Chapter 18: Looks Cute
864 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Why do I feel like I've been done by an elephant?'

Slowly moving his body, he sat up and took in his surroundings. The cave is unexpectedly warm and comforting. Though the bonfire was almost out, the warmth seems to come his waist.

Wait, his waist?

Feng Jiluo looked at the youth beside him, the white arms was hooked around his waist and the the head was rubbing on his side.

He felt his face turned hot as his heart suddenly accelerated. 'Why is it him ah! I want my male god to hug me and not this little imp!', Feng Jiluo roared in his heart.

He looked at the chaos outside and then right back at the peaceful face of the youth. Sighing in his heart, he peeled of the sticky imp and walked around the cave.

As the only young master of the Feng family, he was cultivated carefully like a pearl in his home. He was spoiled a lot but thankfully, his character did not became one. He quickly looked for branches to supply the fire.

After feeding the fire, he took off his costume's robe and covered the sleeping youth. The situation outside is too bad, he can't deduce when it would stop. He also didn't placed too much hope of getting rescued fast because of the storm and their disadvantageous location.

Feng Jinluo was bored to death and the little imp was also sleeping like a corpse, he was so scared when he thought that the youth was not breathing.

'Hmph, you didn't disappoint this daddy saving you. You must be feeling honored.'

Poke, poke, poke. The little imp's soft cheeks were played by the bad man. He pinched, poked, and stretched the smooth face. His frown was slowly replaced with smile. The longer he looked at this love rival, the more he found him cute and less of an eyesore.

Pinch. This is for looking at me with sticky eyes.

Stretch. This is for smiling at me.

Pat. This is for making me confused.

When Yun Gyeong moved at his sleep, Feng Jiluo retracted his paws and patted the youth's back. He suddenly realized that the nearer he is to Yun Gyeong, the warmer it is. Thinking maybe this is normal, he gathered the youth in his arms and embraced him.

'It's not like this daddy wants to hug you, I just want to keep warm, that's all.'

After agreeing with himself, he was welcomed by the calm darkness.
-------

Yun Gyeong woke up and felt that his face is quite numb. His shoulder was also heavy but he didn't moved since Feng Jiluo's head was laying in it.

The storm outside was also not as strong which means that it will get weaker soon.

He had slept for 15 hours but it barely regained his power. He felt thirsty but not with water. D12 remained silent and didn't told her master about what the man did to him while he was sleeping.

D12: Ignorance is a bliss ╮(╯▽╰)╭

He can feel the warm breath in his neck being blowned unconsciously by Feng Jiluo. He was uncomfortable at first but got used to it. When he remembered that this man protected him, he looked intently at the androgynous face.

Just as he was about to push the guy away, a loud stomach grumble was heard and echoed in the cave. Stifling a laugh, he gently moved the man and teleported out of the cave.

Yun Gyeong didn't noticed the shocked expression on Feng Jiluo's face after he left.

23