Chapter 100. Masochist Demon
18.3k 32 305
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 100. Masochist Demon
I swept my gaze in confusion, my arm raised in preparation to fend off another attack. But I didn't find any other demons there, except for a few Rat Demons who were 100 meters away from me. And since I knew they didn't have ranged attacks, I was sure it was not their doing. Meanwhile, not a single demon flew in the sky.
Again, I could feel another movement coming from my side. I glided backwards to dodge as I waved my hand, throwing my Demonic Spike in that direction. But my spikes didn't hit anything, as if I just shot out the wind. I stopped and swept my gaze to find the origin of the attack, but couldn't find a single demon, therefore I could only conclude that this demon had the same hiding ability as Foxy.
'What should I do now?' If he was alone like Foxy back then, I could detect his location easily but this place was full of demons and the demon stench pierced my nose from all directions, I couldn't find his location that easily.
Suddenly several fire orbs were shot at me. I flicked my wings and flew up to dodge.
- Boom! - Boom! - Boom!
The explosion sounds could be heard accompanied by a puff of smokes as the orbs landed underneath me and perforated the bridge. I could see the sea below it and feel the heat from the fire orbs even though it didn't hit me. Although I didn't know this demon's level, it was clear that he was not like the other demons.
Without wasting time, I extended my hand towards the direction where the orbs were coming from and used my Demonic Spike skill. But instead of firing them like usual, I controlled my Spikes to surround it.
My spikes spun in circling motion and continued to shrink to limit his movement, the only thing I could hope was that he wasn't an aerial type like me.
Several fire orbs were shot from the middle of my Demonic Spikes. Deftly, I flew from side to side, avoiding his attacks.
- Boom! - Boom! - Boom!
The orbs landed on the cables behind me and broke a few of them, causing the bridge to sway.
Meanwhile, since I got the demon's location, I controlled my black lances to him.
-Ttrak, ttrak ,trak --trak ,trak
Several of my black lances were bounced as if someone brushed them off easily. I aimed my hand at him.
'Hell Thunder!'
Dark lightning came out of my hand and struck that invisible demon.
"Argggg!" A scream of pain convinced me that my attack was successful.
[You have struck a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 130 HP. ]
Followed by several of my black lances managed to stab his body, while the others bounced.
[You have shot a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 62 HP. ] X3
Slowly, a terrible demon began to appear from there. Seriously, even yesterday's Nefarious Imp looked more 'handsome' than this demon. His large and muscular body seemed to be made of a mixture of mud, moss and swamp plant roots. His hair was made from the twigs of a black dry tree. His four hands covered in thick skin with terrible claws that made me understand why he was able to brush my black lances easily. His neck 'broke' to the side, making his two heads crooked to each other's opposite. His eyes completely red and strange grins like psycho were on his mouths. He was a whole definition of 'a face only a mother could love'.
'Eww!' I frowned in disgust as a nasty green drool came out of his mouths and dripped onto the ground.
'Observation.'
[Observation skill succeeded.]
[Name: Two Headed Swamp Demon] 
[Level 37] 
[Race: Demon] 
[HP: 793/1109] 
[DP: 203/241] 
[Skills: Fire Volley lv 5, Acid Splash lv 3, Demonic Claw lv 2, Hiding lv 1.] 
[Emotion: Happy.] 
[Condition: Normal.] 
[Weakness: Green Orb on his back.] 
[Talent: Pain Reduction (Reduce damage to half for the next attack, except critical point)]
His talent and skill was definitely bad news for me, but at least he wasn't an aerial type. And I could tell he was a weirdo from his emotion. I just attacked him and he was happy? Was he a masochist demon? Yeah --- whatever, I just needed to kill him as fast as possible.
I pointed my hand at him and cast my Demonic Spike again. While he turned around and turned his heads 180 ° as a weird laugh escaped his mouth.
"Kik kik kik kik kik!" A green orb, hidden in the mud and plant roots was visible in his 'ass'.
'What the hell ?!' This was the first time a demon showed his critical point voluntarily as if he challenged me.
Then he swayed his ass and gave me a wink. 
'Wait ?! Is he trying to seduce me? ' Now, I shuddered in horror. Without wasting time, I threw my black lances at him since I didn't want to deal with this weird demon for too long.
His hand swiftly brushed off my Demonic Spike, but before he managed to repel all of my lances, I cast my Hell Thunder to him.
Dark lightning came out of my hand to his orb but his hand blocked it.
"Argggg!" Another scream of pain escaped his mouth.
[You have struck a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 65 HP. ]
Quickly, I controlled the rest of my black lances to attack his critical point. But he warded it and only my four lances managed to stab his back and the back of his thighs.
[You have shot a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 30 HP. ] X4
This time instead of a scream a weird laugh out of his mouth. 
"Kik kik kik kik kik! More ... More ..."
'He enjoyed it? Seriously?' My eyes stared at him in disgust as I used my Demonic Energy. I had no choice but to take this battle to close combat since all my ranged attacks weren't successful.
[Demonic Energy has been activated.]
[STR: 50 + 90] 
[AGI: 50+ 90] 
[Time remaining: 4:56]
'Demonic Spike! 'I used it as my opening strike, keeping all of his hands busy as I glided to him.
He turned around and grinned in excitement. His tongues licked his lips in temptation. Several fire orbs appeared around him and shot towards me. At the same time, he lunged at me. His Fire Volley and my Demonic Spike collided and created explosions in the mid-air. A strong wind blew from where we were fighting. I swung my claws repeatedly. He caught mine with his two hands, while his two other hands hugged my body, making sure I couldn't escape.
"Kik, kik, kik, kik! You are mine ..." he said with a weird smile. 
"Mine-- Mine-- Mine ..." said another.
I responded with a smirk. 
"In your dream!"
'Hell Thunder!'
My dark lightning struck his body directly.
[You have struck a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 34 HP. ]
But he didn't budge, instead, he grinned in excitement. 
"Kik kik kik ... More ... More ...!"
"As you wish." Then I used my Hell Thunder again.
[You have struck a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 17 HP. ]
"Kik kik kik kik!" He laughed in excitement since my attack damage was getting smaller. But a second later, his laughter disappeared.
[Your opponent has been paralyzed.] 
[Time remaining: 00:09]
'Gotcha!' Now it was my turn to grin.
Realizing that he couldn't move his body, he spat out his Acid Splash at me. Quickly, I released myself and retreated. A hissing sound came out of the disgusting green liquid that landed on the ground.
The stench of a whole dumpster mixed with the sewer wafted from it. Even though this demon had the same level of Acid Splash as the Foul Imp, the smell was worse than the Imp's. It made my stomach nausea, I almost vomited because of it. 
'There goes my appetite.'
I turned behind him and swung my claws at the orb.
[Critical hit!] 
[You have hit a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 421 HP. ] 
[You have hit a Two Headed Swamp Demon for 411 HP. ]
"Kik kik kik kik kik!" His weird laughter accompanied his body turning to ashes.
I shifted my gaze to the remaining demons as well as the smaller crack behind them. Several demons were seen scrambling out of there and clogging the crack.
Quickly, I dashed as I swung my claws, turning the demons to ashes one by one. And since they were low-level demons, there wasn't any significant resistance from them.
'Demonic Spike!' I used my Demonic Spike skill once again to clean up the remaining demons that clogged the last crack before using my Dark Energy skill.
[The crack has closed.] 
[You have used up 7 DP.]
*Ting!* 
[All enemies have been defeated!] 
[Congratulations! You have completed your daily quest!] 
[Level Up!] [Level Up!] 
[You are now Level 27.] 
[You have 17 unused stat points.] 
[You have 3 unused skill points.] 
[You have earned a new title: Executioner. Beat more than 200 demons in a row. VIT + 5 STR + 5]
I let out a sigh of relief since it meant my battle was over. But as I was about to flap my wings, I could feel a movement behind me. Swiftly, I shifted my head to the side without turning back and could see the white chain of a demon hunter. Then I flicked my wings to fly up as I turned around in the mid-air. My hand fixed my fedora, making sure it covered my face properly. My eyes fell on the demon hunter who was panting beneath me. Whoever she was, she was not an ordinary demon hunter because she could use her skills even though she was under the Demonic Curse influence.
My eyes shifted on the status above the demon hunter's head.
[Name: Ruby Roseflame] 
[Level 31] 
[HP: 712/712] 
[MP: 170/178]

