Chapter 14: I’m Not Cheating!
901 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Cheng seized the small scholar and trapped him in a corner, his eyes glint dangerously looking as if he wanted to eat him whole.

"I—This humble one really didn't mean it." Zhao Gyeong's voice became smaller as he tried to explain to His Highness Lu Cheng. He was happily chatting with his cousin when the crown prince suddenly went to them angrily.

His cousin, Xie Jungsik, is the newly promoted war god after saving His Majesty, the Emperor and successfully conquered the enemy country. They are especially close since childhood and when they coincidentally met by the street, they went to a tea house to catch up with what they had missed.

He really didn't know why, His Highness Lu Cheng, would hate his cousin when he technically saved His Father Emperor?

He could only grit his teeth and tried to stop the two from fighting. Suddenly, a lithe female figure appeared in the scene and took away his cousin while he was left alone with the beaten crown prince.

"Didn't mean it? Do you dare say that this prince is blind? I saw you having a good time with that lowly servant!" Glowering at the small figure under him, he snickered in his heart. 'You are this Prince's thing but you actually tried to look for someone else. Why is it always him, that bastard Xie!'

"This lowly one doesn't dare, prince please let this slave explain!" Zhao Gyeong tried to struggle but Lu Cheng clearly over powered him.

The prince didn't said anything but he directly picked the scholar up and threw him on the bed. Pinning the little scholar, he put out the candle's lit with his Qi and leaned down below.

"This Prince permits you to explain, do it carefully while this prince do you."

--------
Yun Gyeong didn't breath. He was startled when Feng Jiluo pinned him down since it was not on the script. Due to this, he accidentally accepted his older brother's call. Since he didn't open the projection, the caller will see things in the receiver's perspective. That's why, the first thing his big brother saw is another man, pinning his younger brother on the bed.

He. Really. Wanna. Bury. Himself.

His cheeks are tinted heavily with red that extends to his ears which made him looked delectably adorable. Feng Jiluo was entranced and suddenly leaned down and said what came to his mind first.

"This Prince permits you to explain, do it carefully while this prince do you."

By the time he was sober, Feng Jiluo wanted to bang his head on the jaded bed and ran around while flailing his arms. Just what did he say? Do what? Is he crazy?

The director and crew who were watching them, silently gave them a thumbs up in their heart without knowing how the two where actually screaming internally.

After hearing 'cut' and 'good' from the old director, both of them scrammed quickly on the opposite side of the set.

Feng Jiluo cursed the little imp for seducing him again while Yun Gyeong felt distress due to his big brother's glare.

[What was that? Did this older brother raised you to be like that, hm?]

[Aiya, who was that? Is that your lover?]

Hiding on his room, Yun Gyeong opened his family AI's projector that showed his big brother's and his wife figures.

"Sis-in-law, he is not my lover." He stressed the word not, wiping his cold sweat. Trouble everyday is too... too much! He wants to file a complain!

[You and that guy are in your early period of your relationship, you actually dared to cheat?] Facing his brother's darkening face. He massaged his temple and tried to explain again.

"Big brother, I was acting! This is a type of work in ancient earth! I was in the middle of it when you guy's called! And what relationship? With who?"

[Isn't your boyfriend that Ha—]

"The director is calling you." Like magic, Han Jungsik suddenly appeared by the door and successfully cut Dohyeon's sentence. Dohyeon narrowed his eyes and knew that this guy intentionally prevented him from speaking.

"Thanks, Jungsik ge" Dohyeon shooed away his younger brother, no longer finding him cute and called Han Jungsik instead.

While waiting for the call to connect. Hyejin patted her husband's hand and softly spoke, "Is this little Gyeong's boyfriend?"

Dohyeon paused for a while and nodded, "We will meet him more in the future."

Hyejin laughed as if relieved, she's happy that this little rascal has a companion on that planet. However, could they bear to separate with each other when the control system for transportation has been fixed?

Then the call was connected, revealing a handsome man with a very familiar coffin face.

22