Chapter 22: Getting Married
891 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After nursing the little scholar back to health, Lu Cheng went to his Father Emperor and begged for forgiveness.

The Emperor really didn't lose his favor towards this stubborn son of his, he just simply wanted him to learn a lesson and change his way of thinking. Lu Cheng was stupefied when he found out that all of his misgivings are all inside his head, he was muddle headed before and now the Emperor was satisfied with his changed son.

After reconciling with his Father, he begged again to let him marry the top scholar. The Emperor was against it, how can a man give birth to his descendants?

With the help of the male lead, the Emperor conceded and gave them his blessings.

------

"Lu Cheng, get up and go to the court!" Zhao Gyeong is getting a headache from the noisy ministers begging him to ask the emperor to work.

He looked at the lazy figure on the dragon bed who is cuddling their first son. He strode near the bed while carrying his second son and flicked his husband's forehead.

The man groaned and sat up grumpily. He looked for his son and gave him a big kiss, looked at his angry wife and smiled.

Looking at the foolish man, he called the eunuch to attend the emperor while he went out with his two sons. The ministers who met him, thanked him again. They were relieved that their Empress is formidable. The two princes where orphans coming from the distant relatives of the royal family.

Xie Jungsik became the Lu Country's hero and fathered three children from his sole wife, Mei Ruoxing. Zhao Gyeong was not only the Empress but also the right hand of the Emperor. They worked together with Xie Jungsik and created a prosperous country under their dynasty.

The film ended where Xie Jungsik, looked towards the chaos and blood. His hands clutching Zhao Gyeong's pendant then beheaded smiling Lu Cheng in front of the battle.

The director looked weirdly at the writer, while the culprint smiled and ran away.

In the end, the confusing ending became the most talked film and was highly evaluated. There were many speculation about the ending and the most popular one is that, the happy ending that was shown first was all generated in the crown prince, Lu Cheng's mind and that Zhao Gyeong was actually the male lead's white moonlight.

But no one actually knew what the real meaning is and the crew's lips are tied, not explaining anything.

The director rolled his eyes, 'We also didn't know okay!?'

------

Feng Jiluo looked for Yun Gyeong after their last scene and added his We Chat and Weibo account.

"When I chat you, you must always chat back okay? Otherwise, I will blacklist you."

The youth nodded happily, saying, "Okay" and hugged his new friend tightly. Yun Gyeong was happy that he got a new friend and went to brag at Han Jungsik, leaving the blushing Feng Jiluo behind.

The man who patiently listened, silently picked up his family's little vampire and their spoiled son and locked themselves on his room back home.

------------
Author: No, Han Jungsik just cuddled Yun Gyeong on their room. Baby was inside too, how can the parents let their child see that ah, you guys are dirty(///óωò///)

25