Chapter 22
2.3k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to you guys that has stick with my story until now. Thanks to your support that I continue to write until now. And also happy Eid al mubarak to all of my muslim reader. Anyway enjoy my latest chapter.

Hmmm... Project Regenesis.

______________________________________

Project Regenesis

As 'redacted' suggested that the possibility of every sentient life to extinct by 'redacted' attack is highly possible based on the data. The project aim is to repopulate the world if by any chance aforementioned crisis or any extinction level crisis happened. This project is necessary as back up plan if by any chance that the 'redacted' cannot be stopped by conventional means.

The construction for necessary facilities at 'redacted' will began at 'redacted'. The next construction will began one month after the first construction began and so on to avoid suspicion amongst the populace.

'redacted' is the only construction firm that is commission for this project. Any unauthorized personnel near the construction site are to be detain until further notice.

_____________________________________

That is the only thing that can be read here most of the information in there is either redacted or to corrupted to be restored.

It looks like the ancient civilization that probably built not on the Evil God's Orb but also us AIs are preparing for their inevitable extinction. But what is the crisis that they try to avoid. Hmm... maybe I need to gather all of this Evil God's Orb.

Well looks like I have a goal in mind. We need to gather as many orbs as I can. Then we need to gather as much information as we can.

Right now most of our information came from the dragons and the Hero's party. Hmmm...

"Ai-chan?"

"Yes darling." She said as she put down the tea that she make.

"Can you help prepare something for me?"

"What is it darling?"

***

"Wow!!! Is this really the food that I usually eat?! How can it be so delicious?!"

Bingo! Looks like this is going to work.

Right now I'm in the trading city of Fortuna. In front of me right now is the leader of the city biggest merchant guild. He right now enjoying the sandwiches that I have prepared. Why am I here you asked?

I'm glad if you asked. Right now the only thing that we have is information. Basically we already possessed all of the basic information on the world already. But you see if we need a continuous supplies of latest information, we need some information network going on.

And who usually had the latest information in this age? Of course it is the merchants. They always somehow get the latest up-to-date information, so infiltrate the merchants guild is important right now.

"Sir Isaac, what is this white cream delicacy?"

"That sauce is called a mayonnaise Sir Rudolph. It is a delicacy that I create using my own recipe."

"It really is delicious. So do you by any chance want to distribute it through the guild?"

"Yes sir. There is no problem right?"

"Well as long as you paid the memberships fees, there is no problem at all. But... you see, can you... you know, share that recipe?"

Hmmm... they must have somekind of measure to prevent somekind of monopoly.

"I'm sorry but this is a family recipe, so I cannot really tell anyone."

"Don't worry we are willing to pay for the recipe."

"I'm sorry, I really can't."

Looks like this guy don't want to give up.

"How about we pay royalties?"

"Like I said I can't."

"Hah~ very well looks like I really cannot force you."

He said that, but I don't think he will give up this easily. After the deal I went back to the nearest inn. Ai-chan, who is pretending to be personal assistant began to talk to me.

"To think that he actually threatening you."

"Well what can we do."

Rudolph look somewhat agree that he will help me using his connection to distribute the goods. For a price of course. He said that since we don't want to share the secret he force us to pay a large amount of gold as a compensation. And he even said that there will be hardly any merchants want to deal with us. Well not like it will effect us in any way.

"What are we going to do darling?"

"Well since we have monopoly over the mayonnaise, I think I want to sell this as cheap as we can. With this even the commoners can even afford it."

"You want to make the population became dependant to this thing."

"Yes, and what do you think will happen when we suddenly stop the shipment?"

"The populace will be our allies if by any chance the guild want to put pressure on us."

"Exectly. That is why I want to introduce even more products and make sure that we have monopoly over said product. And finally we can sell them at a cheaper price."

"In the end we are the one that will pressure the guild."

"Since we can just produce our workforce out of thin air, we can sell them as cheap as we can."

Then both of me and Ai-chan laughing evilly when we think about the future.

"This also can be a tool if by any chance a country want to wage war against us."

You see, when we obtained monopoly on every single thing the country doesn't have any choice but to buy everything from us. If by any chance there is a rumour of them want to attack us we can just stop all shipments of goods. And just like that I can just end the war even without it start.

As both of us eager talking about our plans. Suddenly Viper-chan began to contact me.

"Papa looks like there is someone not far from the inn."

Heh, just like what I predicted.

"Are those guys has been staring at my room?"

"Yes looks like they just standing there."

After that I then gesture to Ai-chan to pretend to sleep. She then nod then proceed to lie down. I also do the same. As we lie down for a few hour suddenly I can hear some creaking sound.

"Papa looks like both of them are looking for something."

"They must be looking for the recipe for the mayonnaise."

"What are we going to do?"

"Viper-chan apprehend both of them."

"Yes papa."

As both of the robbers look for the recipe suddenly a large number of nanites came out from both of our luggage. The nanites attack was so fast that both of the man cannot even scream.

"Possession successful papa. Both of them are fully under our control."

Then both me and Ai-chan wake from the 'sleep' and looks at them. I can see despair in their eyes as they slowly losing control of their body.

"What are we going to do to them darling."

I then think for a bit. Then slowly the corner of my mouth raising slowly, causing me to grin with the most evil look ever.

34