252. Kekkei Mora
4.5k 6 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ugh!!

Izuna slowly opens his eyes as the gentle sunlight of early dawn greets him.

He slowly wakes up from the bed and stretches his muscles. My muscles are stiff but my spirit feels so refreshed.

Swoosh…

A dense wave of Nature energy assaults his senses.

Huff…

He takes a deep breath of fresh air and walks to the balcony.

The scenery of lush greenery and dense forest appear in his vision. His vision is sharper than ever as he is even able to see a tiny insect on a blade of grass a mile away. He immediately recognizes this place as the Shikkotsu Forest.

"This is Shikkotsu Forest which means…"

Swirl…

Izuna produces a blob of water in his hands. The blob morphs into a mirror. He inspects his left eye and notices the ripple pattern with nine tomoe.

"That wasn't a dream. I have finally awakened my Rinnegan. Not only that, it's a Kekkei Mora Rinne-Sharingan."

He waves his hand and dispels the blob of water.

"It will take me a while to get used to this eye."

"Camouflage!"

He mutters and a veil of light covers his left eye.

"Now I don't even need to make hand signs to cast a jutsu. How convenient! But… it's also boring. Hand signs are the true identity of a shinobi."

Hmm…

Izuna inspects his body and notices the small cracks in his chakra system.

"Rinnegan is a manifestation of chakra. It mostly enhances the spiritual side of the body. Now my body is falling behind. At this rate, my body won't be compatible with chakra and I will explode like a bomb."

A shiver runs down Izuna's spine.

"That wisp of Six Paths Chakra which I harvested from the Summoning Heavenly Pure Reincarnation is already used up. Now I have to depend on myself to fend off this disease.

Which reminds me, how did the Sage of Six Path die? His spirit is still alive and kicking in his incorporeal form. Was his body also too weak to host his powerful soul and thus failed him at old age?"

Izuna ponders over this detail.

'The members of the Otsutsuki clan have a prolonged life span to the point of being immortal. Kaguya has all of her chakra drained and her body was sealed in the moon, yet she can still revive herself. Then there is that Isshiki. His entire body was sliced in half and yet he can still live long enough to possess another body and even that body is alive for almost a thousand years. These Otsutsuki sure have the vitality of a cockroach.

There sure all lots of secrets. I can only depend on Amado's research and my discoveries about the Kama. With my new abilities, the research will be smoother."

Crack… crack…

Izuna cracks his neck and jumps from the top of the tree. I need to stretch my muscles to lessen the stiffness.

Bang…

He heavily lands on the ground and creates a crater at his landing place.

"Those wild beasts will be a nice sparring partner to test my new abilities."

Whoosh…

Izuna flickers towards the territories of the wild beasts.

Huh!

The main body of Katsuyu crawls out of a cave. The earlier commotion has attracted her attention.

"Looks like Izuna-kun is awake! I must immediately inform Tsunade-sama."

Katsuyu summons one of her small clones and sends it to Konoha.

Bam… Bam…

Multiple explosions occur in a distance. A large cloud of dust and debris rises in the air.

"Izuna-kun is at it again. He sure likes to bully others."

Katsuyu shakes her head and enters her cave.

-------------

Konoha

Inside the Hokage Office,

Chiii…

A messenger eagle shrieks near the window. Shizune opens the window and receives the letter. She takes out a pill from her pocket and feeds it to the eagle.

Chiii…

The eagle flies towards the nursing pen of Konoha's information department.

"Tsunade-sama! It's a letter from Kakashi!"

Shizune presents the letter to Tsunade.

Hmm…

Tsunade unfurls the letter and reads its content.

"Kakashi and the group have arrived at Kiri. The chunnin exam will start in a week. Till that time, the genins will familiarize themselves with the place and relax a little to ease the stress of the journey. Good!"

Tsunade nods her head.

"I will visit Kiri during the final phase of the exam."

Tsunade folds the letter and stores it in a drawer.

"This time most of the young children of the various clans are taking part in the exam. To ensure their safety; I sent Kakashi, Guy, and Itachi. Shisui is busy with his duties as the executive chief of the Konoha's Police Department."

Hah…

Tsunade stretches her arms and relaxes on the chair.

Creak…

The chair weakly moans under her weight. Shizune silently stares at Tsunade.

'It must be the weight of her breast.' She thinks to herself.

"Hmm… Shizune! Why do I feel like you thought something rude just now?!"

