Chapter 46: Fathers
1.8k 11 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy climaxed, spilling his seed all over the floor Mari was close to finishing to the impromptu masturbation sensation had done wonders to cleanse her mind of the negative thoughts plaguing her.  

That was quite fun, Mari thought to herself as she wiped her juice soaked hand against the wall, cleaning it the last time she had masturbated in front of someone was with Shi.. Her hair jerked at the very thought of her name.

Now this is nothing like that this was little more than a primal urge despite only two sexual partners in my previous life I’ve always been attracted to both men and woman and that hasn’t changed despite my new life and form.

After all, when everything is said and done I’m still me and no amount of physical alterations or cosmetic glow ups will change what’s immutable. Oh well, Mari thought, no point overthinking things that will ultimately be meaningless.

“What’s your deal?” The boy asked, cleaning himself.   

                                                                                “My deal?”

                                                                                 “Watching a boy you’ve just met masturbate and… to join in like….”   

                                                                                 “I’m horny.” Mari smirked.

                                                                                 “Uh.. okay… but.”

                                                                                 “Were you expecting some grand explanation?”

                                                                                “No, not exactly.”

                                                                                “Sorry to disappoint you but even fair maidens have needs”

                                                                                   “I am aware of that thank you.”

                                                                                    “Even sweet miss Calliope, I bet.”

                                                                                    “Miss Calliope..” the boy whispered.

Look at me spouting off like I actually know anything truth be told, I don’t know shit about being a woman or how they’re supposed to feel. A few months of womanhood can’t unravel thirty-seven years of manhood, I suppose.

Mari laid down on the bed, spreading herself out and making herself comfortable in the feeling of a warm bed was a comfort that she barely remembered. Her eyelids were closing when a thought sparked in her mind.

“We should probably introduce ourselves, right?” Mari asked, yawning.

“Yeah, that might be in order.” the boy said sitting up”

                     

                                                                               “You can first see how I rudely interrupted you.”

                                                                         

The boy cleared his throat while wiping sweat from his face he was still noticeably flustered. Not that Mari blamed him, she’d have died of humiliation if someone had caught him jerking it in his past life.

“Forgive me for sullying your fair eyes with such an unseemly sight.”

“They were plenty sullied before you, so don’t worry.”

“I’m Drake Caelan Astrea, youngest son of the noble house of Astrea. Please let me explain before you…”

“Is your family name supposed to impress me? I don’t know shit about the Astrea or whatever family.”

                                                                “You’re joking, right?’

                                                                “Does it sound like I’m joking?”

                                                                “The Astreas, the accursed malefactors of Lancaster?”

                                                                 “Nope.”

                                                                 “The Astrea’s have been one of three ruling families in the Lancaster alliance and my father Regulus betrayed the other noble houses and ensured our countries subjugation.”  

“And when I confronted he ousted me from the family, my own Father.”

 

                                                             “I didn’t sign up for your life story get to the point.”

                                                       “Forgive me, it’s just my hatred for my father burns like the sun only surpassed by that wretched family.”

                                                        “So you want revenge on both your Father and the Royal cunts, right?”

                                                         “Yes, but I…”

 

 “Well, that’s really simple once all our enemies are dead just kill your Father and assume the mantle of a lord than spend the rest of your days returning your family it’s former glory.”

“Trash like me could never accomplish such a thing.” The boy said hanging his head.

“You’re not trash kid trust me, I know what trash looks really looks like.” Mari said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

That being said, after all she couldn’t forget that in the eyes of society she had been trash a parasite feasting upon the shit of life. Mari was sure that all her classmates had their own unique motivations to enroll as students, especially as this was a special class.

The tragedy that befell Shikishima village wasn’t an uncommon occurrence, just how many small villages are sacked and torn asunder by that god forsaken kingdom. No, not just the Kingdom in order to ensure a better world in honor of Shinobu’s memory.  

The entire church the shackles that bound her to a life of misery and oppression must be broke and burnt to the ground.     

 

                                                                 “Hey Astrea, I got a question for ya.”  

                                                                “No need for such formality, Drake is fine”

                                                                “Well Drake, did you ever think maybe your Father was in correct?”

Drake’s muscles tensed and he bore a look upon his face that screamed that I had struck a nerve as he rose from his position, fists clenched and teeth gritted.

“Any lord that sells out his people, his family! Deserves to die thousand times over.”

“What if your Father was trying to save as many lives as possible to prevent your people from suffering meaninglessly?” ‘

“Do you know what happened once my Father public ally surrendered?”

 

 

                       “No can’t say that I do.”

                  “He took a Princess in as an envoy, he treated our enemy like an exalted guest and then when other noble houses gathered.”

Drake paused for a moment to regain his composure and Mari listened intently as if she needed any more fuel to burn regarding her hatred of the kingdom.    

“They offered the noble houses a chance to surrender and become a vassal “ 

state, but the lords of Lancaster are proud and prideful, so they attacked the Princess.”

                

                                                                 “Let me guess it didn’t go so well?”

                                                                “The Princess was a monster she slaughtered them in a single stroke.”

 

                                                             “Sorry for your loss Drake, truly I am, but could you answer me a question?”

 

                                                                “Shoot.” He said sitting on the bed once again.

 

                                                                 “Which Princess was it? Was it that psycho Mei?”

                                                              “No, I’ve heard of the one they call demon, but she was not their that day.”

                                                              “Who was?”

                                                           “The woman who killed my people was… Setsuna.”

                                                            

                                                        “Setsuna? So in the end she really is just like the rest.”

 

 

 

                                                                 “What did you say?”

 

                                                                  “Don’t worry about it, I’m going to sleep.”

 

                                                                   “What about you, big boy?”

 

                                                              “I’m too wound up to sleep, so I might go for a run around the academy. Sleep well, Mari.”

 

                                                              “We have something in common by the way Drake.”

                                                               “Yeah?”

                                                                 My Father was an enormous piece of shit too.”

49