Arc II – Chapter 52: The night with Ophilia 3 (Part 2)*
1.2k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting off of Sian, Ophilia went back between his legs and looking at him, she licked her lips.

"Since your little boy is behaving well, I will give it a reward."

Ophilia took Sian's cock into her warm, moist mouth. Holding the base with one hand, she rocked her head back and forth as her tongue caressed deftly each place around the head.

Feeling the pleasure coursing through his cock, Sian did his best not to moan like last time. But it seemed Ophilia wasn't going to let that happen, she squeezed her soft lips tightly, going from top to bottom repeatedly and each time, she went further and faster.

Not wanting to let out embarrassed moans, Sian brought his hands to Ophilia’s head and wrapped his fingers in her brown hair in an attempt to slow her down.

Despite succeeding in his goal, he heard a mischievous giggle. It was at that moment that Ophilia's tongue worked even more skillfully on the outline of his penis.

With a smile on her face, Ophilia released Sian's cock, but a thin line of sticky liquid still connected the two. Making a show for him, she sipped it and positioned her mouth over the tip of his cock before opening it, letting her saliva drip over it.

While Sian was mesmerized by the scene before his eyes, Ophilia sucked him back into her mouth. She pressed her tongue firmly on the shaft before moving down on one side of the penis and moving up the other while making wet sounds.

"You are amazing..." Sian groaned. “Every time you move your tongue, I feel my legs weaken."

"I have to do my best." She said between licks. "The same way you love my ass and my breasts, I love your little boy."

Taking Sian's cock once again into her mouth, Ophilia swallowed it down to the base while letting out choking sounds. Feeling her tongue reach his balls, Sian tilted his head back in an attempt to resist the urge to cum right there, but it seemed impossible to resist much longer.

Seeming to sense his condition, Ophilia pulled back her mouth as she noisily sipped the liquids on Sian's cock. Using her arms to bring her breasts together, she stuck out her tongue, letting the sticky liquid spill over them and spread it.

Facing Sian with her big brown eyes, she squeezed her breasts even tighter and teased him. "You have to hold on a little longer, or you won't be able to enjoy these babies."

"I feel like my dick is going to explode at any moment." Sian breathed heavily.

She brought her chest closer to his groin. "The more you hold it, the more pleasurable it will be."

Grasping Sian's penis, Ophilia rubbed it against her sticky breasts and soon wrapped it between them. She moved them up and down gently so that he wouldn't cum immediately. But with how sensitive his cock was, it would be hard to hold out for long when being enveloped by those plump, soft breasts.

"Your little boy is pulsing uncontrollably." Ophilia said in a lewd voice as she looked up. "Do you want to cum?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't." Sian groaned.

"Then do it in my mouth."

Releasing her breasts, she wrapped the head of Sian's penis between her slick lips again and used her tongue eagerly.

"I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum!"

As if his words were a cue, Ophilia quickly swallowed down to the base of Sian's cock, receiving the first shot in her throat. With obscene and stimulating noises coming out of her mouth, Ophilia began to move her head.

As if she were milking him, she sucked from the base to the tip and immediately went back to repeat the process.

Facing such pleasure as he poured it all into Ophilia's mouth, all Sian could do was squirm uncontrollably as he tried to contain her euphoric yells.

When she finished sucking all the cum from Sian's cock, Ophilia released him from her grip and wiped the remaining traces on her lips.

"What did you think?" She asked.

"Unimaginably pleasurable..." Sian took a hard breath. "For a moment, I thought I was going to faint..."

"Then you’d better lie down on the bed, because we are going to the main course."

Following Ophilia's lead, Sian slowly settled on the bed with his back down. His actions were soon followed by Ophilia, who sat up and positioned Sian still stiffening cock right between the soaked lips that were between her voluptuous thighs.

Moving her hips back and forth slowly, she asked. "How are you feeling?"

"Very good." Sian placed his hands on Ophilia’s soft waist.

"Then let's make it even better."

Lifting her hips a little, she grasped Sian's cock. Using her delicate fingers, she gently rubbed it along her slippery wet slit.

Perhaps because she felt she had teased enough, she slowly lowered her hips, engulfing the head of Sian’s penis in her hot, moist pussy.

After standing still for a few seconds, Ophilia clenched her pussy and moved her sexy body upward, letting Sian's cock slip out. In one swift movement, she lowered her hips and her lower lips opened again, welcoming her visitor. Squeezing her insides again, she continued to repeat her previous movements deftly.

Faced with the magnificent sight of Ophilia's lower lips opening and engulfing him, Sian forgot to hold back his yells as his arousal went through the roof. The wonderful sensation around his cock made him feel as if he was going to melt at any moment.

