Chapter 6: I’m Sorry
1.3k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A splitting headache welcomed Yun Gyeongs head causing him to cringe painfully. He recalled being carried by  Han Jungsik back to his bed, after that, what happened?

He gasped heavily, his breathing deepened as he felt something heavy above his body. He looked below to see a ball of fur sleeping on his chest.

"Meow", Baby was awakened by the sudden movement from him. The fat cat was sprawled on his chest, it's tail was swaying happily.

"Baby, you should have diet soon." He scooped the cat on his chest and playfully booped it's pink nose. Baby annoyingly slapped the hands that touched his majestic nose.

"Are you hungry?", a head popped out on Yun Gyeong's door. It was an embarrassed face of Han Jungsik who was awkwardly looking at him.

'Cute', the thought came so fast that Yun Gyeong did not notice himself smiling lightly.

"En. Jungsik-ge, I'm sorry."

Han Jungsik frozed for a second, he was planning to apologize to the youth. He knew he was wrong and acted ridiculously yesterday that is why he woke up early in the morning and cooked breakfast for him.

The silent man shooked his head. He entered the room while carrying the dish he cooked for the youth as a peace offering.

Yun Gyeong looked down on the slightly burned omellete with white rice, bunny apples (apples that was cut into bunny shape) and a fresh milk. He looked at the man and his band-aid covered fingers. How can he stay upset when his master is this adorable?

"I'm sorry. I acted out of line." Yun Gyeong looked at Han Jungsik's sincere, straight face and accidentally caught a glimpse of the man's ears turning red.

"Meow? Meow!" The cat circled the dishes but didn't touched it. It's cute round eyes looked up on Yun Gyeong, mewling softly, acting like it is consoling the youth to eat immediately.

Thanking the secretly embarrassed big ancestor, Yun Gyeong started eating while watching Han Jungsik play with Baby in his room. Apparently, his room is now filled with toys since Baby liked to cling on him.

"Jungsik-ge, what happened to the people with me yesterday? I had agreed with them to become my men." He looked thoughtfully in daze when he remembered the thugs. Did Han Jungsik do anything to them?

"They went to the headquarters for trainings. I already have my big brother to clear up their names so they can begin a new life."

Han Jungsik naturally know what the youth intended to do with those people. After interrogating each and one of them, he was touched and proud that he had a friend who worries for his safety but he was also disappointed to himself for acting impulsively.

Now that everything has been cleared up, there left only one thing that haven't leave his mind for a while. That is Yun Gyeong's 'powers'.

"Are you—" Han Jungsik started, he continued to play with Baby and did not looked at Yun Gyeong's face. He was extremely curious about the youth but refused to show it on his face.

"—human or not?"

Yun Gyeong was mentally prepared that Han Jungsik will question him after chosing to show his ability to the man. Deep in his heart, he was scared that Han Jungsik will treat him strangely since humans are unpredictable in nature.

"Jungsik-ge, will you believe me if I tell you I do not belong to this world?" It was just a curious question, whether Han Jungsik believe him or not, he will stay by his side until Han Jungsik life ends. But he didn't expect that the man would actually believe him!

"En. I believe in you, human or not, you are still needed by my side." Han Jungsik seriously stated his stand. He was just denying it at first but the facts made him accept Yun Gyeong.

I mean, everyone could tell that Yun Gyeong does not belong in this world. Who the heck would survive falling from that height that it even created a big crater in their massive garden?

"Then, are you afraid?" A playful glint appeared on the youth's eyes which made him more attractive. Han Jungsik smiled at the teasing youth and looked down on Baby as he petted it's fur.

"No."

Yun Gyeong's smiled deeper and looked directly in Han Jungsik eyes as if trying to peer out in his soul.

"Jungsik-ge, I'm a pure blooded vampire from World no.16. I can kill you and everyone on this world with a snap if I wanted to—" The youth leaned closer to the man who was staring focusedly in him.

"Tell me, are you afraid?"

End

---------
Small theater:
---------
Duckling: Right? Who on earth would be not convinced enough that Yun Gyeong is not a human?

Yun Gyeong: *looks at Han Jungsik*

Duckling: *looks at Han Jungsik*

Baby: *Looks at his big daddy*

Han Jungsik: *looks down on his feet, his ears turning red*

--------

34