Chapter 37: Dojo
804 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gotta go fast.

Gotta grab it. Bag it. Nabbit.

Time to enter the dojo. Dojo’s empty. No wait it’s not. Two dozen Ninjis jumping out. Kung Fu Koopa attacking. Dodging’s hard! But fun!

Nabbit likes stealing. Yep that’s fun. Got a wallet. Some coins. Oops took the whole bed sheet cover off some Duplighost’s face.

Not a pretty sight.

Okay, let’s jump. Over and around. Through and through. Weave and dribble. Whoops that’s a Dry Bones head.

“What are you doing here?!” a commanding voice shouted.

Hey, here’s the guy. Love the guy. Came here just for the guy. Gotta nab his hat though. That’s not a hat. Sorry. Didn't mean to bother you. Okay, not true. This may have been a mistake.

“Hey, want to join an army? Bowser’s Army? Or something like that? I didn’t ask the details. Bowser’s a girl now. Something like that. Needs you to help stop an evil villain.”

“Who? What? Who ARE you?”

“Nabbit. Have it? You had it. I have it. I got it. You got it?”

“....No???”

People kept attacking Nabbit. That’s okay. Nabbit’s fast. Nabbit’s too fast. Nabbit’s got this.

“I got told this. I’m telling you.” Nabbit nodded in complete seriousness. Swung his bag around. Hit some Ninji down. “Morton Koopa. Some guy. He’s back. should be not back. You gotta help.”

“Uh... Oh. Well then. Actually, can we... sit down and talk about this?”

“Sure thing. I like to sit. Sitting’s fun. Can’t do it forever though. Gotta move. Gotta go fast. You know what they say. All toasters toast toast.”

Hand on Nabbit’s shoulder. Okay then. A little frisky. Nabbit’s okay with that.

“I just need you to explain. What are you talking about?”

“I’ll tell you right up, Master Flutter. I’ll tell it all to you.”

41