Ch 85. Belle’s Turn (R-18)
8.6k 1 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Belle was wagging her tail like a dog, the news of Tammy's pregnancy had clearly turned her mind to mating. Though how easily she was induced, practically anything could do that.

The black-haired catgirl panting heavily as she threw off her clothes in a hurried manner, standing naked with her tail straight up as she stood at the foot of the bed, turning to face me. Her eyes hungry with lust while she undressed me, practically tearing over my clothes before she was done.

"Belle not leaving until Belle has kittens," Belle said, puffing up her cheeks angrily, clearly frustrated that a newcomer like Tammy had beat her to the punch. 

Pausing to think to herself, cocking her head and putting a finger to her cheek like she was trying to remember something. Belle's eyes wandering off to where Tammy was.

"Tammy already have baby, Tammy no need master's white stuff. All Belle's now." 

Belle staking her claim, warning off Tammy that it was her turn now. Tammy seemed like she already knew, giving me a hint that the girls probably discussed this beforehand. It made sense in a way, but Belle still didn't know about the incompatibility of our races, something that Tammy and I were loathe to tell her, especially given how much importance Belle placed on having kittens. She would be devastated.  

Belle had begun busily arranging the blankets into a sort of love nest for the two of us. Watching her with interest as she crawled around unmaking the previously neat bed, the girl certainly not shy about giving me a good look at the goods. Prominently displaying her exposed pussy.

After the bed was 'made', Belle laid down on her back in the center of the bed, the blankets and pillows arranged messily in a heap around the edges, inviting me in with her eyes while she purred enticingly. 

Following her lead, I crawled over on top of her, taking notice of the love juices wetting the inside of her thighs. Positioning myself over Belle's open legs and eager pussy. 

Lining up and sliding into her with ease, greeted with a hot and wet warmth that was even more intense than usual.

A devilish look on Belle's face, as she suddenly closed her legs around my back with quick and forceful movements, pulling me in further and snapping her legs shut around me.

"Tammy did like this, Tammy pregnant. Belle do like this, Belle get pregnant." Speaking her simple logic with pride. 

Her hips beginning to move on their own, not even waiting for me to start, her sex swallowing my penis while she pulled herself onto me greedily. Feeling her walls slide around and grip onto as she moved.

Not to be outdone, I began humping into her with now practiced movements. Feeling her arms wrap around my neck just as she had seen Tammy do before, but moving proactively with a force that was unlike anything else. 

Her sex wrapping and squeezing at me while she shook her hips and pulled with her legs, meeting every one of my thrusts. Pushing me deeper, allowing me to poke at her womb. Her body giving way to her innermost sanctum, as she craved more. Wiggling to push me deeper in, as she was driven mad with a lust to have me deeper within her.

With every renewed thrust, the closure of her womb kissed my tip, contracting around it while she helped force it through. Her pussy's aching and pleasant shivers pleading with me to go faster. Feeling myself coming after not even two minutes of Belle's relentless assault. 

Pouring into Belle's womb as she wound herself tighter around me, her walls clamping and tightening as she tried to squeeze me with everything she had while her hips continued to jump.

She cried out in pleasure, feeling my warm release inside her deepest part. Not letting go in the slightest as she kept me locked in place with her legs, making sure that all of my cum was drained inside her. 

"Belle feels it, inside... inside Belle. Belle make kittens," trying to convince herself that this would be successful, forcing herself as deep as she could while I released into her womb, her whole body trembling in pleasure, orgasming from the steady flow entering her. 

Her hips still jumping sensually, milking my penis for all it had. 

Once she sensed I was done, she implored me to continue. Ready for another round just as soon as the first one had concluded. 

Her walls clearly sensitive from her orgasm, every time I thrust she was wracked with pleasure, tightening her arms, squeezing her legs and hips. The walls of her vagina responding in kind, squeezing and sticking to me lovingly as I pumped into her, my tip entering into her special place with every thrust, knocking at her womb every time as it let me in enough to insert the head. Pulling out to prepare another thrust, the walls of her womb closing firmly to ensure no drops were spilled. Her vagina gripping at me desperately as if it didn't want me to leave.

Her body unconsciously clinging to the precious liquid as if it were water in a desert, every fiber of her being driving her to reproduce. 

I could smell the pheromones in the air, her unique beastkin scent stronger than ever before as she took me in, her arms and legs keeping me locked in close. The two of us entwined in passionate combat, joining together in an embrace so hot I thought we would melt. 

Her base feelings being transmitted to me on the most primal level. She loved me, unconditionally, and I could feel her love with every movement, her absolute and total devotion. 

Feeling such a pure form of lust as Belle's pussy milked out a second shot, her body quivering once more as I poured out even more than the first time. Filling her womb up with more of her favorite liquid, releasing it as if it were an unending stream. 

"More..." she cried out, pinned below me with her hips still rocking. Her teeth biting into my shoulder but not breaking the skin, as she tried to endure the overwhelming ecstasy, pushing herself to continue. 

Obliging her as I continued pistoning, churning her insides as we made love.

Tammy watching with interest from a distance, a look of longing in her eyes. Disappointed that it wasn't her being ravaged under me, even though she already was with child. Watching Belle be thrust into so ferociously, crying out in pleasure like a cat in heat, starting to touching herself in response.

Pulling her dress up and holding it in her mouth while she sat on the couch, her spread and facing towards the bed while watching the show. Rubbing the outside of her panties in a circle with her fingers, focusing the pleasure on her clitoris as a damp spot appeared around her sex, wet from the stimulating scene playing out in front of her. 

Belle crying out lewdly while the wet sounds of sex echoed through the entire house, the bed creaking under their combined movements, the naughty catgirl demanding more as she was fucked, her lust for Keaton insatiable in a manner that only a kitten in her belly could soothe her. 

Rubbing faster and faster while the two passionately embraced, a heat in her body rising, rubbing faster in response, trying to bring herself over the edge. Her body wracking with pleasure as Keaton came for a third time, her legs shivering and shaking while her pussy contracted by itself while she watched Keaton fill Belle up, stuffing the kitty with cream. 

Belle meowling uncontrollably, her ears twitching, still clamped down on Keaton while her sex convulsed uncontrollably from the third massive load into her womb. Belle feeling her womb close automatically, sealing itself tightly once Keaton extracted the tip, as if it knew that it couldn't afford to let any of that precious kitty-making-batter escape. Not a drop leaking out. 

Only now unwrapping her legs to allow Keaton to leave, petting her belly as affectionately as she had seen Tammy do earlier. 

78