-Chapter: 1 another week
5.4k 27 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-chapter: 1

2 weeks and 3 days since birth.

I managed to do it finally! After lots of effort to feel both magic powers in my two bodies, I managed to finally feel and move it.

Well just a little though, but at least it’s a jump! From almost nothing to at least something.

What I’m doing now is trying to separate my senses, when I’m trying to move, my other body also moves.

If I choose my main body, I’d choose this body, and then let’s name this body temporarily as right, and the other one was left.

Now it’s easier to differentiate which body I’m using as.

Well not that I also talk with my left body. But it’s better with the right.

I’m still in the middle of separating my senses and movements with left, its troublesome moving right, and then left is synced with the right.

Well, it is cool and all when I’m moving, but also dangerous too. Just imagine trying to run straight, both bodies will run straight but when a pole is in the front of the other body, right also need to move because I’m moving left.

The problem of synced bodies is that I need to be dependent without the other body.

But it seems that it will take a long time before I can master it. Well, I hope so,

Perhaps mastering moving both bodies separately can increase my ability to do things.

Doing two things at the same time is great.

If I can manage it.

Practicing moving both at the same is also hard. How do you do it? Is there any skill to at least help me?

If I browse the manual, the only acquirable ones are Calculations, which I already have, and Concentration, which I don’t have.

How do you acquire it?

There is no description though, then let’s just skip it. Let’s just level up our calculation skills.

----

2 weeks and 4 days since birth.

The proficiency in moving both bodies seemed to have improved, after a hellish time of doing math.

My level in Calculation raised by 1, so my Calculation is now level 3.

It’s pretty neat I’m doing progress,

My magic capacity also rose quite a bit, from 20 to 60 at a fast rate.

Well, it was stated though, in the manual, infants' magical power rises quickly than childhood. 

With this pace, I could gain 20,477 MP when I’m 3 years old. How? Thanks to calculation, it seems that if I increase my level it also increases my intelligence.

Thanks to this, I could beat some guys on the internet just with math. Just joking.

But, the amount of MP I can gain when I reach childhood is big.

Well, if I can do it every day. I don’t run out of magic either when I’m circulating it. I’m just looping my magic in my body so that I can increase the size I can hold.

There seems to be no limit though.

I also tried moving my magic out of my body once and resulted in being my magic to be exhausted.

I mean, I let loose my magic outside my body. Because of that, I can’t do my daily routine and I felt exhausted fast and slept just as it is.

Well, I also found out that, when you exhaust your magic, your magic capacity increases too, but it’s slightly inefficient. 

Because when you exhaust your magic power, you will get tired fast and that draining your magic can damage your health.

This was stated in the manual given to me.

There is also merit in doing so, if I can just acquire the skill called MP recovery, I can exhaust my magic all day and regain it back faster.

Well, I also forgot to mention something, when I was reading the manual, it seems that I can tamper with my skills when I unlock stage 4.

Now I’m just in stage 1, how do you unlock it all? Do you need special specifications? 

Then at stage 8, I can make my skills, then if I can do that these troublesome worries will be soon gone.

Well, let’s make it our goal for the time being.

Today let’s listen to my mother and try to at least understand their language.

It’s important to understand their language for the future.

---

 

3 weeks since birth.

My magic capacity raised from 60 to 220, it increased at a really fast rate.

It’s been 3 days since my magic increased from 20 to 60, my magic power raises randomly so my calculations were not effective.

My Calculation skill also raised from 3 to 4. It seems that I can also do better movements with both of my bodies.

Well, I’m still an infant though, so of course, I can’t move my body well!

Other than that, I also acquired a skill. [Chrysalis], I don’t know if it’s classified as a skill or not but it’s a language skill.

It’s still at level 1, though, thanks to listening to my mother I learned about 1/10 of the language.

Stage 2 of the privileges are not yet unlocked; I need to be at least a month old before Lunaria unlocks it.

It was stated in the manual. It seems that the manual also updates every day with important information is also being added each time.

Well, there is also the state of the world, country, common sense, and an extra gift. A skill called [Counter Appraisal]

I was startled that morning; suddenly a message spurted up in the morning waking me up.

It seems that the goddess Lunaria sent me this skill to hide my status.

It was written there,

“Dear girl,

Are you enjoying your life down there? Are you cute? Gosh, I can’t wait to name you. I’ve devised at least a hundred names for you. Well, you will have three names though. Two for your body and one for your soul.

And also, your status is visible to the outside so I’m sending you a gift, just to help you hide that massive mana. Well I mean, you have more mana than ordinary children, you’re still 3 weeks Old!

Well, best regards

-Lunaria “

Along with the information goddess sent me, I found out a normal child’s mana is around 70.

Then does that mean I already have more mana than an ordinary child? If so, let’s raise it more.

Where I am right now is the kingdom of Kryst. A peaceful kingdom just beside the sea.

