CH 9: PARTY(3)
5.6k 19 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What does it mean to be in awkward situations? 

All through my life, I have lived many awkward and embarrassing situations. For example I remember the nurse wiping my shit out of my ass when I was unable to move. 

I remember the young trainee observing my body before I popped a boner. 

Being sick and living in a hospital means that you had to live through many embarrassing and awkward situations. 

I thought I was now immune to those situations. After all, what can be worse than having a girl literally wipe your shit? 

Well, seeing a young girl looking at you with stars in her eyes and knowing that she had already changed her underwear because of you was rather awkward. 

[Name: Anna Nishikinomiya

Alias: Perfect girl

Race: Human

Affiliation: Nishikinomiya clan

Age: 14

Affection: ###

Specialties: All magic

Abilities: Mind of God(Mjoovitnir)

Thought about you: Love, obsession, lust

Minor Secret: She has her room full of photo of you since her mother told her you would be her husband. 

Major Secret: She masturbated the first time while thinking of you 

Most guarded secret: She wish to kidnap you to make sure you will choose her]

'Yeah. This girl is fucking crazy.'

Seeing her status made me hide a shiver. What the fuck? I couldn't help but wonder if the system was broken. 

I was pretty sure to have never met her until now. Even before my awakening, Akira had never met her, or Shuka would have told me. So she fell in love with me simply by listening to some information about me? 

Also what with this broken ability from Zero no Tsukaima. From what I knew Mjoovitnir allowed one to potentially use nearly all magic. 

"Good evening miss Nishikinomiya. I am really happy to finally meet you. I hope you haven't found the night too boring."

Anna fidgeted a little before curtising as she said, 

"Please, call me Anna. What more, I am sorry for the abrupt way mother left me in your care, and do not worry, this party is perfect. I do not find it boring."

Hum, her inner personality aside, I had to admit that Anna was seriously the perfect Nadeshiko. 

She had long silver hair and a cute face, her body was already way more voluptuous than a 13 years old should have been, and the white dress she was wearing did nothing to hide her curves. 

'If only she wasn't a fucking yandere. Hum…Or perhaps it's a plus? I mean. Having a nympho girl being crazy about me isn't a bad feeling. Still, why does she like me so much.'

I could feel that I was playing with fire. But well. I already died once. Why would I live a tranquil life now?

A smirk formed on my face as I thought about it. Asmodeus wanted me to form the best harem either. What’s better than a harem of Crazy girls? 

"Could we join you?" 

------(POV: ???) 

"I thought you said that you dealt with everyone."

In a dark room faintly illuminated by a lamp, in an unknown place, two people were discussing. 

"Hum… I would answer you, but could I know why we are discussing in the dark?" 

Silence settled between the two before the one who had spoken at first asked with a straight voice, 

"Don't you think it looks cooler like that."

"...Are you serious?"

"Of course not… Well not entirely at least."

"*Sigh*, forget it. I should have known to not ask. Anyway as you said, I was pretty sure to have made a clean job. The son was dead. I am sure of it. It isn't the first time I killed someone."

"I see, then could you explain why I just received a message from our employer that the kid you said was dead was up and kicking and even showed off his high mana?" 

"What?" 

The second man nearly stood up in shock, but still got hold of his feelings fast. He didn't live so long by losing control of his feelings.

"I see. I do not have any excuse. If he survived, then I just have to finish the job."

"No, we will stop all operations for now. The target is now protected by that crazy woman. Infiltrating the house now would only be suicide and nothing more."

Silence settled once more. They knew their own limits. The Karino couple wasn't particularly powerful, their talent laying more in their business senses. So killing them had been relatively easy. But trying to fight against that woman? They would die before even understanding what was happening. 

"Sigh, I understand. I will not be rash. Anyway sooner or later he will have to leave his house and join the school or go to a dungeon. I will intercept him and finish the job."

"Black lotus must never fail. Even if we have to muster all our power, we must kill him and have the job done."

"Of course. By the way, do you think our employer is trustworthy? You have seen the way he deals with his own daughter. This guy and his wife aren't mentally sane." 

"Hum. Yeah. Letting his wife put his own daughter, albeit adopted, in a cage and treat her like a dog is indeed crazy. But what does it matter to us? We aren't heroes. As long as he pays us well I won't care about what he does."


https://discord.gg/c7d4SNW


Here the link of my discord.


https://www.patreon.com/HikaruGenji 


Take a look at my patreon. You can get up to 14 advanced chapters(7 chapters of SHK and 7 chapters of Crazy girls). If you are high enough you can even ask for special chapters. Don't hesitate.

132