As she kept up her continuous movements, Ophilia's sweet moans were getting louder and louder. But seeming to have reached the limit of her endurance, her moans were becoming breathless. Nevertheless, the excitement on her face seemed to grow continuously as she used her free hand to caress her erect nipples.

But suddenly and without warning, Ophilia released her full weight on Sian's cock, allowing him to get buried to the base and be engulfed by the heat of her depths. With a howl of delight from Sian, she continued to move her hips quickly and rhythmically, making the sound of their skins slapping echo through the small room.

Letting Sian's cock almost come out of her slippery pussy, Ophilia always stopped precisely when the head was about to escape and soon slid it in again.

Repeating her movements continuously, the love nectar mixed with Sian's liquids and the saliva from before was continuously dripping down Sian's balls before dripping onto the mattress.

After continuing to move her hips rapidly for a while, Ophilia suddenly stopped, leaving the tip of Sian's cock positioned right at the entrance to her soaked slit.

Due to Ophilia's incessant movements, the sweat that covered her entire body dripped continuously onto Sian. But the sight of her wet, lustrous skin bathed in candlelight in the darkened room only made Sian more and more aroused.

With heavy breathing mixed with her moans, Ophilia used the weight of her body and came down quickly. With a loud pop of colliding skins, she had Sian's cock completely inside her pussy again.

Repeating the same motion, Ophilia used more and more force to lower herself, causing not only Sian to groan with pleasure, but the bed as well.

Keeping her pace slow but strong, Ophilia's brown eyes were burning with lust as she looked into Sian's face. She seemed to be reveling in his pleased expression.

Sensing that the old bed would not hold Ophilia's wild ride, Sian began to move his hips to meet Ophilia's, matching her movements.

Suddenly, Ophilia arched her body backwards as her pussy contracted uncontrollably around Sian's cock.

“I’m cumming! “I’m cumming!” Ophilia howled loudly.

The spasms of Ophilia's pussy and the incessant shaking of her hips almost made Sian cum immediately. But before he could reach the climax, Ophilia's body went limp and she released her body onto Sian's.

"That was awesome..." Ophilia gasped with her eyes half closed.

"I was almost there." Sian mumbled.

"I could feel it." She gave a small laugh. "That's why I ended before..."

"You demon, you are still bullying me." Sian lightly slapped both of her protruding buttocks. "Looks like I will need to punish you."

"I'll help you with that." Ophilia moved slowly, getting out off Sian.

Getting between Sian's legs, she tucked her calves under his thighs and crawled backwards. She stopped only when she was close enough for his stiff cock to fit into her butt crack.

"Now you can beat at will." She looked over her shoulder and said breathlessly.

Holding her fluffy tail with one hand, Sian used the other to slap her voluminous ass, making little ripples spread across her buttocks.

"Your ass-cheeks are wonderful." Sian sank his fingers into her ass.

"Then enjoy the view."

Ophilia lifted her hips slightly and leaned forward, making visible her pussy dripping with love nectar. Continuing her actions, she took Sian's throbbing cock and pushed it against her soaked crack. Rubbing it lightly against her slit, she lined it up against her entrance.

No longer teasing as before, she sat up in one go, taking everything into herself. As if to make Sian cum immediately, she moved her hips rhythmically.

Gradually increasing her speed, she began to make contractions that were accompanied by her lust-filled voice.

Reaching his limit, Sian closed his eyes in pleasure and ejaculated deep inside Ophilia. Each time her ass descended, Sian's hips quivered as another wave of cum shot out until finally there was nothing left.

Leaning forward, Ophilia let the contents inside her moist vagina escape, spilling it all onto Sian's half-erect penis.

Faced with this magnificent scene, even if he wanted to continue, Sian had no energy left because of the amount of work Illianna made him do. Fortunately, Ophilia seemed to be exhausted as well.

Sitting back on his groin, she let her back fall onto Sian's gasping chest. Gathering her strength, she pulled her calves out from under Sian's thighs and slowly crawled to his side.

With a tired and satisfied expression, she stretched Sian’s arm across the bed and rested her head on it.

Giving her lips a quick kiss, Sian murmured. "Let's get some rest before Emily and Illianna come back."

With a small nod of her head, Ophilia smiled satisfied and closed her eyes.

 

As I usually do short scenes, I thought I'd do this longer one for a change, but I feel like I ended up dragging the scene too much. But it's not something I'll do recurrently, as it's more work to do than the shorter ones.

I usually don't write a lot of dialogue during sex scenes because I feel cringe by putting 'oh yeah, fuck me harder' things. Because of this, I usually keep it to a minimum and only put dialogues that I think fit the situation. But this time I tried to do it differently and added a little more dialogue.

Since I felt like drawing a scene to put in the chapter, I did it. Although it didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, and still has a few minor errors, I think it's reasonably good for a mouse drawing.

 

Ophilia

#This is an alternate version of the original since nudity is against the SH rules.

26