This continent consists of 7 kingdoms, mostly humans.

The size of this continent is just so big, no one can’t even describe it. I estimate that it covers 2/4 of the planet.

In the information given to me, some parts were magically made.

There is a World tree in the middle of the continent. The tree, which was the base of worship in most of the races living here.

Well, let’s explain.

[Kingdom of Kryst], it does not have any power to rule by war but it’s a peaceful country. The kingdom of Kryst was built by the diplomatic relationships by other towns nearby and eventually fused into one big kingdom.

A free country consisting of various races from different nations.

[Odin Federation ], a full-time war maniac country, consists of only humans. A kingdom that existed since the Great War 500 years ago. They have the most political power among different nations.

[ Shinto Empire/ Holy Empire ], a holy kingdom. It is said in the past, the Shinto empire was blessed by a god. Soon after the land became rich in life. Most humans have the power to kill people migrating.

It is not a peaceful country but a discrimination country based on the beast.

[ Kingdom of mages],  a country based on magic. Its land was once cursed but was cleansed by the Legendary Arcana Mage. Magic specialized institutes were built and so the kingdom of mages was built.

[Sylphy kingdom], elves inhabited land. A country full of life, natural mana is what keeps the country alive. Fairies, Elves, and Spirits, reside in the said country. They have a large amount of mana and can convert ether to mana.

[Nyan Kingdom], a country founded when the queen cat, lead its half-beast inhabitants and migrated. Over time the town grew and eventually a kingdom was formed. With its queen, the cat race.

[Demonic Country], the last on the list. A country inhabited by the demon folks. Once said they are a ferocious beast that destroys anything that stands on their way.

But what was stated in the information was that they are a peace-loving country. They export livestock and foods to other countries.

The Shinto Empire despises the demon folk, and so they killed the migrators of the demon country and declared war on the country.

It seems they have been in war for at least 4 years now.

That was all.

Yesh, this world is also complicated. If it were just simple then no deaths would have appeared.

Next, labyrinths.

There are a total of 12 labyrinths found, two in the Odin Federation, one in Kryst, three in Sylphy, two in Nyan country, two in Shinto Empire, one in the mages, and one in the demonic country.

A total of 12,

Well, I’m still young though so let’s not look at the outside world and just enjoy our life here. 

---

1 month since birth.

I can at least see, but my vision is cloudy.

Well in contrast to that, I have made my calculation skill Lv. 5, now I can move both bodies without interference with the right or left.

Name: N/A

Gender: F

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Level: 1

Hp: 20/20

MP: 400/400

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 5, Calculations Lv. 5, Counter Appraisal, Mp Recovery Lv. 4, Magical Operations Lv. 5, Mana sense Lv. 2, [Chrysalis Lv. 3]

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 2

 

Name: N/A

Gender: F

Race: Human [Hidden: Celes]

Level: 1

Hp: 20/20

MP: 400/400

Skills: Status viewing, Memorization Lv. 5, Calculations Lv. 5, Counter Appraisal, MP Recovery Lv. 4, Magical Operations Lv. 5, Mana sense Lv. 2, [Chrysalis Lv. 3]

Titles: Reincarnated, Blessing of the moon goddess, Split body master, Fast growth, Privileges stage 2

 

It seems that I have acquired skills I didn’t know it existed. 

Well, other than that, I’ve finally unlocked stage 2!

It was said in the manual that I have acquired to increase my affinity. And so I made it happen!

I increased the rate of MP recovery, and so, after using my magic daily it seems to have leveled up in the process faster because I have tampered with my affinity with it.

With this, I can now do magic operations at a certain rate.

Well, I have also acquired magical Operations due to always manipulating the mana in me. It’s also the same with MP recovery, I increased my affinity with it and made the skill level up more as I move magic.

Well, I consume more magic than regenerating could produce, so I take turns with my other body.

How?

It seems that if I increase my magic capacity with the right, the left will too. So if I run out of magic with the right, I can use left to increase my magic too.

So in a cycle, I can at least do 2-3 rounds hourly now.

It’s now more efficient and faster.

I’ve also tampered with my ability to understand, so with that, I got my linguistics is at level 3.

I can understand simple words like Mama, Papa, Sister, and some simple sentences such as its raining, get the laundry, and so on.

After listening to their conversations, it seems that my sister is named Apple, and mama is named Lyrica.

Well, our name is not related.

And that, we are a commoner, we are living in the town of the forest.

Mama was also including Apple when going down the house to buy all kinds of stuff, so I suppose we live in tree houses.

Isn’t that a good thing? It’s peaceful here.

I like my current lifestyle here with mama and sister. It seems that papa is an adventurer, I haven’t seen him or heard him yet though.

The same with Apple sister, is papa ok? Mama said that he was an adventurer though.

 

Re-Edited on June 7, 2020. 

thanks to: Vongrak

129