Chapter 618. I’m An Eagle!
896 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 618. I'm An Eagle!

I ended up eating three-fourths of each portion. Unexpectedly I managed to finish all of it. I was crazily full since that was beyond my meal portion but I have to admit it was a satisfying meal after I was away from this place for months. After we paid, we returned to the car and went to Camila's mansion.

Although I wanted to stay for a while and chat with them at least for a bit, they had not arrived from Lightglen City yet. They said the traffic was crazy due to the overload of events all over the city. There were at least three major events. A mega concert of idols, a yearly fashion show, and a big comic con. Camila even regretted that she didn't go there with her new helicopter.

We spent around an hour repacking Celia's stuff and saying goodbye to 'Miguel'. Yeah, Ivy and Maria had taken over their roles as Myra and Miguel again. But while Ivy seemed more relaxed since Camila had taken care of the company and everything, Maria was soon immersed in the work. She even asked me to order Ivy to help her.

Finished, we headed back to my house after we stopped by Wel-Mart to buy a litter box, two comfortable dog beds, and an indoor birdhouse. We also bought some groceries since Celia insisted on cooking dinner for me while I suggested ordering a take-out. Well, I missed her cooking tho, so I didn't complain much either.

The car stopped in front of our house and the chauffeur helped us take out Celia's luggage and all our groceries.

"I don't get it. How is it possible for your luggage to multiply? Are they divided like amoebas?” I grumbled in annoyance as I pulled a suitcase. Two other bags in my other hand. My feet stepped towards the house entrance. Behind us, the chauffeur brought another suitcase and another bag.

Too bad I had to carry it manually, if I could use my Telekinesis I could take all of this in one trip.

“It's from Olivia and Camila. They are bags and shoes. We were on a shopping spree last month,” said Celia who walked in front of me. She only dragged a suitcase since she had to unlock the door.

"So there are bags inside these bags?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"And there are purses inside the bags," Celia added. Her hand unlocked the door.

"That's a crazy paradox," I commented, getting inside the house.

"Hey, no complaints, okay?" said Celia as she turned the light.

We put all the stuff on the side of the entrance.

“Good thing, you don't forget to pay the house bills,” I said in a teasing tone. I had asked Foxy and the others to hide before I announced it was safe.

"There's no way I would forget that," she retorted.

“Take your things upstairs. I will take care of the rest,” I said, turning back to the car and ignoring what she said.

"Okay."

I and the chauffeur returned to the car to take the rest of her belongings. But when I was about to walk inside, Alan approached me.

"Brother!" he ran to me and hugged my legs without hesitation. Behind him, Mrs. Clea followed suit.

"Hey, big boy. How are you?” I greeted him with a smile. Too bad I couldn't bend down or hug him since my hands were filled with two full grocery bags.

"I'm good. Ehehehe,” replied Alan cheerfully.

While Mrs. Clea greeted me with another.

“Ethan, where have you been? You have gone for three months. I almost called the police and broke into your house. I was afraid that you and Celia fainted in there," she said in worry.

"Sorry I didn't inform you before. It was an emergency. I also only got a short notice,” I explained.

"Let me help you, sir," the chauffeur offered his help to carry the rest of the bags.

And I gave them to him. "Thank you." Then he went back inside.

"So your acquaintance is the owner of this car?" she guessed.

“No. This is my friend's. I couldn't let Celia stay alone and a friend offered me a place to stay during this holiday. So I took her offer,” I explained.

"So your acquaintance is someone else?" she confirmed.

"Yeah."

“Is he your distant relative?” She tried to get information from me.

I nodded.

"From your dad or your mom?" she kept digging information out of me.

Although it sounded simple, this question was very dangerous. I knew she was trying to find out who it was so I decided not to answer her.

"Why do you need that detail?" I asked her.

“Ah sorry. I'm just curious. They could be bad people or demons who were pretending to be your acquaintances," she warned me.

“If they were demons, I would be dead by now,” I said with an awkward smile.

"Maybe I'm just too worried. Anyway--- I'm glad you're back, Ethan. You need to take care of yourself,” she reminded me.

"Thank you for your concern, Mrs. Clea," I said.

“C'mon Alan. Say bye-bye to Ethan,” she asked Alan who had not said anything. It was a little weird since he was an active boy.

But when we turned to him, we realized he was staring at my house intensely.

'Does he sense Red and the others?' I thought in panic. Luna and Yuffy had lived in this place for a while and Alan had never acted like this before so I guessed it was because of them.

"Alan, what's wrong?" Mrs. Clea called his name one more time.

But instead of her, he turned to me.

"Brother, do you have new friends?" he asked.

“Yeah. My acquaintance gave me some of his pets as a thank you,” I announced since I couldn't hide this from Alan.

“It is a dog?” Mrs. Clea guessed.

“A dog, a bird, a cat, and a rabbit. They are all domestic and docile animals, so don't worry. They won't chase or bite Alan," I made sure.

“Wow. Your house will be crowded," she said.

"Yeah." I returned my gaze to Alan. "I'm surprised you can detect them even though I haven't let them out of their cages."

Alan smiled proudly and put his hands on his waist.

"It's because I'm an eagle!" He raised his chin a bit confidently.

I cringed awkwardly. ‘Did he just expose himself?’

But Mrs. Clea covered it up calmly.

"Ah, sorry for his babble. Alan has a good instinct for detecting animals so he often says that he is an eagle.”

“I see…” Well, Alan was a kid and a kid sometimes blabbered irrational things. So her reason made sense.

"Let's go, Alan. It's your snack time," she said.

After saying goodbye, Alan followed her back home.

Note: pics are in my discord channel. 

>Read more than 230 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 96 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

18