Ch.8. The New Biju?! (Pt.1)
6.6k 10 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dust began to settle, revealing the foxes battered form. Everyone gathered their strength to push the Kyuubi out in the brief window they had. The 3rd Hokage had his staff pointed towards the Kyuubi, way ahead of everyone else.

"Enma, Extend!!"

"On it!!"

His staff extended out and quickly reached the Kyuubi's chest.

"!?"

It was too disoriented from the earlier blast that it was shot out of the village on its back. 

With a crash, it was laid out, toppling some of the forest nearby.

The staff quickly retracted back as the Hokage gave his orders.

"Good work everyone! We must keep it out of the village! Choza! You take the lead and distract it!"

"Right!"

Choza Akimichi, Leader of the Akimichi clan, rushed forward to the village gate while readying his jutsu.

Super Expansion Jutsu!!

Choza began to greatly expand until he was a towering giant, blocking the village gate with his staff and body. The Kyuubi was coming back around as it tried to get up. Choza watched with a staunch gaze as the beast tried to get back up, only to be surprised.

Water style: Rain Bombs!!

Kaya once again brought her chakra as high as she could and fired from her clouds! The clouds soon dropped huge orbs of water dropped onto the Kyuubi!

*Boom Boom Boom*

"Grraaaaagh!!" 

The Kyuubi was enraged, but it couldn't get back up from the barrage. The excess water started to flood the area as the Leaf ninjas all marvelled at Kaya's strength.

'I didn't notice Kaya's chakra reserves were so large! We must use this opportunity!'

Shikaku thought as he signaled Inoichi to deliver a message.

'Everyone!  A portion of you help the injuried near you and bring them to the medical ninjas! Save as many lives as you can!'

The Leaf ninjas quickly scoured the damaged wrecks to save any injured or trapped ninjas. This move saved the lives of many ninjas as Kaya seemed to break all limits and continued to pelt the Kyuubi with Rain Bombs.

*Boom! Boom! Boom!*

The Bombs continue to explode on the Kyuubi continuously for minutes as many began to worry about Kaya. Sweat was dripping down her face, and her legs were as unstable as they could be. Her eyes seemed to look hazy as she kept her jutsu going.

'If Kushina is hurt or dead, I'm taking you with me!'

She gritted her teeth as she felt her power disappear rapidly. Her resolve, however, was far from going out.

"I got one more!!"

"Kaya!! That's enough!"

Kaya ignored the Hokage as one massive ball of water formed from the remaining clouds. The moon shined brightly through the lens of the massive ball of water as floated ominously over the Kyuubi.

"Graaaaugh!!!"

The Kyuubi was very irate, as if his mind was woken up by the barrage of water. The beast began to charge a smaller Bijudama to counter the massive ball that dared to challenge it! 

Sadly, Kaya wasn't looking to clash with the beast. She was looking for a smash him into the earth!

Water style: Abyss Drop!!

"Haaaaaaah!!!"

Kaya raised her hands and slammed them down to the ground forcefully! The giant ball of water shot down with force towards the Kyuubi, who's counterattack wasn't finished.

The Third Hokage had other problems to deal with besides watching the battle.

"Anyone who uses earth style, assist me in making a wall!"

The Hokage knew that though the jutsu was powerful, the aftermath of that much water would definitely come their way!

Groups of ninjas still able to move came to the Hokage as the ball made contact.

*Booooooooom!!*

"Graaauuuuugh!!"

The ball exploded with immense force as the Kyuubi was flattened under the force. Even with the assistance of its 9 tails, it couldn't resist the impact!

The 3rd saw the incoming water and braced himself!

"Altogether!!"

Earth style: Mudwall!!

Numerous ninjas erected a large wall to keep the water away from the village. The incoming water smashed into the wall, but the wall held strong as the water flowed away and soon disappeared.

The Kyuubi laid flat on the ground, slightly embedded in the ground around it.

Kaya tried to walk over to the Kyuubi, but her legs wouldn't move as the finally began to buckle. 

"Not... Yet! I-I still have..."

Kaya began to fall like a broken kite towards the ground.

*sssh*

An arm stopped her fall as a man suddenly appeared in front of her. He had golden hair, blue eyes, and long coat with writing on the back.

What was written on it was "The Fourth Hokage!"

The 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, had arrived!!

"I'm sorry I'm late, Kaya."

Minato tried to apologize, but Kaya was out cold.

Minato smiled wryly as he careful laid her down and gave orders for the medical ninja to take care of her. He then rushed to the still unconscious Kyuubi as he landed next to it.

"Minato!"

The Third Hokage came beside him as he was getting ready to take the Kyuubi away.

"Don't worry! I'll handle this. Help everyone else."

Minato said as he grabbed the Kyuubi and teleported away. The Third looked on as he sighed in worry. The Leaf ninjas began to fully scour for the remaining injured in the wreckage. The Third joined them in saving everyone they could while also keeping an eye on Kaya. He shook his head as he saw the frustrated look on her face.

"Haaa, when will you stop being so headstrong?"

Shikaku nearby merely laughed, walking away saying "What a drag."under his breath.

132