Not a chapter, but please read.
4.3k 14 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright guys, this isn't a chapter, but I would like it if you guys would read this author's post and give your opinion on an idea I'm playing around with. Basically I was thinking about the Yin Yang Bear mentioned in one of the previous chapters and it got me thinking about cultivation and wuxia/ xianxia novels. So I was thinking about doing a sort of factions thing where there are various factions that are situated around the world and they each use a different type of power. 

There are the ninjas with their ninja ways using chakra. Then there would be the cultivation society who don't use chakra or the inner energies ( spiritual and physical energy ), they use universe energy which for those who read xianxia novels is basically an omnipresent energy. 

Then there would be the warrior faction, when they are born a weapon is granted with them that sticks with them for life. The warriors get stronger as does the weapon. If the weapon breaks the warrior dies, if the warrior dies the weapon cracks into many pieces. They don't use a special type of energy. I figured that this would be a good way to explain Cu Chulainn and Khutulun, Cu Chulainn could be from the warrior society and Khutulun could be from maybe the ninja or cultivation society. 

Then I was thinking about the tribes faction. People from the tribes connect with great spirits and that's how they get their powers. Each spirit could give different types of powers, like one can control tornadoes then another could summon volcanoes. In return for such great powers there are a limited number of spirits and even fewer who can actually connect with them. 

Then I was thinking of something like the ritual society where people from there can perform rituals that can cast curses and spells. So if someone wanted to cast a powerful curse they would have to have some Dna on whoever they wanted to curse. For weak curses they would just have to know the name and general location of the person they wanted to curse. Curses need materials and sometimes sacrifices in order to work. I was thinking of having the ritual society be basically extinct because of how powerful they were along with the fact that they were generally considered evil. 

That is as far as I got with those thoughts. To be honest I realize that the idea is pretty out there for a fanfiction hence why I decided to get your guys's opinion on it. If you like the idea say it in the comments and if you don't like it say it in the comments. If you have a good idea for a society leave it in the comments and it might get put in the story. Should you guys like this idea then Naruto will likely get a larger harem full of original characters. 

 

29