12.5 Ronan, The Magi-tech Cyborg
2.3k 19 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we casually walked towards the Mayor's Manor, I reflected on what I learned and created last night.

-------

[Last Night]

The Exalted Maple Inn had lived up to its name, as they blessed us with a moderately large room. It was a room that was built for long-term occupants, as it looked more like a loft apartment. Bookshelves, paintings, couches, tables, desks, etc. were scattered throughout the room. The Inn didn't have many apartment-style rooms, as we noticed that they were all clustered towards the end of the hallway. We were lucky to receive the last one they had, as customers occupied the other three rooms.

It didn't have a kitchen, but it featured a private bathroom and hot spring. This was by the use of Runes inscribed into the material. Instead of electricity, magic was flowing into the various things that needed it most. This world had a basic concept of magi-tech, but nothing seemed to be too advanced. It was a strange system, but it seemed to work rather well. What made it even sweeter was the reinforced magic glass that was giving us a pleasant view of the city.

As for the economics of the room, it was clearly worth over 3 plat per day. However, similar to hotels, the cost goes down as you reserve more days. It also helped that most VIPs pay in full upfront, which meant that the Exalted Maple could reinvest a sizeable amount of currency back into itself. I saw the many features of the room as a thank you gesture.

Even though I was messing with Justine earlier, I was planning to spend the night on getting stronger. However, since Justine had consumed more alcohol than me, she headed upstairs to the bedroom and rested. I happily wished her Good Night before I started the process of training and honing my abilities.

 When I took off my shirt to train, it surprised me to see that my body was already slim and muscular. It was an athlete's build, but nothing like a bodybuilder. It was most likely a benefit of being reincarnated as a Demi-God, as things around me felt lighter than I expected.

I spent the next 2 hours doing pushups, situps, planks, squats, and other exercises to get the blood pumping. As strange as it sounded, I could feel the magic flow through my body as I exercised. They mixed the magic I possessed into my bloodstream, which explained how I could conjure magic. 

After I was done putting my body to the test, I decided that it was finally time to use 'Creation'. Up to this point, I've only made a Desert Eagle and a Weapon holster so I was pretty excited to start the process. As Justine stated earlier, I couldn't make organic matter, but I could make inorganic matter. Since I had a sizeable amount of knowledge about Scifi and fantasy, it was obvious what my first real creation had to be.

I used 'Creation' to craft an advanced soldier that could survive and thrive in this strange world. Since this world proved that Magi-tech was possible, I tried to apply the same concept to my creation. As I took a deep breath, I poured exactly 35% of my mana into the creation. As large magic circles appeared on the back of my hands, I pointed my palms directly in front of me. I closed my eyes and carefully pictured the soldier as he phased-in. I could feel the magic flowing from my veins into my new soldier.

It took 2 hours of channeling my magic before I finally finished him, as his OLED helmet gave me a green thumbs up. As I finally looked at the finished product, he seemed to be a rather complex creation. After a few moments, he moved, as he placed his hand on his sword while looking at me. The cyborg, powered by a mix of Solar and Magic, looked me in the eyes with a serious stare.

As he stared at me, he finally asked me a concise question.

"What are my orders?" Ronan said seriously.

"Protect Our Interests. Kill Whoever Doesn't," I said grinning.

--------------

Appraisal
Name: Ronan Woods
Rank: B+
Class: Unique [Ninja Of Light]
Race: Unique [Cyborg]
Gift: Unique [Artifical Intelligence], Rare [Fast Learner] , Unique [???], Unique [???]

 

Attributes & Star Rating
Strength  4*
Constitution  4*
Dexterity  4.5*
Intelligence  4.5*
Wisdom  3.25*
Charisma  3*
Luck  3*

--------

55