Chapter 21: Enjoy What is Yours
904 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yun Gyeong woke up from the sounds of water in the bathroom. Massaging his temple, he feels like he just had a very bad hangover. He recalled getting out of control and then Han Jungsik...

His eyes widen up in realization and ran to the bathroom. Unluckily, the bathroom's door wasn't locked and he easily entered it, revealing a wet figure from the shower, a handsome back with tattoos. His eyes trailed from the strong waist, up to the man's nape where he saw a mark.

Han Jungsik felt someone entered the bathroom and turned off the shower, when he looked at his back, he saw the youth with his hands on his eyes. But the eyes are peeking at him through the fingers. He chuckled at the cute gesture, 'Really silly'.

He casually placed a towel to cover his lower half and walked near Yun Gyeong. "What's wrong?"

Yun Gyeong shook his head and ran outside the bath, he just saw the man's... why is it different from him a ah? What kind of discrimination is this (」゚ロ゚)」!!!

He feels like the man was deliberately teasing him. He blushed hard and felt happy when he saw the mark. He can't believe that Han Jungsik willingly let him be his partner.

However, the happiness was too short, he remembered that he had never explained what the mark is to Han Jungsik. He suddenly didn't know what to do. Would Han Jungsik hate him for this? Should he tell him about the mark or not?

Strong arms captured him, he cuddled on the bed and the man snuggled by the crook of his neck. Yun Gyeong was panicking by the sudden intimateness. His whole body stiff and his eyes looked away from the hot gaze of the man.

Han Jungsik kissed the man's nose lightly and seriously said, "I'm yours."

Yun Gyeong stuttered stupidly, "W-what?" and the man holding him smiled.

"I said, I'm yours—" Han Jungsik took the youth's hand and placed it on his chest where his heart is. "—and you should enjoy what is yours."

Yun Gyeong felt his face hot and tried to escape, Han Jungsik leaned down to kiss him but they were interrupted by the knocking on the door.

"Han Jungsik, Lee Yun Gyeong, the director is calling you." Both of them looked at each other, one was disappointed while the other was relieved.

They fixed their clothes and went out together.
----------

"Jungsik, your brother called me and asked to film the remaining scenes. Since we only need to film the ending and all the actors are fine, we will comply to your brother's wish."

Last night after they were rescued, the medical team and the crew were confused why the two are fine. It's not like they were cursing them to have injuries, but the fall and the degree of risk getting critical injury is too high.

Feng Jiluo brainwashed his parents that they were safe is a miracle and not anything suspicious. The Feng Family went to the temple to thank the heaven's for protecting their son.
They also requested to let the director finish the film quickly so their child can go home.

The news of them getting an accident was dealt pretty efficiently by Han Jungsik's brother so the crew had no other choice but to continue filming.

When Feng Jiluo met Yun Gyeong in the set again, he calmed his heart and acted normal. After this film, he would chase the little imp. Fighting against his male god for love is exciting!

25