Chapter 4: The guild is a castle?
9k 36 258
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I accepted my sister's friend request, we teleported to her guild. She did say she was a guild leader of a top guild.

I held Sofia's hand tightly as I looked around in worry, we where in a room that looked very fancy. But Sofia cheered me up by patting my head.

"...You don't have to be so worried Tauro. Nothing will hurt you here."

"O-Okay..."

"...Tauro, do you want to join my guild?"

"Your guild? Isn't it one of the top guilds in the game? And... Will the rest of the guild even accept someone like me? I don't even like fighting in the first place..."

"...You don't need to worry about that. It's true we are a fighting guild, but I don't think anyone in this guild will reject you... Well, there a few that are a bit weird."

She really emphasised on the weird portion. What did she mean by that?

As I was confused as what she said, Sofia sent me an invite to her guild. After I accepted it, she started leading me out of the fancy room.

I looked around and noticed that the guild was larger than I thought. I even saw some maids and people walking around in fancy clothes.

"Onee-chan, Is this really your guild? It looks very fancy, like a castle."

"...That's because It is a castle. We will soon arrive at our location, so don't let go of my hand, okay?"

"Mm."

As we kept walking, we finally reached a large room. It had a big large red carpet leading to a throne. Beside the large red carpet was plenty of thick pillars, that was about 4 meters in height, I think. There where also plenty of players here too.

"Her Majesty, Yuzuri, has arrived!"

As soon as we stepped inside the large room, someone shouted, and everyone in front of us made way for us. I held Sofia's hand tighter as we walked forward. I have never been good with crowds of people, but since Sofia is here with me, I should be fine.

When Sofia reached the throne, she picked me up and then sat down in the throne, with me sitting on her lap. As soon I sat on her lap, Sofia began talking.

"...Listen up. I want to introduce to you all my cute adorable little sister, Tauro. I also want to let everyone know that if someone even tries to lay a finger on her, directly or indirectly, I won't hesitate to lob your head off. Her position is Princess, because she does not like fighting. If you have any complaints, I don't care."

"Woah! That's her little sister?! She is so damn cute!"

"YES!! LOLI!! NO!! TOUCH!!!"

"OOOH!! IT'S A HIME-SAMA!!"

<You have gained job class: Princess>
<You have gained title: Princess of the Ice Queen>

Princess? Ice Queen? ...Eh? What just happened?

As I got confused of what was going on, Sofia placed her hand on top of my head. As I looked up, I saw her smiling softly.

"Onee-chan, what just happened? I also got 'Princess' as my job class."

"...Don't worry about the degenerates and the lolicons, Tauro. And it looks like my idea worked, I thought that 'Princess' was a job class, since my sub job class is 'Queen'. But it's surprising that you got that as your main job class, and not as a sub class."

"Queen? Onee-chan is a royalty in the game?"

"...Yes, and now you are one too. 'Princess' job class is a non fighting type. I'm not sure what kind of quests you will get, or if it even has any. Nevertheless, I'm glad it worked out. But since you are a princess now, you will need proper clothing for that."

"Eh? But..."

I was a male before. I-I can't do something as perverted as that.

As I looked down in embarrassment, Sofia told me it was okay, since I was a girl now. Is it really that simple?

Since I got a job class now, I wonder what my status page says now? I did not see any strength stat or any of such sort when I did not have any job class. [Status]

「Player Status」
     Job Class: Princess
     Name: Tauro
     Gender: Female
     Age: 10?
     Level: 1
     HP: 10 / 10
     MP: 200 / 200
     EXP: 0%
     Title: Beloved by the Goddess Ultenia, Anomaly, True Loli, Princess of the Ice Queen

「Job Class Status」
     Dancing: 0/10
     Disguise: 0/10
     Ethics: 0/10
     Knowledge: 0/10

These are some weird stats allocations. But, at least I won't be fighting. That's too scary...

Let's take a look at the new title too, then. I hope it's nothing bad.

<Princess of the Ice Queen: The princess of the Ice Queen Yuzuri. Grants full immunity to ice magic.>

Full immunity? Isn't that a bit too OP? And why would a princess have immunity forwards ice magic in the first place? I should probably tell Sofia that I got these weird titles. But looking at the time at the corner of my vision, it's time to start preparing for lunch.

"Nee, Onee-chan? We have to logout shortly. You said you would make some curry for lunch today."

"...Looks like it's nearly lunch time. And I wanted to raid that dungeon before lunch time too."

"I'm sorry..."

"...It's not your fault. If anything, it's mine."

Sofia gently stroke my head, calming me down.

"...Listen up! The dungeon raid has been delayed for 2 hours and a half. So make sure to stock up, and rest. Once I'm back, we will begin the dungeon raid. That's all."

As soon as she said such, everyone left the large room. But if I looked closer this time, I noticed it was an audience chamber. It should have been obvious from first glance, but that never passed my mind.

"...Alright, let me show you how to logout, Tauro. Simply think of the command 'Settings', and then click on the button that says 'Logout'."

"Mm. I got it."

"...Good, I will logout first to get ready to make our lunch. I will also notify mom and dad about your gender change too, so you don't have to worry."

"Onee-chan, thank you."

Before she logged out she patted my head. When someone logs out, they turn into blueish looking particles, which was pretty cool.

I did as Sofia told me, opened up my 'Settings' window and clicked on 'Logout'. But instead of blueish particles, what I saw was rainbow looking colours, before I got back to my senses in the real world, I thought I saw someone in front me, while hearing the system announcement...

<Tauro, my sweet little child. I will be waiting.>

258