Eek…

Shizune freaks out.

"Nnn… No… Tsunade-sama. It must be your imagination."

Shizune wipes a bead of cold sweat from her forehead.

"Probably!" Tsunade nods her head.

Oink… Oink…

Tonton nods in agreement.

Swoosh… Poof…

White smoke appears on Tsunade's table and chibi Katsuyu crawls out from the smoke.

"Katsuyu!"

Tsunade perks up and corrects her posture as she picks up the chibi Katsuyu.

"Tsunade-sama! Izuna-kun is awake… Tsunade-sama!" Chibi Katsuyu reports as Tonton squishes it in her embrace.

"Oh! That's good news."

Tsunade's mood cheers up. She waves her hand and summons the Anbu.

Whoosh…

A yellow-haired Anbu with a tribal mask appears in front of her.

"You can remove the mask, Minato!" Tsunade orders.

"You summoned me, Lord Fifth."

Hmm…

Tsunade informs Minato about Izuna's awakening.

"That's a relief." Minato heaves a sigh of relief.

"He pushed himself to his limits to perform that ritual. I will immediately inform Kushina of this good news."

Whoosh…

Minato teleports from the office.

"Let's meet with him. It has been a month since he went into a coma."

Tsunade grabs chibi Katsuyu from Tonton's clutches, who groans in displeasure.

Oink… Oink…

Swish… swish…

Tsunade makes some hand signs and reverse summons to Shikkotsu Forest.

---------

Whoosh…

She appears in Shikkotsu forest alongside chibi Katsuyu.

"Tsunade-sama!"

The main body of Katsuyu walks out of her cave.

"Where is he?" Tsunade asks her.

BOOM…

Another violent explosion rings in the distance.

Tsunade's expression turns ugly, and she turns towards the direction of the explosion.

"Everyone is worried about him and the first things he does after waking up is to create chaos."

Whoosh…

Tsunade enters Sage Mode and dashes in the explosion's direction.

Sigh…

The Main body Katsuyu, and the chibi Katsuyu sighs.

"She is acting like an angry housewife again!"

In the forest,

Izuna is floating in front of a giant croc.

"Yo! Your body looks sturdier than the previous guy. Look at those shiny scales. I am sure you can handle a beating."

The giant croc trembles in fear as he stares at Izuna with terror in his eyes. His neighbor, a giant python is tied around a tree in a bowtie knot.

Roar…

The croc roars at Izuna and warns him to not approach him. He opens his giant maw as his teeth glisten with sharpness.

"Hmm… Mother's birthday will arrive soon. Maybe I can give her a purse made of crocodile leather."

Izuna rests his palm against his chin as he scrutinizes the giant croc.

Brrr…

A shiver runs down the giant croc's spine as it notices Izuna's scrutinizing gaze.

"Roar… No… skin."

The crocodile mumbles some incoherent words.

"Oh! He has awakened his spiritual intelligence. Katsuyu! Add him to the list."

A chibi Katsuyu jumps from Izuna's shoulder and marks the giant croc's body.

"That makes it three. Seems like the wild animals of the Shikkotsu Forest are developing intelligence at a rapid rate."

Izuna pats the giant croc's head.

"Study well or else…"

Plop…

The giant crocodile falls on the ground and loses consciousness.

Sigh…

"What a weak-hearted croc?!"

Whoosh…

"IZUNA!!"

Tsunade is rapidly dashing towards Izuna. Her right hand is balled into a fist and it glows with a light green chakra.

Izuna has noticed her a long time ago.

"No, you don't."

Whoosh…

Tsunade phases through Izuna's body, who is nonchalantly floating at his place.

Bang…

Her punch shatters a nearby two-story rock into pieces.

"…"

Izuna breaks out in a cold sweat as he stares at the remains of the boulder.

'Phew! Thankfully, I avoided it. Otherwise, the concussion from a direct hit would have hospitalized me for a day."

"Yo! What's the big deal? I just woke up, and this is how you greet me." Izuna has a sour face as he complains.

Humph…

"Can't you see how worried we are? It has been a month since you went into a coma and the first thing you do is to squander around." Tsunade roars in anger.

"A month?! Shit!"

Izuna hurriedly grabs Tsunade's arm despite her resistance.

Whoosh…

He teleports to Konoha together with Tsunade.


Check out my patreon and read some advance chapters

www.patreon.com/ForgottenLife

89