-Chapter: 2 Papan!
4.7k 22 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter: 2

1 month and 1 week since birth.

Life here is great.

I levelled up my Linguistics skill to level 6, now I can understand full sentences.

“Apple, please prepare the beds for the twins please”

“Yes, mama”

Apple, my sister, is  a 6 six-year-old girl. I’ve learnt from their conversations when they were talking.

Well, it seems that I’m treated like twins. What do I look like? Well if I’m called twins then that’s good.

Well, they don’t know that I’m one person though. I always act differently from left, well that’s my body though so I’m just resting and using the other body in cycles.

I am capable of learning language so I’m trying to find clues on how to get magic first. 

Well, it will take a lot of time.

Well, Perhaps even a long time. I just want to use magic.

Today, I was hugged a lot by my sister. Since when? When I woke up, it seems that my sister was in the middle of me.

Don’t get any funny ideas; what I’m talking about is me, who has two bodies, regards the point of distance in the middle as my perspective.

I regard the point in between right and left as the middle. And so, Apple was in the middle of me (right) and left.

I’m being hugged by my sister, it feels good.

The fluffy body of Apple and her nice smell ferments my nose. The breeze flowing through the windows cradles me more. Making me sleep.

Well, I can do magic training later. Let’s sleep, Big sister.

-----

 

1 month, 1 week, and 1 day since birth.

It seems that I have slept for the whole day and never woke up.

My magic training was neglected, why did I sleep the whole day! I thought they would wake me up! Do you not feed your child?

Well, it seems that mother is describing the event that happened yesterday.

I (right and left) was sleeping with Apple the whole time. And then, Eventually, Apple woke up and left me as it is.

I was sleeping so comfortably that I slept the whole day.

Well, it’s nice and all but I didn’t do my daily magic training that day…

Well, that’s enough, I feel energized due to me sleeping the whole day. I can do lots of rounds of magic training now.

First, separate my magic outside my body. Steady, steadily pour out my magic.

Well this time, I also learned that I can make shapes with magic. I’m trying to increase my magical operation skill using the shaping method.

It seems that I have added another difficulty in my daily magic training. Well, that’s fine, if I can increase my magic capacity then that’s good.

Then, I have also increased my magic a lot again, so it’s about 520 now. It seems that I am making huge progress, well I’ve got nothing to do so, and this is the only thing I can pass time on.

Using my magical operation Lv. 6, let’s make shapes! First a heart, then a circle, A Square, and so on.

This is going to be fun! Other than that, I am covered on both sides by mama and apple sister.

Is it already night time? Well, it feels cold by the way, so it’s probably already night time.

Time does pass quickly when you’re not aware of it huh?

Then, let’s quickly exhaust my magic then let’s sleep! Another Night, Goodnight.

-----

 

1 month, 1 week, and 2 days since birth.

Good morning, I don’t know if this is morning or not but whatever.

“Papa is coming home, Sweetie” Mama said.

Apple sister was delighted to hear that papa was coming home. Well, it’s my first time hearing papa is coming home.

It seems that papa hasn’t gone home for 9 months now, how long was that?

Hey papa, what were you doing at that time?

Well mama by the conversations held by Apple sister and mama, mama sounds irritated.

Hey mama, are you angry at papa? Well if I were you, then I would be too.

Well, let’s not mind that!

It seems that the skill I got which is [Mana sense] is giving me this strange feeling. I don’t know what to describe it yet, but there is one thing I can say; I can feel the movement of mana outside me.

How cool is that? If I can control this ability, I can also do ether to mana convert, if I can manage to accomplish that trick, I can achieve unlimited mana! If there is Ether in the air then that feat is possible.

It was stated in the manual that, fairies and spirits can convert Ether to Mana efficiently. Attaining unlimited magic power, they boast the best firepower.

They are like batteries; they charge up and then shoot it all out.

A railgun! a railgun? Are there guns in this world? Well, I will soon find it out when I’m bigger.

But if there are no guns in this, then I will make one myself! Let’s make a rifle or a railgun! But I don’t have ideas on how they work, so it’s useless.

Nevertheless, I have the calculation skill! I can always invent new things. If I can that is...

If I have guns, I can be invincible! Well, if I spread guns, then the war would happen.

Neh, its useless thinking about guns for now. Let’s just practice mana sense, I can use my privileges to Increase my affinity with Mana sense, so it’s easier now.

Hmm..? Someone is knocking the door. I wonder who that is. maybe papa? I don’t know if I’m right it’s still 9 in the morning.

Are you?

“Honey, I’m home”

“Oh welcome back dear, “

“Papa!”

“Oh, Apple has grown since then”

“Look, look, we have twins!”

“Oh is that true Honey?”

“Come if you want to see, those two are cute”

“Oh? Then let’s help ourselves look at the two then.”

*Footsteps*

Hmm, so I was right it was papa. Oh, I was lifted, same with the right.

I’m talking with left right now, so don’t get any wrong idea. Hmm? What?

“Oh, these two are the twins! oh, my cute little girls. Um, hey honey”

“What dear?”

“These two, why do these two have white hair?”

