-Chapter: 3 when did i faint?
4.5k 23 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 3

3 months since birth.

A lot of time has passed.  I have saved up large amounts of magic now.

With this, I can never run out of magic even if I want to, well there is a way. If I just exhaust my magic without minding the downside, I can run out of magic.

Fortunately for me, that’s impossible, because I already have my MP recovery at Lv. 8; it’s now in between 10 to 15 minutes until it replenishes my magic.

The rate of usage of mana is around 500 mana in 10 minutes for the usual day. If I’m serious I can max it out, up to 1000 in an instant, and still recover the mana used in just 9 minutes.

Pretty cheat, but its thanks to the title called fast growth, and my affinity with magic increasing with the help of the privileges.

I unlocked stage 3 of the privileges! with this, I can tamper with the objects around me now.

I can make stone into gold if I want to, then I’ll be rich. But no, let’s not do that.

With my privileges at stage 3, I can do telekinesis like things on objects. But I don’t want to do that yet, my vision is still blurry and there is also the chance that mama or Apple sister is near me, so not yet.

Other than that, I finally manage to up my Concentration skill to Lv. 6, and leveled up Parallel movement to Lv. 3.

I can now do things easier. Well I still can’t move properly yet though

Well, I can move now. Just moving hands up and down, I exhaust my energy quickly.

That was tiring, then I have a choice before I sleep I can release all of our magic in the outside world!

Ah, the feeling of tiredness is terrible; being a baby I don’t have that much stamina huh? Well,

Goodnight,

----

3 months, and 1 day since birth.

Yahoo! Is it morning already? I don’t know, I can’t see either way.

Apple sister is hugging me (Right and Left), I can certainly feel right. I’m talking with left now because right is being hugged tightly.

Right is near Apple sister, and left is the farthest. The weight of Apple sister’s arms is heavy! Hey sister what do you normally eat? Oh well, that’s fine though, I’m not being hugged to the point that I’m being suffocated.

Now I’m assisting my movements with stage 3 privileges.

With the help of telekinesis, I try to get out of the embrace of my sister.

While trying to move left, I try and sit, And Pull!

Apple sister is not budging at all! Hey sister, are you asleep or not? Normally with that strength, you’d be normally awake, right?

Hahaha, this world is full of mysteries….

Oh wait; I’m still a 3-month-old baby, my bad. Of course, I don’t have the strength to get out of the embrace of my 7-year-old sister! What do you expect of a baby? Some kind of baby-shaped gorilla?

Oh wait, I’m mentioning myself. Tehe~

Well, perhaps my sister just loves me. Hmm... Nah, let’s just practice magic!

First, move left’s magic to right. Then in cycle move right’s magic to left.

I can now do these things easily now, of course, it’s for the betterment of using magic!

Wait, I just had some thoughts. What’s the mode of transportation between high altitudes?  How do they get down? I mean if we live high in the trees, do they make ladders or stairs? Just asking?

Meh, no answer will come into my mind.

Instead, let’s try and find it out ourselves, I don’t know but there is a type of magic stated in the manual.

By expanding out your magic, make it as thin as possible then expand. In the shape of a spheroid, they used this kind of trick to track and sense the surrounding.

But how? I don’t have that kind of knowledge yet. Does that have a dictated skill perhaps?

Well, we won’t find out until we try right? For me though, which body should I use this from? Left or right?

Nah, just try both right? Just never mind the differences in both bodies and try to initiate that trick.

First and foremost, try to separate magic outside of your body. Well, when I’m doing it, it always disperses in the atmosphere so it’s useless if I say so myself.

But never lose hope! just for my simple curiosity, I shall do it myself.

If I can’t detach it, then why not make a connection right? Problem solved, now how do we do that is the question.

Then make a thick dome filled magic, and by slightly expanding the range, cut all sources but one. Using the connection between the ‘barriers’ of my magic I expand the range while still being connected.

And by the help of mana sense, it greatly helps my sensing of the surroundings exponentially.

Now the thing is, how? Well, just like I mentioned earlier how do I keep the dome to not collapse? Well, I make a connection then that’s easy, but the thicker it is the harder it is to control.

But if I make it thinner the control would drop straight down, making the trick unusable.

Nah, I won’t find out until I try it right?

Let’s pour it out!-

 

-----

3 months and 2 days since birth.

Ngghh, ah? What happened? Is it already morning?

But wait, if I remember it right I tried to do something. What was it again?

Trying to do barrier magic, I failed. How? What was the cause? I was just trying to ‘see’ the surroundings.

Did I do something? Well, I don’t know but it seems I fainted in the process. I think used up all of my magic at that time.

Well, as you can see, my knowledge of using complicated magic is low. I can’t do that stuff yet, is it because I’m impatient?

But Nah,

“Mama, the twins are awake”

“Oh dear, what happened to you two? Suddenly,*sobs*”

Eh? What exactly happened? Did I faint? Well I don’t remember anything anymore than when I tried to cast the trick (tentative)

“These two, they suddenly fainted… “

Ah, it seems so. Did I faint that much that mother got paranoid?

