Side Story 1 – Reincarnation
4.2k 11 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was pure white everywhere I looked, it was as if I were in heaven. The last thing I remember was having a conversation with that student in the back of the bus. I looked around and found myself and the other students and teachers.

"Welcome dear mortals.", a majestic voice rang throughout the realm.

Me and the other students were searching for the source of that voice, the place where the voice came from was from a throne and sitting on it was something I'd call a god.

"Who are you!?", a student shouted.

"I am god, and you humans have died in a tragic accident.", he spoke in a godly tone.

The moment he made that declaration almost all of the students started panicking, some of them even fell to the ground and despaired and the teachers… I don’t even know how to describe what's happening to them.

"However, do not worry, I am here to reincarnate you all in another world and give you unique power." God declared with a gentle smile. "I shall call upon one of you each and give you your powers. Are there any questions?"

A student with a mean look stud up and shouted. "Can't you just send us all back home!!!", however god responded. "Unfortunately, your souls have already been chosen to reincarnate in the world of Axel."

After the students and teachers calmed down he called upon the names of the students and teachers. The so called 'Unique Powers' looked like flying Orbs of light. I waited until my turn came.

Among all of the students I received most of the powers, and thus I reincarnated into another world.

 

 

 

Everything was foggy or rather blurry you could say.

"UWAAAAHH" A baby cried.

'Wait a minute was that me? Why can't I stop crying, the tears just won't stop coming.', I thought as I continued to cry. In front of me there was a Woman with long black hair and beautiful face features as well as body.

“Don’t cry Abell, mommy is here.” The woman said while caressing my head.

‘Abell… is that my new name?’, I remembered that God said we would be reincarnated in a new world. So, this will be my new name?

I looked around the room I was in. The room was big enough to fit 8 cars, pretty much a huge room in my perspective.

My mother looked at me and caressed my cheek.

 “Seriously, your Father couldn’t even make it here on your day of birth. He says his ‘work’ is way more important.”, she said with a sigh of disappointment.

‘It seems my new father isn’t here on the day of my birth, it doesn’t matter as long as my mother’s here I think it’s fine.’ I thought as I felt fatigue slowly taking over my body.

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the realm of God. He was busy looking through the list of the reincarnated students.

‘Everything seems to be fine for now… what! Wait a minute there’s something wrong here!’ god was looking through the list, but then he realized that there was a student missing among the twenty.

‘No, don’t tell me one of them accidentally slipped out of the reincarnation circle.’ God wondered as he strokes his beard in search for an answer.

However instead of simply trying to fix it he simply continued his work diligently as ever.

‘It doesn’t matter, he will simply lose his memory’s because of the lack of magic in his soul.’, God thought as he continued to work.

Little did he know that that little soul slipped into Axel, without him realizing and still had his memories intact.

 

 

 

After the encounter between Shiro and the adventurers, the adventurers went back to the capital from Dawnwell to report on the situation.

The two adventurers, the spiritualist and the warrior reported about a weird spirit they found in the forest. It seemed to them that the spirit seemed to have its memories intact since it had more intelligence than most.

"Well it doesn't matter. His majesty's objective doesn't change. Thank you for your report, you are allowed to leave now.", the Guild Master said "You can get your rewards downstairs at the guild receptionist."

"Thank you" They said and leaved the room and thus the room went back into silence.

'A weird spirit… it isn't important it was probably a measly one.' The Guild Master thought.

The Guild Master of Dawnwell was known for having a keen instinct. He knew if something was a threat or not, but how could he obviously know that the spirit was from another world?

The guild master looked like he was in the border between young and old. He has already started growing white hair on his beard and the muscles on his body still looked healthy.

The Guild Master stood up from his chair and walked towards the windows and looked into the night sky.

'The King is planning on taking down the whole forest, just for the land and because of the nuisance that it is.', the Guild Master deducted the kings true intentions as he thought about the sudden request from the king himself.

The adventurers who were sent to the forest were no coincidence. It was a request from the King himself, he asked for a spiritualist and a warrior to enter the forest and leave.

The only way to leave the forest is, if you have a spirit guide you the way. That's why they requested a spiritualist especially because of the ability to see and talk to spirits.

At first, he thought he didn't know about the Elves living in the forest, but the fact that he knew about it and didn't care surprised him. The King knew about the Elves however he still continued his plans. What could the King be thinking? Maybe a personal grudge. The Guild Master thought.

The Elven Village is not known to many people, some people do, some people don’t.

He had no way of knowing what the king was thinking, nor what he is actually planning. The King and the Guild Master weren’t really fond of each other.

However, one thing was certain, the King ordered it and so it shall be done.

 

 

 

Later that day there was a quest at the guild, some of the adventurers found the quest questionable others thought of it as a joke.

“All the Adventurers are requested to participate in this quest, the king has requested for all adventurers available to take down the Spirit Forest. You are allowed to use any means necessary, and the king will pay you accordingly.”, the Guild receptionist announced.

The adventurers started discussing with each other, they all understood what could be accomplished in this quest. The King would get Land and a forest of Spirits and Ghosts gone and the Adventurers would be rewarded with money.

Ghosts are recognized as Monsters, however spirits are less of threat than Ghosts. Spirits can’t physically fight nor can they use magic or possess like Ghosts and they’re mostly used by some Humans as well.

A lot of Adventurers accepted the quest, of course, why wouldn’t they. They could earn easy money from the King.

Among the Adventurers, there was a certain group that had a nasty look in their faces.

“I bet all of these idiots don’t know what’s inside that forest.”, one of them grinned as they started to curve an even uglier smile.

“That’s good for us that means we can take the ‘real’ reward for ourselves.”, another said.

“Oh-ho-ho not just that, thanks to the adventurers, they will be doing half of our job already hahahaha.”, another laughed.

These ‘Adventurers’ were planning on taking advantage of this quest to sell off the Elves in the Village to earn money and other diversities, because these were no ordinary Adventurers and they were about to do their lives biggest mistake.

 

 

 

Name: Abell Calith

Race: Human

Age: 0 Years Old

Titles: Otherworlder,

Job History:

Job:

Job Level: 0

Attributes:

  • Vitality: 7
  • Mana: 1700
  • Strength: 5
  • Agility: 3
  • Endurance: 7
  • Intelligence: 350

Passive Skills:

  • None

Active Skills:

  • None

Unique Skills:

  • God of Earths’ Divine Protection
  • God of Axels’ Divine Blessing: Chosen Hero
85