-Chapter: 6 My name is…
4.3k 35 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 6 My name is…

- [Extra-long chapter]-

The day of the baptizing arrives.

What name will I get?

 The thought of agonize goes over me, for what?

One’s name will be granted.

A day of celebration, a day knowing.

A blessed day.

The gods that grant names, the chosen ones who created thy world.

“I hereby grant you, your name [Kristina], [Kris and Tina]. Now go out there and enjoy “

A holy ceremonial granted by none other by the holies.

The almighty one who, along with the other 3, made life.

The seed of life that was planted and withered.

The care is given, the humility shared, the time spent.

The withered soul that vanished, the colour of life diminishes.

Granted to live again.

A life that was born, a name was given.

The joy of relatives and the opportunities one has to come.

Hurdles one has to overcome.

The future one has to do.

The great joy of knowing one’s name.

The cries of joy, the bewildered eyes, and an event happened.

Thus, the day which I, Kristina (soul), soon after with both my bodies [Kris and Tina], the day of freedom was granted.

A person of love, a life that was burnt.

The candle that died re-lit again.

The hand that wished to someone hold, given a chance.

Pains and agony, a distressed soul.

Smiles and laughter, a day which one is to thank.

The never-ending fires, thank you.

The bells of chimes, the flowers that gave happiness.

A day of worship, a god descends.

Given a new hand to spare.

The day of the ceremonial, herby ends.

----

Minutes earlier before that,

Mama and papa run at a very fast speed, gliding along with the huge roots of the trees, they slide down at an unbelievable speed.

Hey, can humans run that fast?

Well, I don’t know either way,

If there is a concept of levels, then that explains there unbelievable running speed.

But hey, careful though I might fall you know?

Having two sights is distracting, the trees moving fast side by side by the speed of papa and mama.

I can’t focus at all, hey how do they look at it?

Do you like close the other body’s eyes?

Hmm... Not,

Meh, mama and papa are nearing the edges of the forest. Eventually exiting the sea of trees and running along the road provided for the carriages.

Wow, their speed increased a bit more. Did their grip increase when they touched the gravel road?

Well, it’s normal though; having a road for carriages makes them move faster right?

Well in mama’s and papa’s way, they just run fast.

What monsters are my parents?! Hey, do you guys not exhaust your stamina?

Well, the level systems is broken I thought so.

 

We arrived at the entrance of the town, having reached our way here mama and papa slows down into normal running speed while I was being held.

Hey, normal, I might fall, papa, the same with you mama.

Well, last time I was here I didn’t get to see much of this town at that time…

Well, there’s no helping it. While we’re here, let’s look at every corner I can find!

First, the tall building which looks like the destination we are heading too.

Eh? Tall building? It’s shaped like a cathedral, with the white huge doors.

Wait, it’s a church! A church?

Then I can finally talk to goddess Lunaria, right? Oh yes, let’s ask our questions I always asked myself.

“Aha aha*Breaths heavily* Um… Priest, did we make it in time?”
“Oh, why are you two breathing heavily? Come inside”
“then ok,”

Upon walking foot into the cathedral,

It’s just magnificent, Chairs for everyone to sit on, and in the middle of it all was a podium.

A podium, behind it, is the figures of some sort. Maybe the gods? 2 girls and 2 boys, all have extravagant designs and motifs.

At the feet of it, scattered flower petals were placed.

Mama and Papa sat down on the provided bench given by the female priest.

They placed me (Right and left) on their laps and fixed our messy hair from running over long distances at fast speeds.

“Then here, a cup of tea. I hope that it suits your taste”
“oh thank you, “
“what were you saying again? “
“Well, are we late?”
“um, no. in fact your very-very early, there is still 30 minutes before the ceremony starts, but why not drop your twins off there?”
“Eh? I thought that we were so late…”
“It’s always like that, don’t worry it’s not just like you guys who were early. We’ve got company too, “
“oh, it’s Ter and oplis, hey how are your kids?”

While asking of what seems to look like parents, wait if papa and mama knew them, aren’t they our neighbors?

Well, the priest is a brown haired girl wearing a white robe holding a staff.
I don’t see any big mountains around here either, maybe just grasslands?

“Oh, my daughter is fine,”
“Look son, twins. Want to play?”

A Green haired girl and a yellow-haired boy, then these two are the child’s who is going to have a baptizing with us today huh?

“Well, everyone is technically here so let’s start the ceremony earlier ok?”
“Yes priest”
“Ok”
“ey priest, Chill”

Papa talked.

Well, the mother of the green-haired girl is also a green-haired. She looks like she’s in her 23.

The father of the yellow-haired boy is a muscular bearded man. But his hair is brown, around the age of 31.

