CH 33: SUPER LAWYERS
3.4k 9 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So after that godly entity left after giving me some quest about saving her past self I geared myself in weapons and stormed the Gasai mansion before heroically saving the poor girl that was abused by her parents after massacring everyone in my way in broad daylight while the crowd gallery was awed by my might. 

… 

… 

… 

If you seriously thought that is what happened then you read too much Xianxia. 

Of course, now that I knew who was behind the death of my parents, there was no way in hell I was going to let them live, but everything needed to be done in steps. 

So what should you do in such a situation? 

You call your lawyer. 

So call my lawyer I did. 

As for my maid show? 

Sadly, even though it was regrettable, I had to ask the girls to go home. Though not before enjoying being pampered by them for two more hours. 

----

Name: Mia Fey 

Alias: Mystic Mia, Master of Lawyers, 

Race: Human 

Affiliation: Fey clan, Fey & Co. Law Offices.

Age: 27

Affection: 59

Specialties: Law, Kurain Channeling Technique

Abilities: Spirit affinity

Thought about you: Curious, trusting

Minor Secret: She was the heir of the Fey clan. 

Major Secret:?? 

Most guarded secret:?? 

*****

Name: Maya Fey

Alias: Mystic Maya, 

Race: Human 

Affiliation: Fey clan

Age: 17

Affection: 29

Specialties: Kurain Channeling Technique

Abilities: spirit affinity 

Thought about you: Curious 

Minor Secret:?? 

Major Secret:?? 

Most guarded secret:?? 

Well well well, what do we have here?

The cast from Ace attorneys. Well, from her current age, Mia should soon die, but that was in Canon. I doubt it would happen any time soon. 

"Good afternoon. Mamako, Akira. How are you?" 

Mia was a beautiful and voluptuous woman with brown eyes and hair. She was particularly sexy in her office lady costume that highlighted her curves. 

"Hello!!"

The smiling girl who acted as if she was on an overdose of caffeine was none other than Maya. Her curves were rather disappointing compared to her sisters but she wasn't any less beautiful. 

"So what can I do for you?" 

We were currently in the office belonging to Mia. It was definitely way larger than the one in the game before her death. 

Mamako, who sat next to me in a rather high-class suit and skirt, simply smiled before giving me a look, signaling me to speak. I didn't have to be told twice. 

"Mia, what would you say about giving you a chance for you to soar through the sky in one go?" 

She raised an eyebrow at this, "As long as I don't have to do anything illegal."

I smiled at that, and from the way Maya flinched, it shouldn't have been a pretty one. 

"Simple. I think it's time for the Karino family to grow a little."

----

We were in a somewhat lawful world. If we simply stormed the Gasai family in broad daylight, we would be seen as criminals and would most likely have to flee from Japan. 

I was pretty sure that Mamako could destroy anyone trying to arrest us, but the life of a fugitive didn't appeal to me. I liked being rich and pampered. Anyone who said that money didn't bring happiness was a liar. 

Of course, money could bring trouble. But having money was way better than not having it. 

Anyway, Yuno Gasai was an orphan. She was adopted by Ushio Gasai and Saika Gasai. Still, despite her parents being true bastards, I knew that all the wealth of the Gasai family was given to Yuno.  

So what were my goals? 

The first one was to save Yuno. But I couldn't just "save" her, otherwise, she would be taken by the government. I needed to get legal custody of her. 

The second one was to take absolutely everything that belongs to the Gasai family. 

The third one was to kill Ushio and Saika Gasai before Yuno snaps and does it herself. 

Frankly, in my opinion, killing her parents was what really broke the first Yuno. Not only did she kill them, but, she also lived alone next to their slowly rotting body for a long time. Not really the ideal situation for a sound mental development. 

The fourth one was to Eradicate the organization Fuli belongs to and killing that man. 

Well, first thing first, let's kill Fuli. 

I wanted Ushio to slowly lose everything as he drowned in regret about ever ordering the death of Shuka's parents. 

Simply killing him would be too simple, too short, too fast. 

I wanted him to suffer and to beg for forgiveness. Before ultimately and pitifully dying under my gun. 

In this world, there were many things way worse than death. 

94