Ch 50. Compromising Marcella (R-18)
15.3k 25 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Forced sex scene warning and rough chapter. You have been warned!

A maid led us to a guest room. A large room, lavishly furnished. Fresh cut flowers in vases, even despite the season. The logistics involved in managing such luxuries I could only imagine. 

A large bed, at least as large as my own. Able to accommodate many many people, for obvious reasons. I pulled Tammy and Belle over, starting to tease them before we heard a knock on the door, interrupting me before I could even start. A tinge of annoyance striking me, and perhaps a little bit of sympathy for Cal over his earlier plight. 

"Who is it?" I yelled at the door.

"It's me." A timid sounding Marcella called out weakly.

"Can I come in?"

I walked over to the door, planning to open it for her, but she opened it herself.

She wasn't alone. A group of maids were escorting her. 

They nudged her forward into the room, the red streaks in her hair not seeming to have their usual flame. 

"Good luck, lady Marcella. Please enjoy yourself master Keaton." Speaking and bowing in unison before. Closing the door on us, and leaving me with so many questions. 

A silent Marcella stood looking at the floor. 

"What's this about?" I asked her a bit curious. 

She finally looked up, letting me see that her eyes were red. 

"Can you talk with daddy Keaton? Please..." She said while trying not to cry. 

"Are you okay Marcella?" I took her in a hug, petting her long black hair to soothe her. 

She cried into my shoulder while I waited for her to calm down. 

"There there. Shhhhh. It's alright."

Bella and Tammy were concerned about the whole ordeal, and even Tammy who had gotten to a rough start with Marcella just this morning looked like she was worried for the girl. 

Once she had quieted she began to explain. 

"Daddy wants us to move up the marriage... he wants us to seal it tonight."

My eyes lit up with interest. 

"Well, that sounds good to me."

"Keaton... you can't... you promised me..." She looked at me, fear in her eyes. 

"Well. I did say I would wait until you're ready, but if we have your father's blessing what's the big deal? Besides, aren't the maids just going to check for your purity tomorrow? They'll know if we didn't sleep together."

"Keaton... please. You can talk with father, he'll listen to you. Tell him to push the marriage back, tell him you're not upset about earlier."

I felt a little sorry for how shaken up she was, but there was a limit. She had always been awfully reserved when it came to showing any interest in me.

"Why are you so insistent on putting off the marriage in the first place? You aren't getting cold-feet are you?" I was somewhat suspicious over whether she even intended to marry. She told me what her expectations of romance were, and she never made much of an effort to appeal to me despite knowing what her duties were. 

"You know you'll have to marry me eventually, right? You are the bond tying me to your family. I can't support your house without us being together."

She stayed silent, thinking of something but hesitating to say it.

"-I have a sister... Kaya. You could marry her instead." She looked at me desperately.

So she did want to back out. I was never introduced, but I knew she was speaking of Cal's younger sister, and my eyes narrowed disapprovingly. 

"Cal's sister? She's so young..."

"She's pretty though! You think so too right? You can marry her instead." 

Making me frown deeply. 

Even if I could, Cal would hardly appreciate it. I knew how protective he was of his only true sister, and the rivalry that seemed to exist between the children of the two wives. Marcella seemed to despise Cal, and apparently that extended to his sister Kaya as well. Although to be fair, I suppose part of her current marriage predicament was brought about by Cal, so maybe she felt it was justified retaliation.

"That's enough Marcella, I'm not cancelling our engagement."

Her look of desperation grew more frantic.

"But you said!"

"Enough, it's not up for discussion."

Marcella cried and stormed out of the room. Surprising me that a grown woman could act this way. She was certainly spoiled. 

Before long another knock came from the door. 

A very displeased head maid, along with one nervous and fraught Marcella. 

"I'm terribly sorry for the rudeness you have been shown tonight, master Keaton. I believe our Marcella just hasn't been herself, isn't that right?" She elbowed Marcella who was crying in self-pity. 

"Isn't there something you want to tell Keaton?" The maid lectured her strictly, as if disciplining a child. But Marcella was not just an adult, she was a proper lady. 

"I'm sorry Keaton... I shouldn't have left..." She looked to the side for guidance, but the head maid's cold gaze offered no reassurance. 