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Foxy's image is already available in Glossary.

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Patreon-members:
Nemorus, Kiritsuke, Julian Vanderlinde, Bradly, Akhil, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, modislaszlo, Joshyxz., Enes, Luke Satterfield, May Song, TheBroilern, Loki388 Warwulfv, Broheam Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag James D Peterson, Dr.SF, Baráth Bálint, christian Mordal Andersen, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Grn Kevin Caffrey, Felix -Olivier, Mynamejeff, ThatOneGuy, Nicolli Elmore, Jordan thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Evzen Sichyokno, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Justin Gamble, Cragen, Dylan, Mohannad Ali Alosaimi, Andrzej Bukraba RedWolf17, Jason Dionne, Jetdy S, nitrham, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Jean Claude Dore, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty lewis, Sleay, Alex, Carlos Carballo, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Maian, Robbie stobie, Jay96, spiritjeppe, noah stevens, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Simon Preiß, Green3000, ThisClown, Shae D, Kyle, Siegrail, timothy wickham, Ser, Tony Hart, Sam Ellis, Demahom, Blazin185, Freddie, Killstroyer, Meanderaway, tekdry25, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, joecifer, Jakub, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, 50hp, MacZeuss, Joshua Tal, Royce321, LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Drew, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️
My Patreon-page 

My Discord

305