected this place until she died. Over the ages, the stories regarding the Eight Extremities Daoist were most likely destroyed so that no one would remember the old Master’s deeds. It has probably been over a hundred-thousand years since the old Master died so people would naturally forget about him. I may be wrong, but the information about him are probably only the most ancient of records.” 

 

“And why do you know all this?” 

 

“Ah! I’m actually the hundredth generation guardian beast! I was born from the flesh of the old Master like every generation. We inherit some parts of the old Master’s memories and then learn the rest. I do not have lots of memories beside the time when the old Master enjoyed sleeping in a shell. You would be the new Eight Extremities Daoist, Master.” 

 

“Yes, that makes sense.” Yan Xiaolong cleared his throat. “So... how do I get the bloodline?” 

 

“Eat me.” 

 

“Excuse me?” 

 

“Eat me.” 

 

“I’m not into vore.” 

 

“You have to eat me so you can obtain the bloodline. That’s the only way to obtain the complete legacy, umu.” 

 

“Eh?” 

 

158