Head Pat
479 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sheng Li stared at the gentle man in front of him, confusion and anxiety only showing briefly before it soon vanished and once again became a calm, frozen over lake. Slowly blinking, it took awhile for him to respond and when he did it was just a simple and short nod. 

Seeing him act like this, Xiu Mo felt both sad and angry. He was not angry at Sheng Li, but was instead angry at those who treated such a young and innocent boy like a toy to vent their emotions, or treated him like a burden to be thrown away. 

Sighing to himself, Xiu Mo gently took Sheng Li's hands into his own. Rubbing them softly, only then did Xiu Mo see the scars on the palm of Sheng Li's hands. Xiu Mo felt his heart clench as he gazed down at Sheng Li's hands, his chest heaving like he was unable to breathe. 

"Fuck-!" Xiu Mo really couldn't help but to curse those beast like relatives. No. They were no better than trash. 

Hearing the gentle man curse, Sheng Li couldn't stop his hands from shaking. Was he going to be hit? 

Feeling his hands shake, only then did Xiu Mo rein in his anger. Caughing awkwardly, Xiu Mo then said softly, "My name is Xiu Mo, and from today on, I will be your new family." 

Sheng Li stared wide eyed at Xiu Mo as he shook his head. Xiu Mo couldn't understand why he was shaking his head so he asked, "Why do you say no?" 

Sheng Li didn't talk, he only kept shaking his head slowly. Xiu Mo stared at him for a long time before raising his hand. Sheng Li instantly stopped shaking his head, closed his eyes and clenched his teeth with tension. Seeing him like this, Xiu Mo really wanted to hug him. 

After waiting awhile and feeling no pain, Sheng Li gingerly opened one of his eyes to peek, only to feel a warm and and comforting sensation at the top of his head. Instantly, his eyes widened. Staring dumbly at Xiu Mo, he took a moment before hesitantly rubbing the top of his head against the warm palm like he had seen his brother do with his parents.

Although Sheng Li didn't know why Xiu Mo was being so gentle, he didn't expect it to last long. But even so, this didn't mean he didn't yearn for warmth. 

After all, he was only a child. No matter what he had experienced, no matter how much he matured due to it. He was still only a child at heart.

                                                –Xiu Mo's diary–

Murder is necessary when dealing with the people who hurt the cute little villian.

(Here is a drawing of the cute little villian getting his head pat.)

                                              –Sheng Li's diary–

Future villain reminiscing in his future diary of this day: Aw yes, my first head pat.

(Here is a poorly drawn stick figure that was supposed to be Xiu Mo.) 

28