Chapter 5: the childhoodfriend of a mob can only be a mob too
22.5k 43 406
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A woman who wore a Chinese-style dress asked: "Oh, you already know each other, Tenten"?

"Hmph, I only know that he is a shameless scoundrel."

"Hey, it was an honest deal. Didn't I give you the figure you wanted?"

"Taking advantage of a maiden's heart makes you evil!!"

"Well well, that's enough for now you two. Why don't we all go inside first? I have some new tea you haven't tried, Kimiko."

"Oh, I'm looking forward to it."

...

Hey hey, I know Tenten had less screentime than Sakuras forehead but still...isn't it too much to have her family be friends with a total mob family?

Somehow I feel a bit bad for her...

"Hey, if you apologize now I will forgive you."

We are currently outside at a park not far from their home, since our mothers had the glorious idea to let us play outside while they enjoy some nice green tea.

Hmmm, I also like tea...I was never a coffee person - the only coffee I drank occasionally was Irish-coffee...

"STOP IGNORING ME!"

Especially when it's spring and it isn't too hot for tea...green tea was my second favorite, while my first -

"AHHHHH NOW I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!"

She suddenly charged at me so I moved my body a bit.

Well, that was a rather pitiful attempt.

She fell with her face straight into the ground.

Even totally wasted drunkards in my former life could fight better...

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

And now she is crying...

...

And it's too loud to just ignore her.

"Come one stop crying, my eardrums will explode."

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..."

"Hey okay, okay, I am sorry. How about this, I will let you eat as much Dango as you want as an apology."

"sniff...really?"

"Yeah"

 

At the Dango shop.

"You know, I said I will let you eat as much as you want but I don't have a huge amount of money with me right now..."

"Humph...well it's enough so I forgive you. Be glad that a future great kunoichi like me isn't your enemy anymore."

"A great kunoichi?" -I raise an eyebrow while future scenes of her flash in my mind.

"Stop making a face like you aren't convinced. I swear, I will become a legendary kunoichi like Tsunade!"

Wow, I didn't know that small Tenten would be saying so cheesy lines like a certain orange boy.

"Tsunade? Was that the reason why you absolutely wanted that figure?"

"Yes, she is proof that girls can be as strong as boys!"

Isn't the reason why there are so few legendary kunoichi not because of gender differences but rather because there was no female cheater with Uchiha or Senju blood?

No way I will say it out loud - my mum sometimes doubts my sanity already.

"Well considering your attack from earlier you still have a long way to go..."

"...and here I thought for a moment that you are actually not evil."

"It's the truth though. If you charge at someone you should at least make sure that you can change the direction..."

"Then teach me!"

"Huh? Why should I?"

"Because I will tell your mum that you bullied me if you don't!"

This little bitch...

"Then I won't pay for the Dango."

"WHAT? YOU SAID YOU WILL PAY FOR ME!!!!"

Fuck.

Because she shouted, the shop owner is now looking.

Now it will be hard to say that I need to use the bathroom and quietly disappear.

Looks like it's checkmate for me.

"You know that I don't know much about fighting either? So me teaching you, will be a waste of time..."

"I don't care. After making a maiden cry, you should do your utmost to make her happy."

"Haaaahhh whatever arguing with you is pointless. So okay when do you want to start our training session?"

"Tomorrow at 9 o clock."

"Well, I don't think I can decline so let's go with that."

Well looks like I got myself into a troublesome situation.

Hmmm now that I think about it, not much is known about Tenten like for example her family name...

"Hey by the way what's your family name?"

"Well...I won't tell you"

Why are you blushing?

And why is it such a big secret?

Damn, now I really want to find out!

 

On the way home.

"Jo mum, what's their family name by the way?"

"Don't jo me. And if you won't know why don't you just ask Tenten? Since tomorrow you two will play together again, right? Oh, wait does it mean that you finally have your first friend?"

"It's training. And I don't consider this stupid lass my friend."

"Ohh you don't have to be shy..."

"Well anyway I asked her family name and she didn't tell me."

"If she didn't tell you then I won't tell you either, hehehe" - she said that with a mischievous smile.

WHAT THE FUCK?

WHY IS IT SUCH A HUGE SECRET???

 

Sorry for not posting any chapters these last days. Didn't feel quite well. But on the bright side, I have much free time next week so I will do some days double chapters to make up for that.

 

 

 

 

406