Apology…
1.1k 31 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I know the second reason doesn't pertain as much to you SH readers, but since I started on WN and was posting alongside here... I thought I should still let you all know...

Sorryyyyyyyy

*bows*

Well... this novel is being rewritten now...

So kinda dropped? but Erina will return~

I have a few reasons why I'm doing this...

1st... The beginning is literal sh*t, I don't know how any of you readers made it past the beginning... but props to you~!! But because of this beginning, I feel like I'm losing a ton of readers... so yeah...

2nd... My book has been blacklisted on Webnovel... and has been for a while if you didn't know, that's why you can't vote with powerstones. Because of this, my motivation has been in the dumps...

Why is my book blacklisted?

Well, to say it shortly, Webnovel.

To say it a bit longer, Webnovel wanting me to have a contract. (It's the current theory at least right now). So I was actually approached for a contract from Webnovel, and being innocent and naive, I began the process of signing one. However, halfway through I managed to get my hands on a preview contract, which made me realize how sketchy the contract I would sign actually was... (Other authors might have different contracts) Realizing that the contract was sketch as f*ck, and there was no way to back out, I've been perpetually halfway through the contract process. So I'm pretty sure Webnovel has blacklisted this novel to incentivize me to sign the contract.

For your info, here's how the contract was a bit sketch...

(I'm deleting the details because apparently I might not be allowed to share them... sorrryyyyyy)

So yeah... I'll be rewriting this novel under a different name I think... Don't worry, the chapters I've already posted won't be deleted, so you can always come back a read some more I guess...

All the characters will still be the same, most of the plot too... I'll just be fixing it up in general, so look forward to that~!

I'll post another update here once I start posting my rewrite...

I wanna cry... just writing this is hard...

Go read my other book if you want... it's also pretty good...

Come to my discord... we have a lot of people there... and you can talk to me...

*sniff sniff*

Well... hopefully I'll see your beautiful faces once more... but if not... it's been a lovely time... and farewell...

21