"-please, think of me as your wife from now on... " She said while choking up. "I am yours now, please use me tonight for whatever you would like..."

The head maid, took me aside. "I am sorry for the earlier disgrace. Lady Marcella knows what her duty is, but she has been sheltered from the way of the world. If it pleases you master Keaton, the lord Jagen has offered my presence to help ensure his daughter shows the proper enthusiasm to her new husband during the bedding ceremony." She offered. 

Well... I suppose. I didn't see how Marcella was supposed to make love in the state she was in currently. Inviting both of them in. 

"Please, do not mind me. I will just observe unless you need me."

I brought Marcella over to the bed and pushed her down. She complied meekly, such a change from the usual confidant and cocky attitude she showed. The thought of conquering such a proud girl was greatly arousing. 

"Girls, undress her for me."

Meanwhile I myself undressed and crawled on top of her. 

"Marcella, tell me you love me." I wanted to hear her say it for the first time.

"I love you Keaton..." She called out defeatedly, almost too soft to hear. 

"Well then, let's have you show me your love. Spread your legs for me."

She didn't comply, lying quietly. Her hands over her breasts, and legs closed. 

"Keaton... please. I don't want to get pregnant yet..." She started again, trying to whisper so that the maid couldn't hear.

"Why not? We're man and wife now."

"My heart isn't ready..."

"This is your punishment Marcella, but it's good for both of us."

Kissing her on the cheek, before turning her face to mine. Kissing her lips. Moving my tongue to meet hers. She was completely passive, not willing to respond. 

"I love you Marcella... and I want you to love me too." Not getting anything back. 

"I'm starting now."

Marcella simply covered her face.  

I opened her legs and slid myself in, eliciting a gasp from her. Belle and Tammy both looked on, wanting to trade places. 

Her sex quivered on mine while I began to move, pleasuring myself while she lay motionless. 

Getting no response but an occasional moan.

Sliding in and out of her pussy roughly, trying to warm her up to no effect. 

This wasn't fun at all for me, she was completely passive.

I kept going until I felt myself nearing for the first time. Stopping my movements.

"You said you didn't want to get pregnant yet, so I'll give you one chance. Swallow it when I cum."

"...how?" She asked me naively. 

What did she mean how? Does she not know what a blowjob was?

"Put in your mouth, and swallow when I cum."

She seemed disgusted by the idea, but glancing at the maid in the corner, simply nodded in agreement. 

The both of us sitting up to change positions.

I had her kneel down on the ground near the bed, making her lick my penis and glands, which she could only do daintily. When she took my dick with her mouth, she only put the very tip in, even trying to use her teeth with a bit of clumsy movements.

"What are you doing?" I pulled out, somewhat shocked at how bad she was at this. "You don't use teeth."

"Belle, show her an example."

Belle who had been watching from the bed, crawled off. Getting down on Marcella's level and positioning herself in front of my penis.

Opening her mouth, she took me deep in one movement. All the way to the base, my dick reaching her throat. Her tongue moved on the bottom of my cock, and even poked out a little. After holding for a few seconds, she began to move vigorously with movements she had practiced many times on me, worshiping my cock with her tongue while sucking.

Tammy watched on, trying to learn for herself how to do the things Belle was doing, but Marcella seemed hesitant. She was the type that needed to learn with her body. 

When I felt myself nearing again I stopped her, letting Marcella take over.  

"Swallow it" I said to her. 

Moving her head with my hands, forcing her onto my cock as I felt myself cum in her mouth. She tried to move away, but I held her still, only letting up when I was finished spurting out my last drop. 

She pulled away, coughing. Spitting up the sperm she was holding in her mouth. Gagging with her tongue out, disgusted by what she had just done. 

I was disappointed, true, but not really upset... this was her choice. She couldn't blame me for what would come next. 

I bent down to whisper into her ear.

"If you won't drink it with your mouth, I'll make sure you drink it somewhere else."

Picking her up with ease and tossing her back onto the bed. 

Lying down myself, finding a comfortable spot. 

"You're going to be doing it by yourself. Ride me Marcella, and don't stop until I cum inside you."

She looked pale, in complete disbelief at what was happening to her. 