Oh well, I’m sorry mother. Even though technically you’re my mother now, I’m so sorry.

“Thank god nothing wrong happened to this two”

“Mother~*sobs*”

Ah, even you Apple sister? Then I’m so sorry, I won’t do anything that alarms you all. Even though I’m still a baby, I’m their child. They love me, and in return I love them.

I also feel sad about them.

Hmm? my eyes feel soggy? Am I crying? If so, let’s just cry.

I’m so sorry, my family.

----

4 months since birth.

Hello! if I’m right it’s the 4th month now. A lot of things since then, well I’ll just say that I have once again amassed a lot of magic since then. But I won’t mention it for now.

After the day that I fainted, my family kept crying and crying. The cries of my mother and sister are still lingering me until now.

The cry of my family that I won’t forget.

Well, this time I’m very careful.

The next day after that, I was being watched by my mother the whole day. Well its good thing that pure magic is not even seen by ordinary humans, so the suspicion of me using magic that day was not found out.

After lots of errors, the one thing I concluded. It is virtually impossible to develop such easy to use and thick barriers.

The only way to do it was to separate each and every ‘thread’ and distribute them, covering me in a spherical shape.

The reason why that technique worked is that the weight of the magic dome was greatly reduced, so the magic required to cast the said technique is lessened.

Well, controlling the barrier is also a hassle, considering that I have to concentrate when I’m pouring each ‘thread’ of magic power to form it again.

Actually, due to the thin shape of the magic thread, it easily breaks when exposed to the outside ether. In so, it was hard to reform it again and again when an outside disturbance is applied.

Well, I don’t know any technique that can separate the ether in the air and keep the mana contained inside of the threads safely though.

However, even if I do so, the amount of magic required is enormously huge.

Just imagine, it’s like pouring a cup of water with another cup of water if so, the required is like pouring heavy mercury with a cup into a dump truck.

Yesh, well if I can manage to ‘refine’ mana to the level that I can maintain this barrier, then so be it.

Well, things to accomplish,

  1. Refine mana
  2. See the surroundings
  3. Practice moving both bodies
  4. Get stage 8 privileges

There isn’t that much considering that I haven’t got into much thought on what to do yet.

Then let’s see, I don’t know if there is any method on how to refine mana but let’s look at the system manual.

<< Part 8, chapter 14. conversion series

To refine mana, the user must be able to muster all of his/her magic capacity and compressing it.

In so, lessening the amount of mana contained of the user, the mana density increases in the body making it more refined.

The downside of it all was, that the user can both move a large amount of mana and refine it by himself/herself without any tools required.

There is also the option of refining mana using artifacts, the cost would be so high-high >>

<<Part 9, Chapter 14. Conversion series (Refine)

Gather all magic in the body, and place it one spot. The ether organ of all living things.

The ether organs are found just near the heart inside of all living things. By placing large amounts of mana, the ether organ can adapt to the quality contained near it and can produce the desired quality of mana.

Beware though, there is a chance that it will rupture your heart and eventually die due to mana outbreak.  >>

 

The fact that the writing is not like a documented type feels off. Maybe it was written by someone else. Not like a record of some sort.

But Yeesh, do I have to gather all of my mana that much? For me though, on which body? But if I think about it, I do not focus on either body but still make large amounts of magic with just me alone.

Is the race [Celes] that good? Well sure it feels like I don’t need any ether organ though, it’s as if I produce mana by soul.

Wait… soul? Then if it's produced by the soul that removes my suspici-

Gah! Complicated stuff, never mind let’s just ask goddess Lunaria sometime in the future!

Well, either way, I get to choose whether to sacrifice my mana or use artifacts.

But wait, where did the artifacts come from? Labyrinths or something? Maybe ruins. But how would I get artifacts with a 4-month-old body?

Explain! Why am I reincarnated as a baby!

 

Well, I don’t know. There isn’t much stated about these things in the manual goddess Lunaria gave me though.

But if I say so myself, it’s a win-win. Even though there is a great risk to be considered it’s a good one. Well, the rate of magic reproduction is lessened because your making quality mana out of it.

But never to be afraid! I have the all mighty skill [MP Recovery] at hand! Even if it slows down I can still recovery mana at a fast pace! With or without artifacts I can still recover mana without them!

All hail the great me!

Well, goddess Lunaria gave me these bodies either way so, all hail Goddess Lunaria!

Meh, its night already.

Goodnight, let’s do it tomorrow.

Hello, I’m glad that everyone likes it and I’m greatly moved by the amount of view each chapter has.
And so, here I am uploading another chapter.

If you guys like the story please comment down below and tell me. If you are bothered by the grammar, please in a day or so an editor will come here and edit the wrongs.

I made sure that writing is understandable and holds a lot of meaning over it, if you guys enjoy it, I too.
And so, here.

https://discord.gg/j2rX4bh

Feel free to join 

[Re-Edited on June 11, 2020]

Thanks to: Vongrak

122