WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN!?!?!
122 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TCM walks onto the stage*

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS, guess who's back? (Gone for 2 months)"

angry masses roaring*

"oh shit..."

angry masses roaring INTENSIFIES*

"PLZ DON'T FLAY ME ALIVE ALIVE SENPAIS I CAN EXPLAIN!"

THROWING SHIT COMMENCES*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

4 hours of slapstick torture later*

"Criiiiick, CRACK Gasp* KATHANID FUCKING CHRIST! *anon raises mace*LET ME EXPLAIN, DAMMIT! *lowers to side*"

"CONFESS YOUR SINS HERETIC!" Anon#1

"I was about to gaaad"

"He has not yet repented his sins brother, get IT"Anon#2

"BROTHER THAT FATE IS TO CRUEL EVEN FOR THIS SINNER!"Anon#1

"SILENCE!, what we have done to him is not enough, this might be our last hope, get IT"Anon#2

"*Pauses*...*Walks over to lever*"Anon#1

"CREEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAK*"

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat"

"*DISTANT SCREAMS OF PURE AGONY*"

18 hours later

"HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF HUFF Finally made it out of their...guess those guys didn't expect i'd escape...alive... anyway!"

"*turns to camera*"

"Yeah I know, sorry I left you so suddenly I know you didn't like the abrupt stop in the flow, I finished my exams (yaaay*), but I lost my accounts password due to my rather...hectic situation and our internet was also really shit at the time due to our cables having been made of some of the crappiest copper in Queensland so I only managed to get this out today because the lines were fixed,(but what about a couple days ago when you were onliiiiine!*) I managed to reclaim my password and logged in then but I also got logged out almost 3 minutes after and then the fucking internet died, so now i'm here and i'll probably be release another chapter in a day or two, sorry guys, i'll try to stick to the schedule, but no promises if this shit won't happen again, so i'll see you in the next one!"

 

2