Mama and Papa dropped me off with the other two children.

The girl looked at me and smiled at me, of course, I smile back.
I also hear so noise at the back.
The boy looked at us and turned right away.

This girl is cute; she is slowly moving her way towards me little by little.
To whom? To both of me (right and left), crawling her way into me, she hugs me.

OHHHHH! This cute fluffy body! I want to hug her! There is nothing wrong with that right? I’m a girl too! On the outside, Tehe~
while I’m hugging this green-haired girl, the boy also goes for us.

Hey, stop right there!
It’s only for girls, except me!

Moving my arms with right, I put up both arms to block the boy. Well, it worked enough!

But the boy has a teary eye… oh no don’t cry, you’re a guy! Man up! Don’t cry like a child! Well, he’s still a child though.

“Ok then we’ll start the ceremony now, then first is Oplis old man.”
“Hey, I’m not old”
“then would you please kindly put your child at the pedestal?”
“Persistent flat priest”
“what did you say?”
“Nothing”

The old bearded man lifted the yellow-haired boy, placing the boy at the pedestal in front of the podium in the middle.

The priest goes into the podium and stands behind it, bring out what looks like a book and a bell.

Well the bell, how should I say this… a long stick with a string connecting the golden bell I suppose?

The priest murmurs something while moving the pages of the book she’s holding.

Floating words revolve around the bell, shining the bell with a faint glow.

OH, what’s that! Wait, what is that? Random words I don’t know maybe?
Ah, is that Magic!

Magic? Do you cast magic that way? Then I was wondering how I would cast magic, it was just that easy~ Tehe~
Hell not! Do you cast magic that way? Of course yes! Do I know that? Hell no!
If it was just that Easy!!

 

“The god who reins us all, the sap that gives life. The blood spared for sins, grant this one’s name.”

At the same time, the bell rang a high sweet pitch. The flower pot’s petals rose up in the air.
The boy was engulfed in a tornado of magic expressions and light.
Eventually, it calmed down to the point that the boy was covered in petals.

A white board similar to mine appeared in front of the podium between the priest and the boy.

Name: Albert
Job: N/A

Albert? What a name...

But wait... now that I mentioned it, how can I read?

It’s not written in English or any langue I know.
But how can I read the text?  Huh?
This only increases my suspicion more.

But, hah... never mind.
But a job huh, I never heard of that.
It was just stated as N/A, is because you haven’t picked any yet?

Well, the job section is new. The question is, how?
How can you get a job?
Do you like apply at something?

Meh, let’s just ask the goddess later.

“Next please, Mother ter. Please present your child at the pedestal”
“yes head priest”

Ter? Is that her name then? Mommy green hair.

Mrs. Ter brought up her daughter who was still clinging to me.
Noooo, my fluffy substitute! I want to hug her more….

“Aww, my twins are cute~”
“I think I’m bleeding”
“dear hold it in for a while, there is the ceremony do that at the house”

Mama, quiet! I’m agonizing the fact that I don’t get to hug her anymore!
Uguuu~ I want more of her~
and papa, why are you having a nosebleed? Is your daughter's just that cute~?

“Then, The god who reins us all, the sap that gives life. The blood spared for sins, grant this one’s name.”

The same thing happened from what happened to Albert. The scattered petals rose up in the air, spirals under the pedestal, and the magical expressions along with the light cover the girl.

But not like what happened to Albert.
A windy breeze swept past the girl, and little girls showed up.
Little girls? It’s more like they are about the size of a toothbrush.
Size of a toothbrush?

If they are that small then….Fairies!?!
Genuine fairies!!?!
The little fairies dances around the girl, the girl laughed too.

Uh~ I’m jealous!

The fairies release something, like pure mana.
Pure mana? How? Of course, I could see it.
But if I turn my line of sight, the other people don’t even see the presence of the fairies nor the pure mana being released in their arms going to the girl.

The pure mana then revolves around the girl along with the magical expressions.

Oh, it seems that the priest noticed the change.

The ceremony ended and the fairies said they goodbye at the girl.
But one of the fairies looked at me and noticed that I could see her.
She moves around for confirmation and I follow her movements too.

Eventually, the last fairy also left.
Ah, I also want to touch you!

“It seems that this girl is favoured by the fairies”

Name: Viviette
job: N/A
Title: Favored by Spirits

The same with Albert, this girl, or I should say, Viviette, also has a job option.
Well other than that, a new option was also revealed, Title.

Well, I don’t know but titles are rarely stated in the manual.
Certain conditions, severe payments, and so on.
Acquiring one is also dependent on the person itself so it’s rare.

Well for me, I’ve got a lot of titles, ranging from useful to embarrassing ones.

