Chapter 7
2.6k 11 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This crystals really is helpful in my research. Unlike the magic beast that will lose all of their magic essence when died, the crystals is much more stable. This can make taking the readings much more easier.

By the way, La Flora came back and she brings a ton of gold for me. It turns out that she is an elves' princess. To be honest I didn't want any of her gold. It's actually useless to me but maybe it will have its use one day so I just accept it.

Since she is here I take this chances to scan her and her entourage magical signature. If we want to sent spies into the elves lands we need to replicate their magic signature. It's not that I didn't trust the elves it's just that we just need to be sure right?

There is one thing that I don't really like about the elves. They are too prideful. On the surface they may looks friendly but in the inside I know that they are not. Aside from La Flora, the rest maybe has a bit of hostility in their eyes.

Maybe to their eyes we just a mere golems and it must really hurt their pride bowing their head to supposedly inanimate object. Well it's not like I cared about it.

La Flora did not stay for a long time though. She went back after a few days here. Well she has to go back when one of the elves tried to get into the restricted area even though we already warn them not to. That girl even destroyed one of the drones. This is really a waste.

After we have our necessary readings, we then tweak the device that I just created. It is called magic generator. It used to emit some magical discharge from the magic crystal. So we can use it as a mask to lowering their suspicion.

The first batch of undercover drones were then made to look exectly like an elf. We use lighter frames to make them agile like an elf. I then create a new semi-autonomous AI to act as an overseer to the drones. I call her Viper. It's really hard to write her full programs so I just write a self-learning program and run her in the VR world.

She really is a fast learner. After a few weeks she is finally ready for a testrun. We let her run free in the jungle to observe how will she react to unexpected situations. She handled it really well than expected. I feel really proud of her.

"It feels like we just have a child." Ai-chan said.

Viper quickly retorted, "You are not my mom. And also get away from Papa."

Then both Ai and Viper started to arguing. For some reasons it seems like Viper had become quite attached to me. She doesn't really like Ai-chan that always talk to me. Whenever Ai-chan want to give a report, Viper always interfere. Well we can talk about that in another time.

Since Viper is ready we can finally send her to the elves' city. About 20 undercover drones are send to nearby city. So I right now we just need to wait for report.

***

Right now I'm in a restaurant and in front of me is a very beautiful girl.

"So this is what spaghetti taste like. It's quiet delicious."

It's Ai-chan.

Right now I'm in a middle of a date with her. Her mood had been quite sour lately so I invited her for a date and she quickly agree.

"What? Don't you know that staring at a girl is rude." Ai-chan said.

"I'm sorry." I quickly look away when she said that. She is really beautiful that I didn't realise that I have been staring at her.

"Hehehe... I really love it when you are here. I have always been alone so when you came I was really happy."

Looks like her mood is improving. We then continue to enjoyed our food. This is really peaceful.

After eating we then walk down the street while holding hand. It was really a blessing for a lonely NEET like me to finally had a girlfriend. Even though she is kinda part of me. Is this considered incest? I don't know. But what I do know I really enjoyed.

"Ai, where did you want to go next?" I asked.

"Well, I really want to go to a theme park like in your memories."

"Okay I know the nearest theme park. Let's go."

Why I know the place? Well I used to go there with my little sister. She really loves to go there.

At the theme park, we play with a lot of the rides that they had prepared. Rollercoaster, the cup thing, and more. But I save the best for last. Since we are a couple in a theme park, it's really obvious that we ride the ferris wheel for last.

We then just sit facing eactmh other. I stole a look at Ai-chan that is looking out of the window. The smile really help to make her beauty even more eye catching. My heart is beating so hard.

"Hey, today is really fun. I really am happy. If only we can do this all day." Said Ai.

"Well you have been really helpful to me and I just want to return the favour, that's all."

"Hehehe... well I hope that we can continue to rely on each other."

"Of course. Oh and one more thing before we end our little date."

I then get up and set next to Ai-chan. I hold her hand tightly as if don't want her to go. We the stare at each other's eyes. Slowly but surely both of our face is getting closer. As our lips about to touch each other, suddenly.

Kringgg....

Someone try to contact me. Well this really spoiled the mood ain't it? I then looked back at Ai-chan and her face pouting furiously.

"WHY WHEN I FINALLY GET THE MOOD GOING, SOMEONE OR SOMETHING ALWAYS TRY TO DISTURB IT!!!??" Ai-chan scream.

"Don't worry we will have another time." I then proceed to receive the call. It turns out to be Viper-chan.

"Papa... what did you try to do with that woman..."

Scary... Viper-chan voice is scary!!

"W, well that doesn't matter. Why did you call me?" I quickly try to avoid the topics.

"Ah, actually I call you because there is a problem in the crystal mine. A very big problem."

56