Chapter 10
2.2k 16 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delayed. Busy with my assignments. Anyway enjoy this new chapter

"Papa look at this fish, it's so cute."

Currently I'm in an aquarium with Viper-chan. Why am I here you ask. Well last night Viper-chan say that she will refrain disturbing me at work if she get one day to be alone with me for every week. Ai-chan reluctantly agree with her.

Viper-chan want us to go to an aquarium. She said that she is interested in the fish that she see in my memories. So I bring her to the aquarium and I must say that it is really worth it. I can to see Viper-chan cute smile.

"Papa, papa what is that fish?"

"Well that is a stingray."

"What is that?"

"That's a shark."

She really act like a child but I think she already know all of the fish in the aquarium. Maybe she just want to act spoil. Well not that I hate it. She also always hugging my hand. I can feel her chest.

We then head for the seals and dolphins show. Well it still interesting evem though it's not real but Viper-chan looks like she is having fun. I must say this VR world that Ai-chan construct is quite detailed. I must give my thanks to her later.

I then look back at Viper-chan and see her pouting.

"What's the matter?"

"Papa... are you thinking about that woman?" She ask in irritated voice.

"Of course not, sweetie. Anyways do you hungry?"

"Yes!!"

"Okay what did you want to eat?"

"I will eat whatever your favourite food is."

"I know this good place."

I brought her to a family restaurant. She ordered a hamburger steak while I'm just ask for a cup of tea. As soon as her food arrived, she began to eat the food.

"Is it delicious?"

"Uhm." She said it while nodding her head.

She looks really cute. She then stare at me and for some reason she looks sad.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Papa why don't you eat to? Did you not like having a meal with me? Did you by any chance hate me?" She ask while looking at me with a very sad eyes.

"What!? No, not at all. What make you think that?"

"Well... you always daydreaming since we started our date and right now you not even want to eat with me... so I thought maybe it's because you don't want to be with me?" She said.

"No!!! Not even once I think our time together is a waste. Listen here..." I then grab her hands and look her in yhe eyes.

"... you are precious to me no matter what happened I will be there for you." I said.

Well it's not like she can go anywhere that I can't.

Viper-chan sad face slowly faded and replace by a bright cheerful smile.

"Then... here papa. Ahhh~" she said while try to feed me her hamburger steak.

After the meal, both me and Viper-chan head to the nearest love hotel and fuck until tomorrow morning. Well like hell that happened. I'm just fucking with you. What? You thought that I'm gonna tap a young girl's ass? Well no sir-eee. Na-uh not gonna happen... I hope.

Well after eating I just brought her around the shopping district for window shopping, that's all. While both of us walk I saw Viper-chan eyeing a doll in the store. So I head to the shop and bought her the doll. She looks so happy and quickly give me a hug.

"Thank you papa."

Well looks like our date here has end with a very good note.

***

Today is just like usual except that I have a new workplace. Today's work is not to much of a problem, I just need to approve some of the documents that's all.

After work, Ai-chan suddenly hug me from behind. She then playfully bite my ear.

"What do you want Ai?"

"Lately you have been so busy. I'm lonely you know."

Looks like she just want to be spoilt. Hah~ she really is cute.

"So you want to have some time alone with me?" I asked.

We then looked at each other's face. I can see Ai-chan face blushed a little. I then proceed to kiss her on her lips. We smooch for quite sometime but then the radar pick up something from the mountains.

I then look at one of the drones camera and saw some dragons heading to our city. Are those dragons want to fight with us one more time?

When I see it clearly, the dragon in the front is a white dragon. It's Niveus! What does this guy want?

I then ordered a few Mk.II units to save investigate. Suddenly one of the dragons open it's mouth and attack Niveus. What the hell? Isn't that guy their leader why would they attack him?

I ordered the drones to open fire on the rest of the dragons to save Niveus. Well its just a warning shot so none of the dragons died. At most they only have some burnt scales that's all.

"What are you doing shooting your fireballs in my territory? If you want to play, play someplace else."

"Tch it's that weird guys again. Let's go."

The dragons go away without a fight and just leave old Niveus. I quickly go to him and saw that his body is full with injuries.

"What happened?"

"LEGION, my friend...please help... Nox..." after saying that then he passed out.

Suddenly a bright light shine across my vision. When the light disappeared, I was really surprised.

"Niveus?"

At the place of the white dragon is a girl. A young, small stature girl. To put it simply... a loli.

45