"Show her how Belle."

Who eagerly complied, climbing on and inserting me into her sex. Beginning to hump up and down at full speed from the start, the bell on her collar ringing out frantically while she rode me with beastial intensity.

I made her stop and get off, not about to spoil Marcella's fun.

Marcella climbed up reluctantly, trying to fit herself in and insert my penis all the way. Even so, she hardly had the will to move. Barely rocking herself. Her well-shaped breasts barely jiggling. 

I looked towards the head maid standing in the corner silently, waving her over to the bed with one hand. 

"Yes, master Keaton?" She asked.

"Marcella isn't showing me the enthusiasm I've come to expect in bed. Is there anything you can do about this?"

She looked apologetic and embarrassed, while Marcella looked even worse. 

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that. I will let the lord know about this so it never happens again. For tonight, please feel free to discipline her yourself as needed. You have every right as her husband, if you need any help with this let me assist you."

"That should be fine, thank you."

Marcella looked wronged, not understanding why I had just done that. 

"But I was moving..." She protested, despite knowing how far off her movements were from Belle's who she was supposed to be mimicking. 

"We both know you weren't putting your heart into it... Belle, I need you to help motivate Marcella here."

If she liked beastkin so much, let's let allow her to love one a bit more intimately. 

"If she ever moves slower than you were just going, put this into her and do what you need to make her comply."

Handing Belle a few slime cores that I had snagged from Cal's room before I passed out. 

Whispering to her quietly enough that only a beastkin could hear. "Be as rough as you can... I'll get you some more of those steaks in exchange" Appealing to her simple-minded nature. 

Belle nodded while positioning behind her, starting to put one of the core's into Marcella's ass, to which Marcella squirmed to escape but couldn't while I kept her in place on top of me. 

"You heard me Marcella, this is going to be worse the longer you resist, so get moving." 

She started riding me harder, but not nearly to the extreme pace that Belle had shown earlier, so the wicked Belle behind her looked on mischievously and began to work a finger in, which only caused Marcella to slow down more from the strange and uncomfortable sensation entering her ass. 

Belle now had two fingers in the entrance, moving them back and forth, but not going very deep yet. 

"Better start going now..." I warned her. 

Marcella just groaned and cried in self-pity, trying to hump but entirely distracted. Her pussy heating around my cock.

Belle's fingers slid deeper and deeper, massaging her insides and trying to coax the intended response out of her but meeting such resistance from Marcella's inexperienced holes.

The proud Marcella reduced to such a state. Barely able to move at all as Belle moved her fingers back and forth, trying to fit a third finger in while Marcella could do nothing to prevent it. 

"Please stop... I'll move. I swear I'll move!" She pleaded with me.

I nodded to Belle. Who stopped wriggling her fingers further in, but didn't pull out either. There was only one way those fingers would go, and that was further in. 

"She'll pull out when we're finished. Now get moving."

Marcella started riding again, but again she was distracted by the state of her ass. Whenever she moved, she not only milked my cock, but had her ass squeeze down on the three fingers that Belle had managed to fit so far. 

Belle knew what to do, beginning to fit a fourth in, pushing in despite the fierce resistance. 

"Iiiiiigh--- Stop! I'm moving! I'm moving..." She cried out, protesting the unfair punishment.

"You saw how fast Belle was going. Anything slower than that is no good."

"It's not possible... I can't do it." She cried.

Then she's just going to have to deal with it. I thought while grinning. 

Beginning to thrust up into her pussy by myself, while Belle moved her hand back and forth. Trying to wiggle her fingers relentlessly, going as deep as she could.   

Marcella tried to move as much as she could but as a first-timer in both holes she was doing a pitiful job of it, which gave Belle the go-ahead to be as merciless as she could. 

The head maid watched it all impassively. She did say I could discipline my wife as needed... and apparently this fell within those parameters. 

I felt her pussy tighten up from the attacks on her ass, every time belle moved her hand it caused her walls to contract, running across the length of my cock. Giving me the most pleasurable massage I had ever felt. 

I felt the heat coming, nearing completion. 

Plastering Marcella's insides with hot cum. 

