Chapter 30: Empress!
15.6k 40 329
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Yellow-Snow Gang was a girls-only gang.

They have been around for some time and were always one of the top gangs in Konoha.

Also, they made sure, that the boy delinquents wouldn't bother girls, or else they would completely crush them.

All the bosses the gang had, always belonged to the Heavenly Kings.

But when the Empress appeared, the gang rose at an unbelievable speed to the top position.

To outsiders, the Empress is shrouded in mystery and not much is known.

The only reliable rumors were, that one day she just suddenly appeared at the headquarters and challenged the former boss.

After that, she was the undisputed boss, and others who had the misfortune to fight her personally, all went crazy.

Anyway, at the Yellow-Snow Gangs headquarters, which was surprisingly really a place you could call headquarters (it was an abandoned factory), there was a discussion going on.

"What should we do? Every Heavenly King was defeated by this newcomer..."

"But he isn't part of any gang, and he hasn't claimed any territory, so shouldn't it be fine to just ignore him?"

"No, we cant. What do we do if he forms a gang and recruits all he has defeated? His gang would be the biggest then! We should strike before he has formed a gang!"

"But - "

"Enough!" - The Empress snapped her fan, and everything when instantly quiet.

"I will deal personally with this newcomer, hihihi" - the Empress said that with a cheerful face and giggled.

All the girls gulped and tried to make absolutely zero noises.

 

"Hey Eiji, we have this genius in my class called Neji, I think he could even give you a hard time if you two fought."

"I honestly don't care about this stuff. More importantly, I have almost mastered a new technique, so can you throw some stuff, so I can practice it on moving targets?"

"Sure, but after that teach me some more kenjutsu.."

Even though she can pick up any weapon and instantly use it to a high level, she can't compare to a specialist.

"Yeah, yeah sure...by the way today is really hot...I'm sweating just from walking in the sun..."

Suddenly a group of girls appeared and encircled them.

"Oh man, not again...at least there is some variation today..."

One of the girls stepped forward and shouted: "YOU ARROGANT PIG WILL FALL TODAY FOR TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WHOLE OF KONOHA!"

After she said that, a giggle could be heard behind the line of girls: "That's a rude way to talk to this newcomer with talent. He sure isn't ordinary to defeat all the Heavenly Kings by himself, so don't be so disrespectful!"

The girl who just shouted had an ashen face and instantly kneeled and apologized.

The rest of the girls also kneeled and opened a path for the Empress.

Slowly Eiji could see the appearance of the so-called Empress.

"..."

"Ahh! Glue eater!"

'What is my stupid cousin doing here?' - Eiji

...

"Jo Hatsumi, what the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home and learn to run our family business or something?"

"SHUT UP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Just walking, before I got surrounded by those gyaruo-wannabes! Anyway since it looks like you are the leader of them, tell them to stop blocking my path, I have things to do!"

"Hihihi, unfortunately for you, I will have to defeat you, since you are a threat to our gang..."

"I honestly don't care about this stupid gang stuff. I always got challenged for no reason at all, so I just fought back..."

"Hihihi, that may be the case, but since I now know it's you, my dear cousin, I will have to settle some personal grudges with you."

"Haaaa whatever. Since you are the last of one of those Heavenly Kings, I will just beat you up, even though it's not my style to hurt girls."

Hatsumi remembered how he threatened her in the past to kick her in the leg, and got furious at his shameless noble act.

Her giggle changed to maniacal laughter and she moved one of her hands towards her bag.

"THE EMPRESS TAKES THE CURSED ARTIFACT OUT, QUICKLY CLOSE YOU EYES EVERYONE!" - a random girl shouted.

All the Yellow-Snow Gang members closed their eyes and distanced themselves from Hatsumi.

'Cursed artifact? Don't tell me..'

Hatsumi took out a denture, which was dirty and used - overall it was a really unpleasant view.

When Eiji saw that, he had horrible flashbacks.

He covered while sucking at his thumb, with an expression that looked like he lost his mind.

'I need to eat some glue, I need to eat some glue, I need to eat some...'

"HAHAHA THIS IS MY REVENGE EIJI!!! NOW COVER IN FEAR! HAHAHAHA"

Tenten looked at Eiji.

She then patted his shoulder.

"There, there everything is alright, I'm here with you."

Her voice was like a light that reached him in his pitch-black abyss.

He slowly regained some sanity.

"Y-you are right Tenten...if I cant overcome my past trauma I can never become a half-decent shinobi...Hatsumi, you are possessed by this cursed artifact, as a family member, I will also save you...HERE I COME WHAAAAAA!"

He slowly drew closer towards Hatsumi with difficulties, as if an invisible wall tries to hold him back.

After much time and difficulties, he stood in front of her.

He drew his sword, and prayed in his heart: Please lend me your power Kagayaku Haikei, to banish this evil from this world!

"HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA"

He slashed at the denture.

Hatsumi stared with an open mouth at her hand, where the denture was in pieces.

Tears started to form: "I'm finally free....thank you..."

She lost consciousness and fell directly into Eiji's arms.

'Even though we hate each other, no one deserves such a terrible fate...'

The curse was finally lifted.

 

Not too far away Tenjo looked at the scene and smiled.

"Looks like my masterplan worked. This Eiji defeated all the dangerous opponents for me, and now I can use this chance to become Konoha's sole King! hehehehehe..."

The delinquent legend of the Egg Monarch would start at this moment, but that's a story Eiji won't be part of.

 

A "dramatic" conclusion for the arc, if I would say so myself.

329