Chapter 17: Han Jungsik’s background
875 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Gyeong groaned and checked the situation. After spotting a familiar figure not too far from him, he immediately went to Feng Jiluo's side.
The beautiful face of the man has scratches but not too deep, however, the left arm is broken and the legs are dislocated. If he didn't find this man sooner, he would die.

"D12, Is my power sufficient enough to support healing?"

The AI scanned the body that was slowly loosing temperature. The head looks like its fine but it actually suffered a massive blood cloth inside which is very lethal, the back was also damaged by a sharp splint causing it to have a deep gash and the spins bone was showing. D12 was confused why her master wanted to save this human but decided not to bother anyway.

[Master, your percentage of success is 100% but after that you need to replenish your power.]

Giving an affirmative tone, he took Feng Jiluo's badly damaged body and went to a desolate cave. He hugged the body and sent the power to the damaged cells while adjusting his body temperature to warm the cold unconscious man.

He watched as the bones assembled properly and the cell's fast regeneration. The most troublesome thing is the damaged on the man's head. It took him 3 hours to save him from death's door but this 3 hours drained him.

After laying Feng Jiluo down, he created a bonfire and peered at the till growing strong rain and wind. He waved his hand to create a barrier to prevent the wet wind inide the cave.

Ensuring that they are both save, he yawned and lay beside the human.

-------

Han Jungsik stared intently at his hands. He didn't managed to get the youth out of the danger. His strength wasn't enough.

Baby rubbed his dad's legs and meowed to comfort him. He can feel his owner's unstable emotion.

A large warm hand picked him up and petted him. The man tried to call for his big brother but there was no reception. The rain is getting stronger with no signs of weakening.

The whole crew was silent as everyone went back to their rooms. They had already notified the police and rescue team so they can only wait anxiously.

Feng Jiluo's family was also aware that their son had an accident and drove quickly to the set. No one blamed the team since the accident was inevitable. They only prayed that the two missing people are safe and that the heaven's may pity them for miracle.

A few minutes later, a famous elite zoomed past them and went to Han Jungsik's room. The people looked who saw it, looked at one another and wondered why the big boss of the entertainment giant went there.

Perhaps they are not aware, but Han Jungsik's older brother knew that there's something wrong to this young brother of his. After the message from the director reached him, he immediately drove to accompany his brother. He was aware of what was happening in his brother's villa and most importantly, about this Yun Gyeong. It is as if the youth magically appeared in the face of the earth, there were no records that can prove that the young man had existed. But if his brother liked the person, even if he is an alien, he will approve it.

"Big brother, he's gone." The man looked like he is fine, poking the cat's meat pads but his eyes looked scary and dark.

The older man silently patted his younger brother, although he knew that the chance of that boy being alive is 50/50, he still chose to give the young man false hope.

"He will come back, Jungsik. They are safe. What will he do if he find you in a mess?" His younger brother lacked emotions that are very vital to human beings. Because emotion is what makes human, human. He signed his younger brother during his teens in his entertainment company, hoping that acting can somewhat help him feel something.

But what made Han Jungsik continue to live is this fat cat. It was once small and very sickly, almost dying everyday. It grew spoiled since Han Jungsik raised the cat like a son. However, he stayed at the entertainment company to generate money to feed his family's cat.

"Jungsik...do you like him?" Tentatively asking his family's younger brother, he watched as the man thought for a while and then seriously nodded.

"En. I love him."

And now, there's another living creature that drives Han Jungsik to live longer. Lee Yun Gyeong. There are only two of them in the family, if his brother wants to protect this youth, he will also protect him. Now, he could only wait for a miracle to happened.

25