“I don’t know, they were born that way”

“Hey, I’m black-haired. And Lyrica is Red-haired, the same with Apple. How are the twins white? “

“Hmm, I don’t know”

“Hey, papa what does that mean?”

“I don’t know, well that’s rare. White hair”

“Never mind that dear, be proud you have twins”

“Oh yes, come here my little angels! “

And I was cuddled the whole day nonstop. Mama did stop papa, halfway there but when it was the afternoon I was cuddled again and played.

I just want to concentrate!

----

 

1 month and 2 weeks since birth.

Well, papa left again. It seems that papa only stayed here to see me.

Papa is working hard as an adventurer. Well, maybe when I grow, I will also want to be an adventurer.

Well yeah, that will be a long time.

Other than that, I seem to have to acquire the [Concentration skill], isn’t that great? I get to move both bodies without total interference now. If I can move it that is.

I have also upped my magic capacity to 700 now; it’s a really big jump. Now I can do 6 rounds in 30 minutes.

The time required is lessening now, due to my leveling MP recovery to Lv. 7, I can refill my magic in 20 minutes.

Well, that’s fast; if I can refill my magic every 20 minutes then I can also do more than I recover.

Let’s make it our goal first! stage 8 is later. I can’t achieve that yet; I need to be at least 3 years old until I acquire that.

Uh, it’s a blunder I can’t get full privileges fast, well let’s just be happy and content on what Goddess Lunaria has given me!

Well, so here is my status.

Name: N/A

Gender: F

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Level: 1

Hp: 20/20

Mp: 700/700

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 5, Calculations Lv. 6, Counter Appraisal, Mp Recovery Lv. 7, Magical Operations Lv. 6, Mana sense Lv. 4, [Chrysalis Lv. 7], Concentration Lv. 1, Parallel Movement Lv. 1

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 2, Twins

 

Name: N/A

Gender: F

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Level: 1

Hp: 20/20

Mp: 700/700

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 5, Calculations Lv. 6, Counter Appraisal, Mp Recovery Lv. 7, Magical Operations Lv. 6, Mana sense Lv. 4, [Chrysalis Lv. 7], Concentration Lv. 1, Parallel Movement Lv. 1

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 2, Twins

 

I got new titles and skill level-ups. Twins weren’t included in my second status view so it’s probably new.

Well, there was also another goal I have to achieve.  Since Stated in the daily manual update, there is a skill that could help me.

[Parallel movement], goddess Lunaria sent me this information and the skill. A skill that splits my movements, with this I can move two bodies at the same time.

If I can just level this up more, I can achieve that goal.

Well, the requirements were, to get concentration to at least Lv. 5 then I can start levelling up the newly acquired skill.

I can’t cheat it up with increasing my affinity with the privileges, because it needs special conditions to level it up.

Ah, it’s complicated. Never mind let’s just do our daily magic training.

Perhaps I can level up my concentration skill at that time. Well if I can.

-----

2 months since birth.

Hello, I don’t know what date it is now, but it’s just my guess.

The concentration skill is still Lv. 4, I’m so close now, but I can’t level it up further! How is that? I already increased my affinity with the said skill!

Well, other than that. I got my magic capacity in the thousands now.

My MP is about, 1,010. It’s a huge number, thanks to my daily magic training I built up large amounts of mana every day.

I also found another efficient way to increase my mana.

I can exchange magic with both bodies, I don’t how I did it, but it seems that using the connection between both bodies I can transfer mana to the other.

It’s just like circulating Magic in your body; I circulate my magic in both bodies in a cycle.

With this, I run out of magic faster than I can recover. It’s efficient too you know, magic Operation, it is now at Lv. 8 and mana sense is at Lv. 6.

I’m making huge progress.

Other than that, due to my circulating magic in both my bodies I acquired a skill for it.

It doesn’t have any levels like status viewing or counter appraisal. So it’s an instant skill.

It was named [Mana Transfer], well I don’t know what else it does but at least another skill is added in my skills.

Today is Apple sister’s Birthday. She is now a 7-year-old girl. I don’t know what month it is now but, it’s stated in the manual.

There are 12 months in 1 year. In 1 month 30 days are consisting of 7 days per week. Just the same on earth.

There is the Ice month in January.

Glacier month at the next, Water month, Dried month, Earth month, Fire month,  Hurricane month, Rainy month, Cold month, Dead month, Holy month, and Preparation month meaning new year.

The weeks are divided as,

Holy, Crimson, Blessed, Death, Life, Light, and Dark.

Today is the Life day, about 12 now; meaning its Friday in earthen times? This month is the Glacier month.

Meaning its glacier, 12 now.

Years, well the current year name now is the Orialis time, it is 220 now.

So, Glacier, 12, 220.

That day is the birth date of my apple sister.

Happy birthday Big sister, I also want to eat your prepared foods, but why are you and Mama trying to make me sleep!?

Why do you want your child to sleep? Let’s eat your food! I can eat! well, technically I’m an infant so it's forbidden to eat whole foods.

Damn you logic!

 

Re-Edited on June 9, 2020

Thanks to: Vongark

130