Chapter 9
2.3k 5 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The arena is loud with the roar of the dragons. I feel really nervous. I don't really know how to fight so I gave it to Viper-chan. She has been train using the simulator.

"My name is Nox, what is your name weakling."

When I think about it I never talk about my name. But to be honest, my memories in previous world is kinda fuzzy. It feels like when you wake up from a dream. You know what happen but it's not clear. That kinda feel.

I need to think up a name. What am I going to call myself?

"... I am... no, we are LEGION."

"We? That is a weird way to put it. Anyway that is not important. Right now I will turn you into shreds."

Both of us began to take our stance. I prepared my weapon. Currently I used a Mana Sword. Just like Mana Rifle this sword is also experimental weapon.

Viper can you do this?

"Yes papa, this is going to he easy."

***

Both of Viper and Nox then stand for a few minutes. Then in the blink of an eyes Viper is already right in front of that huge dragon. She quickly slash her sword at the dragon's neck. But before it reaches it's neck, Nox already dodges the attack in a flash.

While Viper try to regain her balance, Nox tries to smash her to the ground. Viper narrowly avoid the attack and quickly put a distance between her and Nox. Then both of them began to stand still again.

Nox began to attack Viper using his fiery breath. But Viper didn't have any chance to avoid it and take the full brunt of the attack.

But never underestimate the drones that we make. I already know about his fire attack from the battle before. So this Mk.II battle drones is equipped with fire resistant materials. Like I expected the drone that Viper-chan control came out unscathed.

"Impossible!! My fire can even melt a high quality mithril!!"

Then Viper-chan quickly run towards Nox. The dragon quickly spread it's wings and began to ascend to the air. Viper-chan quickly jump and grab the dragon's leg.

"Get off me!!" The dragon quickly tries to shake off Viper-chan from it's leg. Viper-chan then using the leg to propelled her self and then she cut one of the dragon's wings.

"ARRGGHHH!!!!"

Nox then fall to the ground while groaning in pain. Viper-chan then slowly walk to the dragon. As Viper-chan want to finish the job suddenly the white dragon stop the fight.

"Enough! Looks like Nox is already been defeated. The winner is LEGION." The white dragon announced.

The arena went silent then Viper-chan heads out from the arena and meet with the white dragon.

"Why did you stop me?" Viper-chan ask.

"I don't want you to kill her." The white dragon said.

"And why is that?"

"She is our only hope."

"What do you mean?"

***

Of course Niveus didn't tell us anything about it so we didn't push her to tell us.

Oh Niveus is the name of the white dragon that we met earlier. She ask us not to kill Nox and even apologise for Nox hastiness.

Since we won the fight in the arena we have the rights to mine the area. Since Niveus, the oldest dragon amongst them give her guarantee nobody is making a noise at all. Even Nox that doesn't like us cannot do anything.

***

Right now I'm in a middle of a war of my own.

"Did you know that we didn't need you here?" Ai-chan said.

"The one that is not needed right now is you bitch. Papa only need a daughter like me." Viper-chan said.

Currently we are inside of my office in the virtual world. I don't really need it but Ai-chan keep saying, "We need to have some place so that we can have a lot of skin- I mean a place so that we can interact with each other easily." is what she said. So she has created this private are for only both of us. But somehow Viper-chan easily bypass all of the security that Ai-chan setup.

In this place Viper-chan take a form of a girl not older than 15. She has long straight black hair that is tied up in a ponytail style. She wear some sort of ninja outfit. Not the real ninja outfit, more like the sexy ninja outfit. What's more of a problem is her physical appearance. Her appearance is young but her chest is well developed, too developed in fact. She is what most people call an oppai loli. Yes that is how she looks like.

Suddenly I can feel something really soft on one of my arms. I looked at it and see Viper-chan is hugging it tightly.

"Papa, if papa choose to be with me I will definitely make papa feels good."

As soon as I heard that statement I quickly try to get away as far as possible from Viper-chan. "Viper-chan why did you say that?"

"Isn't this what an younger people said to an older people that they love." Viper-chan said it innocently.

"Where did you learn that from?" I asked.

"Well I saw it in one of Ai's precious memories collection. From there I learnt that older peoples loves this kind of girls." Viper-chan said.

What the hell are you doing with my memories Ai-chan!!??

"Get away from him you are disturbing his job. If you have anything to say just say it and go." Ai-chan try to get me away from Viper-chan but it's futile.

"Very well how about we do this..." Viper-chan suggested.

Well I have a bad feeling about this.

54