Chapter 14
1.8k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well right now all of the Hero's party agree to retire for the night. We also has to agree with it even though it's unnecessary. Well we still need to pretend to sleep though. Well during that time suddenly Viper-chan whispered something to me.

"Papa can we go to the VR world for a bit, there is something that I want to show you."

"Okay."

Then both of us enter the VR world only to realise that I was sent to a room with my hands tied up to a bed.

"What is this?" I was really confused.

Then I can see Ai-chan and Viper-chan in front of me. I then called out to them.

"Hey what is going on why am I tied on this bed?"

"Darling/papa, this all you fault. Did you how hard it is to hold back for a long time? You must take responsibility." Both of them said in the same time.

When I see both of them clearly I can see they are wearing nothing but a very sexy lingerie. I think I know where this is going.

"Hey wait up. Maybe we can talk this out?" I tried to reasons with both of them.

"No I will not wait anymore darling. I have waited this for a long time." Ai-chan said.

"Papa, you are to blame for delaying this for so long. So tonight we going to have a lot of fun togather... fufufufu..."

Both of them then walking slowly towards me. And their face also looks dangerous.

"WAIT!! STOP!!! NOOOO!!!"

After that is a whole night of pleasure and pain. I don't want to explain it to explicitly but all that you need to know is that we do it so much that I instinctively know their weak spot.

The next day both of the Hero's party and us headed to the city. Viper-chan walk beside me while hugging my hand. Her face has been smiling since she woke up.

"You looks happy this morning did anything good happens?" Yuudachi ask.

"Hehehe... last night I get to do a lot of naughty stuff with papa."

Her reply give me a shocked. I quickly closed her mouth using my hands. Well not only me but the Hero's Party also received the shock.

"Hahaha... well little kids sure has a lot of imagination right?"

I tried to laughed it off but it seems like the girls began to look at me with hostile looks.

"What the hell are you doing to this little girl?!" Kana said while hugging Viper-chan.

"I thought you are a decent man, to think that you lay a hand on such a young girl." Yuudachi said with a disgusted look.

"Wait!!! We didn't do anything last night. Don't all of you saw that we just sleeping last night!!"

"Hmmm... well that make sense. We didn't hear any loud sound last night."

Somehow I get to convince them that this wad just Viper-chan's imagination.

After we continue our journey to the city.

***

Iron Pylon City.

We somehow manage to arrive to the city before night. A lot of thing happened during our journey. We were ambush by bandits a lot. And everytime it happened the Hero quickly despatched them.

The Hero also non-stop try to flirt with Viper-chan but she just ignore him. There is one time he tried to touch her, she just give him a punch right at his nose. His nose broken so bad that only a high-class potion can heal him. After that he stop bugging Viper-chan but from his eyes I can tell that he doesn't give up yet. 

Aftet we paid for the toll all of us head to the Adventurers Guild. Me and Viper-chan then joined the guild to obtain Identification card. With this we doesn't need to pay for the toll anymore.

After that we part ways with the Hero's Party.

Alright let's began our job. Me and Viper-chan walk along the wall as close as possible.

"Looks there is no air defences, papa. The guards are only using a single shot arquebus rifles or bows. This will definitely be an easy job." Viper-chan said with a grin.

"Sweetie, looks carefully okay. This world has a dragon. They must have something to defend themselves if an attack comes from the air."

"Papa look there up on the tower." She pointed her finger to one of the tower.

I look at it and I can see something akin to a SAM turret.

"Good work Vee-chan."

I then began to stroke her head slowly as a reward. She smile innocently to my actions. This moment really make it hard to believe that this girl is the same girl as last night.

"How about as a reward I bring you for a date after this?"

"Yay~ a date with papa."

We need more information. But where can I find more?

42