Chapter 20: Sumo match!
17k 22 364
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The students were now outside and had kunai-shuriken throwing class.

"Oh wow, look at how good Sasuke is."

"Yes, he is not only cute, but he is also really skilled!"

"Sasuke, can you please teach me after school?"

"Hmph, Sasuke here Sasuke that. Let me show you what I, the future Hokage can do!"

After Naruto's proclamation, he started to throw a kunai...it didn't even come close.

Loud laughter erupted.

"HAHAHA, and he wants to be Hokage?"

Iruka looked at Naruto with a complicated gaze: 'I really wonder why the Hokage placed the boy, who has the monster which killed my parents, under me...'

"Damn you all, feel free to laugh while you can. When I become Hokage, none of you will be laughing!"

"HAHAHA yeah keep dreaming"

After that, it was Eiji's turn.

He walked nonchalantly to the spot where everyone throws from while carrying his sword on his shoulder and having an unmotivated look.

When he threw, no one was shocked that he didn't hit and many had the same thought: ' I have never seen a more half-assed attempt...he didn't even try to hit!'

The worst part was that it wasn't even the right direction!

"Hey Eiji, what was that? Try again and this time seriously!" - Iruka

"No, I won't. I'm a swordsman, I don't care about stupid knives."

"..."

Truthfully Eiji was pretty strong already for an academy student.

But that was only because of his kenjutsu.

Hayate only taught him kenjutsu and the Shadow-Clone Jutsu.

And Eiji didn't practice with Kunais or Shurikens whatsoever because he thought that it's a waste of time.

So he is basically a one-trick pony.

But Iruka didn't know that.

Iruka looked at Shikamaru who was leaning against the building with his eyes closed.

In truth, Iruka was vexed more by Shikamaru.

He didn't even make a half-assed attempt like Eiji - he simply said his arms hurt and then went sleeping!

'Haaa looks like I will have to give them both an F in classroom attitude...'

 

Iruka had enough!

The whole first week there was a student who always tried to snack during class.

And when he scolded him, the student skipped class and then ate his snacks somewhere else.

So Iruka started to confiscate all his snacks first thing in the morning.

His plan seemed to work since he didn't see him eating in class anymore and he didn't have a reason to skip classes as well.

The only thing was, the student had to go really often to the bathroom.

But he thought, it must be the boy's body which needs to adjust to not eating all the time, so he didn't suspect anything.

 

'Oh man, what a week.

I thought there would be more ninja stuff classes, but most of it till now was reading, writing, and mathematics.

Since I have my previous life's memories those things are too easy, so I'm really bored.

That's why I skipped often classes.

I wasn't the only one who skipped though.

Mostly it was the usual suspects.

But somehow Choji stopped skipping after some time.

Well, it's not like it's my problem anyway.

Anyway, when we skipped classes, it wasn't really like we played together or something - everyone kinda did their own thing.

Naruto mostly prepared some pranks he would later do.

Kiba played with Akamaru.

Shikamaru and I slept most of the time.

At first, I thought Iruka would try to stop us, but it looks like he already gave up on us.

Anyway, I'm currently walking towards the bathroom since my body wants to unleash the ancient one.

I would prefer to do it home, but sometimes the ancients call is too strong!

Huh? Why is Choji standing in front of the toiled cabin like he is guarding something?'

"Hey move, I really need to lay an egg!"

"NOOO, NOT THIS CABIN!!!"

"But it's the only one in this bathroom..."

"THEN GO TO THE GIRL'S BATHROOM!!!"

"What the hell? Come on, stop with this nonsense" - sweat started to form on Choji's forehead and he started to block the cabin with his whole body.

"Hey I'm really starting to get angry, so if you don't move then I will just push you aside"

A pitiful sumo-match started in the boy's bathroom which shouldn't be described fully for the reader's sake.

Anyway, Eiji managed to find an opening and used it to push the cabin door open.

When he saw what was inside, Eiji had an expression of extreme terror.

"Oh my" - Eiji couldn't finish his sentence before both of them were buried under a tsunami of junk food.

 

Tomorrow Tenten will return yay

 

 

 

 

364