“*sobs*... the name of my daughter is Viviette…”

The green-haired lady cried while embracing vivi for short.
Vivi also cried like her mother, maybe the baby was influenced?
The priest also calmed down the two and guided them in a nearby seat.

The priest pats the head of Vivi and massages her chin, Vivi smiles and laughs.
Priest me too~ pat me too~

Eh… what am I thinking…?

“Then last please, the twins”

The priest orders papa and mama.
They held me (Right and left) up and present us at the pedestal where the other two were also presented.

“Ok the space is very limited ok, so you two don’t fall right?”

Do you think I’m going to fall? Am I? I don’t know.

“The god who reins us all, the sap that gives life. The blood spared for sins, grant these twins name’s”

The chant was not like the other two, is it maybe dedicated to twins or something?
Nah~ that won’t work, right?

 

The outside world disappears.

 

Eh? Where? What happened?
I was just at the pedestal a minute ago right?
But this nostalgic scenery…
a white world only, the place where I was before reincarnated.

The sound of wings flaps was heard.

“Good job making it here, girl”

?
A voice that was so familiar.
A female’s voice was heard, the sound of wings flapping intensifies.

“It’s me, Lunaria, did you already forgot me?”
 “ “Goddess?” “

Eh? I can talk? But that voice wasn’t like my old voice.
The high pitch sound, a voice of that of a little girl.
That’s my voice!? Since when?

But, I did not say it twice.
Let’s say, isn’t my voice also synced with left too?
If that’s the case, then this is the twin’s body, isn’t it?

“You are correct”
“ “how can you read my mind? “ “

And again, I said it twice with left again. Hey, how do I stop one body to talk?
Well if you can read my mind, what am I doing here?

“Wow-wow, one by one, I can’t just answer all of your questions right?”
“ “So you can read my mind then? “ “
“Then the first question, you need the upper skill called [parallel thinking]. It helps you split your mind, it’s like having another personality but you are still you. It’s just like a side ego that you can control.
It’s still you, but also not you. Is what I mean.

Well, you can’t get that though, yet.

Then the second question, it’s the naming ceremony remember?”

Parallel Thinking… another useful skill. Let’s also make it one of our goals to achieve.
But I thought that the naming ceremony was always held at the church?

“Fufu, don’t worry I’ll be there”

A shadow appeared behind me, the silhouette of the shadow has 6 wings.
I looked at back, there stood a Woman.

“I’ll be there with you”

A woman with silver hair like the light of the moon, long hair that reaches the ground, big wings that could cover her entirely.
clothes that covers my sight, fiddled with lots of motif's I have never seen, And her majestic beauty.

A god appeared in front of me.
Goddess Lunaria.

“I’ll be the one who is going personally name you”

*snap*

At the snap of goddess Lunaria’s fingers, the world which was still white was reversed back to the original world.
Where I was still being baptized.

Goddess Lunaria’s Wings expands inside of the cathedral.
Silver feathers float in the whole room, it twinkles and sparkles.

The eyes of my parents ard nearby people.
They are astonished at the look of what has just appeared.

A god suddenly appeared, of course, they’d be also surprised too you know.

“I am the god of moon, Lunaria. I have taken an interest in these two. By my blessing, I grant these two their names”
“a real god, I’m blessed”
“goddess…”
“Oh bless us”
“I am honored that my child will be named by the goddess”

“Fu~, by the name of Lunaria. These twins name shall be [Kris and Tina], may your child be blessed.”

A light engulfs me; the magical expression made the priest was overwritten.
Several entities appeared one after another and started Praying at goddess Lunaria.

“Magnificent! True that of a god! Please let me be your apostle.”

The priest said. While bowing under goddess Lunaria’s feet.
The magical expression takes another turn, and another batch of letters appeared in the air.

A light circle appeared beneath the pedestal.
A magic circle! Magic? A real magic circle!

But what’s this? I feel funny.
I feel like I’m full of power…

“Now, enjoy. Kristina.”

Goddess Lunaria disappeared
and the free-floating silver feathers disappear as well.
The entities disappeared too.
But what remains is the magic circle made by the goddess.

“The mark of veruhyeir. A magical pattern once made by the gods! I didn’t even know that they exist!”

Of what now?
Nah, never mind that.
If I look at my back, the crying faces and blessed faces are spread.
Papa with a runny nose and is crying intensively, mama with a blank face but still also crying.

And so, the day of baptizing with [Kris] and me [Tina] being named.
A wonderful day.

….

..

.

5 years later.

Just like I promised, you know the next chapter.
Can’t wait? Me either!

Well, considering that planning and great excitement hinders my writing is hard~

Kyaa~ I'm so excited~

I removed some important information, but it’s still the same.

120