Chapter 11: Han Jungsik, doubting life
971 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night crawled all over the sky and the stars appeared on the nude darkness. The moonlight shoned on the lone courtyard of the top scholar, where prestige and title is nothing but empty praises and the dreams where corrupted by money.

However, the lonely figure remained above— pure and naive. The gentle wind caressed the scholar's  face. His calm visage is merely breakable.

Small and lovely.

"Scholar Zhao—"

It is quite rude for the manservant to interrupt. But, he knew he has no position to scold. His curt nod expressed his unwillingness to speak but powerlessness to refuse.

"—His Highness, the crown prince, invites the scholar to his palace. The carriage is already prepared by His Highness."

The manservant stayed quite, impatiently waiting. Scholar Zhao didn't moved nor talked.

"Requesting Scholar Zhao to please hurry. His Highness is waiting."

A threat.

His Highness Lu Cheng can snap his finger and immediately take the scholar's puny life.

"En."

Then silence.

"CUT!"

Yun Gyeong sighed in relief when the old director gave him thumbs up. He quickly went to Han Jungsik and asked how he did.

"You did great." Han Jungsik really meant what he said. He was amazed how well the youth acted without any background of acting. The character of 'Zhao Gyeong' was perfectly mirrored by Yun Gyeong. It was like the youth was born to act the character.

Han Jungsik gave himself a thumbs up for signing Yun Gyeong in his big brother's entertainment company. He feels safe knowing the youth is under the same company as him and he knew that the managers and resources are in high quality so he is assured that the best is given to the youth.

"Uh..." Yun Gyeong didn't know how to tell his dillema. He doesn't know how to act the next scene.

"What is it?" The youth hesitated at first, but he eventually opened up his problem.

Han Jungsik took the script for the next scene. After scanning for a minute, his face turned dark.

'Bed scene?' Han Jungsik felt uncomfortable in his heart. Is it because he felt that the scene is too vulgar or something else? He really didn't know.

Han Jungsik tried to negotiate with the scriptwriter but the bed scene is too crucial to change. This is the trigger of the love and hate relationship of Lu Cheng and Zhao Gyeong. Their need of bodily desire for both of them is the lethal poison that will corrupt their heart until they can't go out with each other's embrace.

The man didn't want to accept it but he can't help but to agree with the script. He know that Yun Gyeong is now interested in acting and doesn't want to obscure him from growing.

Going back to the youth, he pursed his lips. Thinking twice, he taught the youth how to act, express emotions through eyes and small movements.

Han Jungsik took the youth's chin and leaned in. The shock in the small one's eyes is too lovely and the parted lips looks enticing enough.

"Imagine I'm about to take advantage of you—" The youth is clever enough to know that they are acting. Yun Gyeong struggled but the bigger man is too strong. Because of his struggling, both of their faces became too close. They can feel each other's breath.

"—do you want to get away from me?" He licked his lips and smirked at the small figure.

"—too bad, love. You can't." Yun Gyeong quivered. Han Jungsik's aura is too scary as if he is the crown prince, Lu Cheng. Han Jungsik stared at the youth in front of him. He intentionally leaked his 'aura'.

How is he so cute?

He almost didn't control himself but then remembered that this little guy is his 'best friend', he let the youth go.

"The director is calling you." The man casually walked away, leaving the amazed youth.

Han Jungsik went to the open to think. He doubted his feelings after that scene earlier. After, Dohyeon (YG's big brother), asked him about what he feels to the youth, he started to check himself every single time.

Too bad the youth purely thinks they are just 'acting'.

End

27