Arc I – Chapter 3: In love?
5.3k 12 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long round of pleasure in bed, they finally stopped, and the woman lay in his arms.

"Well," Sian grinned playfully, "You were worth every penny I paid."

"Glad to hear that," she smiled back, looking visibly tired.

Sian hugged her close to his chest and caressed her straight hair. "It's late, and you seem very tired. We better get some sleep."

A short time later, Sian heard the woman's calm breathing, indicating that she was already asleep. Since he had good stamina, he didn't fall asleep right away.

With her still in his arms, and stroking her hair, he stared at her deeply, his head overflowing with thoughts.

He used to sleep with various women, but it wasn't like him to act like he did last night or even now, treating them affectionately. He almost never cared about the feelings of others.

Although it was the first time seeing this woman, he felt a strange attraction for her. He sensed there was something unusual about her.

Could he have fallen in love with her?

The instant that thought came to his mind, he quickly denied it. After all, there was no way he could fall in love with someone just because she was good in bed, right?

The strange attraction he was feeling was probably because she looks so much like the woman he knew when he was a kid, with the only difference being their race.

That said, thoughts of her wouldn't leave his head. The idea of having her warm his bed every night wasn't a bad one.

As his mind wandered, it didn't take long for him to fall asleep too.

***

The next morning.

After waking up, Sian looked at the woman who was sleeping in his arms. He caressed her head with tenderness.

Although he believes he's not in love with her, he couldn't deny that he had a strange affection for her.

While he was lost in thoughts, a soft voice sounded.

“Morning!”

He noticed a pair of brown eyes looking at him and said.

“Good morning! Hm... I know it's a little late for that, but my name is Sian, what's yours?”

“Ophilia,” she replied.

“Ophilia…" Sian murmured.

For a moment, he had a feeling of déjà vu. He felt like he had heard that name before. But after struggling to remember, nothing came to his mind.

"It's a good name, it's a pleasure to meet you,” he said.

“The pleasure is all mine.” She continued as her hand went down to his morning excitement, “You woke up pretty excited, want to pick up where we left off?”

“I'd love to,” he said, smiling, “But unfortunately, I still have a few things to do, and we can't let... Errr... what was his name again? Bodo, Borbo... Balbo?”

“Badonis,” she said.

“Yeah yeah, that's it, we can't keep him waiting that long. After all, we used his room last night.”

Still naked, Ophilia stood up while saying, “He's very greedy and avaricious. With the amount you paid, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you spent more time.”

Although tempted by her proposal as he saw her enticing body, the strange feeling he felt towards her prevented him from moving forward.

***

After leaving the room together with Ophilia, Sian found Badonis, who was already waiting outside with a wide smile on his face.

“Good morning young mister, how was your night?” Badonis spoke the moment he saw Sian leave.

“It was a wonderful night. Ophilia is an exceptional woman, worth every penny,” Sian said with a smile.

“I'm glad to hear that!” Badonis opened an even bigger smile.

He was so happy that it looked like he was going to hug Sian any minute now. This was giving him creeps.

“I've got a few things to do, so I'm gonna be on my way,” Sian said as he was preparing to leave, but before he even moved a step, his gaze passed over Ophilia, who had a calm and bright atmosphere.

At that moment, he had a feeling that if he leaves like this, he'll regret it. Although he still didn't understand what was going on in his own head, he knew he couldn't leave like that.

Seeing that Sian had not left the place, Badonis asked flatteringly, “Does the young mister need anything else?”

“How about we talk business?”

“What kind of business?” Seeing Sian's serious face, Badonis asked cautiously.

“Something beneficial for both of us. You seem to have keen eyes for business, and I'm sure you'll like it.” Sian spoke as he reached into his waist bag to pick up a leather bag with some coins.

“What would the young mister like to buy?” The old man asked excitedly, obviously remembering the gold coin Sian spent last night.

“Sell me Ophilia,” Sian demanded.

Hearing Sian's words, the old man seemed even happier when he answered.

“Oh, so that was it. Even though she can't read, she's still a great choice. Just look at her, and you'll see how well-cared-for she is. She has no scars, her teeth are still intact, and since she does not work in the sun or do anything heavy, her skin is still smooth.”

Badonis took a breath and continued enthusiastically.

“She also knows how to sew, cook, wash, and can still warm your bed every night.”

“The cost would be around 20 silver coins, but since the young mister seems to have liked her, I will give it to you as a symbol of our future friendship. Of course, if the young mister wishes, you can choose any of the other women; they are also in great condition.”

By the words and flattering tone of Badonis, he seemed to be trying to create a bond with Sian.

“Then I will accept your goodwill,” Sian said as he reached out to Badonis.

After both of them shook hands, Sian turned his gaze to Ophilia, only to realize that even after being given as a gift, her expression did not change at all.

Maybe for her, it's just another ordinary day. After all, she's a slave of a brothel, and she must not have had many choices in her life.

He continued to examine her only to realize that although she was wearing a simple gray nightdress, there was no hiding her voluptuous curves.

A truly seductive figure, even this long nightdress couldn't hide her charm.

Having noticed Sian's look, Ophilia gave a slight smile as if she were a beautiful blooming flower.

Even though it was a simple smile, it was enough to make Sian's heart race. No matter how much he tried to deny it, this made it clear to him that he was attracted to her.

After organizing his thoughts, Sian asked, “Could you arrange a change of clothes for Ophilia?”

“Of course, I was already planning this. After all, you can't give a gift without the wrapping.”

After saying that, Badonis called a maid and ordered her to prepare some changes of clothes.

“While the maid prepares the clothes, we will go to my office to cancel the current slave possession contract and prepare a new one so that the young mister can officially become Ophilia's owner.”

Arriving at the office, Badonis turned to Ophilia and said, “Now let's cancel the contract.”

At that moment, Badonis began to chant a spell.

A few seconds later, a purple mark of rounded shape appeared on Ophilia's forehead, and a faint mist of light blue color came out of the mark and dispersed.

“Now we can make a new contract.”

Badonis got a new contract out of the desk drawer.

“Please put a drop of your blood here so we can proceed.”

Sian took the pin delivered by the old man and pricked his thumb, dropping a drop of blood on the contract.

Turning to Ophilia, he said, “Since it's been a long time since you've become a slave, I must remind you that the moment the magical essence of your new master is going to get into your head, it will cause pain and discomfort. You must endure it and not resist; otherwise, the contract will fail, and we would have to start again. Now I'm going to start.”

After a few seconds, as Badonis continued the enchantment, the contract in his hand shone, and a light blue mist came out of it, heading towards Ophilia's head, who seemed to be nervous.

By the time the mist touched her head, her expression changed from nervousness to pain, and despite this, she tried to endure it.

“Aahh!” She ended up releasing a groan of pain and put her hands on her head.

Hearing Ophilia's cries, Sian felt anguish within himself and hesitated a little before embracing her and casting a light spell quickly to ease the pain.

“Do not worry, this will not last long. Just hold on a little longer, and the discomfort will pass.” He whispered in her ear.

This was certainly very different from his normal self.

Although he had a hard time accepting this, the only thing that came to his mind that made him act like this was just one: he fell in love. Of course, this could also just be a passing crush due to her reminding him of someone from his past, but only time could tell.

Shortly after, Badonis ended the enchantment, and the same purple mark as before appeared on her forehead, but it soon disappeared.

“Okay, now she's officially the young mister's slave,” he told Sian.

83