She felt it pulsing out inside of her, stopping her movements, but Belle kept pushing in without regard, moving her hand vigorously. Forcing Marcella to move again or face worse. 

The sensitivity I was experiencing was too much after peaking, but she kept going. Continuing to ride me hard, pumping her hips to milk me even more with her pussy, driven on by Belle's fisting. Her breasts swaying up and down, as she panted and cried. The pleasure she gave me was overwhelming, causing me to tremble and cease my own thrusting. A virgin woman who could do this much on her first night, and take so much abuse... maybe she had a bit of potential in this area.

I noticed Tammy on the side, rubbing her pussy to the scene. 

Feeling a bit bad at having excluded her so far, I decided to take things up another notch.

"Tammy, you don't need to do that yourself. There's a perfectly good mouth for you to use here, you liked that last time right?"

Tammy looked worried. Unwilling to push a girl that was so far above her own station. 

"My disobedient wife spat out my cum earlier, as her husband I think she needs some instruction." I tried to persuade Tammy with twisted reasoning, but she was still not sure about the whole idea, worried about retribution. 

I would need to take the onus off of her by making Marcella the one to request it. 

"Marcella, we need to punish your mouth for earlier. How would you like to do that?"

She whimpered while unable to stop riding, Belle moving relentlessly whenever she slowed down, now fully up to her wrist. 

"You have a choice. Let the Tammy help you with your discipline now, or I can personally attend to it later in much further detail." 

"This isn't fair..." She whined, while humping into me. A spark of disobedience starting to kindle in her eyes.

Looking at the head maid for support. "Anya, don't you see what he's doing to me! Make him stop!"

But this just seemed to make the head maid angry. 

"Don't make any of this worse on yourself Marcella... I've known you since you were a child, but I heard what you said about master Jagen today. He's always given you the best in life and you've always had only one duty to perform in exchange. Marry a man in the interests of your family. And when it comes time to perform that duty, you insulted your father, and disobeyed your husband. Jeopardizing one of the biggest opportunities in this family's history. If master Keaton wishes to be a little rough with his new wife, that is perfectly within his rights."

Marcella's eyes reflected the despair she was in. 

Seeing my opportunity I piled on, driving her further.

"Now Marcella. Pleasure Tammy with your mouth. Or you're in for something much worse."

She looked like she was about to cry, but I didn't care at this point. She had disrespected me enough, and at this point I needed to put my foot down. 

"You can't threaten me like this!" Her eyes glinting hatefully for a second. 

"Can't I?" I responded while glancing at the head maid in the corner, who simply nodded to reassure me. 

Slapping Tammy's ass encouragingly as she got up to stand. 

Tammy stood over Marcella's head, forcing it back so that she could run her pussy over her mouth.

"Is she doing a good job Tammy?" Probably not I thought, Marcella is such a naive girl, and she's a virgin. If she had a talent for licking it would be unusual. 

"Could you use more tongue, Marcella?" Tammy asked politely, while I decided to translate into language that she would understand better. 

"Lick her more, or you're in for an even worse punishment tomorrow Marcella."

She picked up the pace, licking as fast as she could into Tammy's pussy, while Tammy steadied Marcella's head in the right areas. It seems Marcella really didn't want to find out what could be worse than this. Afterall, this was the worst experience in her life. 

Marcella kept riding as hard as she could, trying to escape the relentless punishment from Belle's hand in her ass. I could feel the movements coming from the walls of her vagina, as her pussy milked over my cock roughly. 

With her mouth occupied she could only express frustration through her tears. 

"I'm coming again Marcella, take it!"

She rode even harder now, her inner walls clinging to me, begging me desperately to end her suffering. I came hard, causing her pussy to shiver in relief as it drank in my cum. The hot liquid in her womb causing her to lose control, her pussy convulsing uncontrollably while she came. Breaking down as she sobbed and climaxed at the same time. 

Belle pulled her wrist out slowly, and Tammy even seemed to have cum along with us from the stimulation of Marcella's tongue.

As for myself, I was relaxing with Marcella collapsed on top of me, still connected and moving her hips slightly, perhaps unconscious of it. 

Seeing the mess we had made on the sheets, it seemed like a good time for us all to take a bath... letting the maids have some time to replace the sheets with fresh ones.

126