It’s Been a While
1.8k 8 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two of us embrace for a long while. It’s just been so long since I’ve seen her, awake specifically. So let’s just take this as making up for lost time.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” I say, as we separate. “This week has been so crazy.”

“It has been… Hasn’t it?” She responds in a rather down trodden tone. “You figured it out by now, haven’t you?” Saffron’s not glad that she needed to do that in front of me.

“That you’re a dragon hybrid? Yeah, Arthur told me that.” In response to my statement, she falls back into the bed. Then the girl goes to cover her face with the pillow. I can partially understand the problem, but she hasn’t even seen my reaction to all this. I gave her a hug when she woke up, so I clearly don’t take issue with it. At least, that’s what I think from my point-of-view.

“Does it… Scare you?” She asks, after a little bit of time had passed. Now that I think about it, I wasn’t really in any fear when I was informed of the truth. Even with how in awe I was at her power when she transformed. That wasn’t dread on what she was capable of, more like being impressed.

“Knowing that doesn’t make me scared of you.” I pat her on the head. It’s understandable she would take concern with what I feel about her now. However, it’s misplaced fear given the girl I’ve fallen in love with. “You’ve never tried to harm anyone, and you’ve been nothing but kind.”

“You really don’t see me like a monster?”

“I’ve never seen you like that.” I grasp her hand with both of mine. “And I’ll never see you like that.” We’re silent for a little bit, then the waterworks start to form down her cheeks.

“I’m, I’m so sorry I’ve kept this a secret from you!” She leaps into my arms, covering my chest with her tears.

“It’s okay…” I tell her, while rubbing the top of her luscious soft hair. This explains to me why she didn’t want to tell me about the details of their trip. Honestly, they could’ve said a few things about it, but they must’ve been worried I’d ask too many questions.

I’m glad that’s all squared away, as the two of us lay down in the bed for a long awaited cuddle. It feels a little bit childish of me to want to do this with her, but I’ve missed that girl’s tiny body for too long.

“You know, it’s been a while, don’t you think?” She says, lifting up the one-piece gown she was wearing while sleeping. It reveals the plain white panties underneath, along with her bare breasts since no one bothered to give her a bra.

“Eh? But you just woke up.” Even if I sound apprehensive. My eyes are more telling of my true emotions on the subject. Her little lips protrude through her underwear, all the while my hands inches towards those perky nipples.

“Fufufu, I see that you’re a little impatient.” She mocks me, as her own hand reaches down to touch her pussy. “I’ve been waiting for this ever since the last time.” I can’t see what she’s doing, but it seems to be pleasuring herself given that cute moan of hers. “I wanted to hold off until I saw you again, so I haven’t even touched myself.” I would’ve assumed it was because she was on a trip with dozens of people. Kind of hard to enjoy yourself when someone can probably see you.

“It’s been a long wait for me too.” I hope she doesn’t get mad that I saw both the princesses essentially naked. Though, sadly that’s made me feel a little a little uncomfortable down there.

“Really? Let’s prove it.” She surprises me with her speed. Somehow despite being asleep for the last days, she’s still quicker than me and slides my pants down slightly. This reveals my very hard cock. The way that girl eyes it make it seem like it’s a delicious treat to snack on.

“Can I ask you a question?” She nods in response, though I think she’s more interested in getting some fun time in. “I haven’t… Done it in you.” I tell her in reference to the fact that I’ve yet to cum inside her. You could say that my pullout game is very strong. Good thing too, since that’s the only way I attempt to avoid pregnancy.

“Go ahead, I can’t have kids anyway.” She informs me of that fact. Though it’s hard to pay attention when she goes and grabs my dick at the same time. “But, if I could, then I’d want them with you.” Saffron goes in for the kiss, which I return in kind. All the while the girl’s rubbing me off to get things warmed up.

I can’t just let myself have all the fun, as I reach down her panties. Her pussy is soaking wet, so that girl really wasn’t kidding about how excited she was over this. Inserting my fingers inside her does a good job at setting her off as moans fill the room. Doing it with all these clothes on is not fun, so I take my free hand and start to pull down what’s covering her decency.

It’s a great move too, when I reach my hand around to take a good grab around her small but shapely butt. Then I move down towards her chest, and start to give a good licking of her perky tits.

“Ahh!” She yelps out in pleasure. “I didn’t think that anyone could take such a liking to my… F-features.” She points out her loli body and all the things that it brings to the table. Or rather, what it doesn’t bring.

“I just can’t help but enjoy everything about you.” I hate to say out loud how much a body that’s barely grown turns me on. It’s becoming a bit of a broken record, but it’s not something I’d want to say out loud on Earth.

With both of us properly ready, I take my penis and begin to slide the tip along the lines of her clit. This girl is no longer the virgin she was when we first started. Yet thanks to the difference in our sizes, those walls are still tight surrounding my hard cock. I’d hate to sound like I’m insulting myself, but I’m not super big down there. This is quite the testament on what I mean when I call her a loli.

However we’re all here for one thing. That being me trusting myself inside of her, all the while Saffron fills the rooms with her moans of pleasure. Don’t think that I’m not making any sounds, but I’m not vocal compared to her.

“I never thought I could feel this good doing this.” She speaks as she bumps up and down from my trusting. I have to agree with that sentiment. There were a lot of lonely nights for me with only my hand to give me company.

The way we make each other feel. It’s no wonder why I don’t slow down my pace as I trust harder inside the tiny vagina before me.

“Ah~Ah~Ah~~” She yells out. This is all getting to be too much for her mind to handle. It’s getting too much for my own mind to handle, as I get that feeling of ecstasy. For the first time, I’m not thinking of timing myself to get out. Now I can appreciate this to its fullest, as my cock pulsates beginning to cum inside of her.

My semen fills up inside her. It’s all a little bit too much for her tiny body to handle, as it splurges out and covers my crotch. It makes everything more slimy and my dick easily slides out without much effort from my end. There’s going to be a lot of cleaning up in our future.

“Mmhmm, I feel so relieved.” She says with a sigh. To most people, they might think it had to do with the deed we performed. But knowing her, it’s clearly because of my feelings about who she is.

“I love you.” I say, which causes her to glow brighter than the sun.

“I love you too.” She replies with a smile.

28