Arc III – Chapter 94: Ophi x Milka (part 3)*
525 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grabbing Sian's shirt, Milka pulled it, ripping everything off. Wasting no time, she also ripped off his pants and underwear.

"You are quite aggressive today."

Still lying on the bed, Sian put his hands behind his head and put one leg over the other.

"I need to push myself, otherwise-"

Looking at Ophi lying next to Sian, Milka slapped her ass and held it tightly, making her moan subtly.

"This here will make you let me aside."

Interested in what lay ahead, Sian asked, "What do you intend to do?"

"I also read the sacred treasure, master," she said proudly. "I know what you will like."

Throwing her leg over Sian’s, she stood with her beautiful ass towards to him. Although it was not huge like Ophi's, it was still a splendid ass.

Letting her long tail fall to the side, she sat on his thighs. Leaning on her knees, she moved back slowly until Sian's stiff cock that was lodged over his abdomen touched the valley of her ass.

Releasing her weight, she pressed her ass against his cock and slowly rolled from side to side as she went further back. As Sian’s cock reached Milka's pussy, she began to move back and forth, running the entire length of it.

Each time she moved, love nectar oozed from her pussy and bathed Sian's cock.

Noticing that he was enjoying it, she didn't stop there. Raising her ass, she grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip all over her slippery, sticky pussy, making him moan with pleasure.

Finally, she brought him to the entrance of her slit. Because she was soaking wet, with just a slight downward thrust, Sian's cock slid smoothly into her warm moist entrance.

Although Sian had not yet moved a muscle since Milka started, he was enjoying every second of it.

Giving him a better view to enjoy, she slowly squatted down, causing him to penetrate deep inside her pussy. Before she reached the halfway point, she moved up, returning to the tip again while firmly embracing Sian's swollen head.

"Urhh," Sian groaned involuntarily. "You're pretty strong down there."

Looking over her shoulder with a satisfied face, she squatted down again. But this time, she made a quick downward motion and engulfed everything to the base, making Sian moan along with her.

Lying back, he enjoyed Milka's silky, slippery pussy perfectly fitted to the base of his cock.

Without wasting any time, she started bouncing her hips up and down as she let out moans of pure pleasure.

Showing her effort, she was making nimble, circular movements, massaging every inch of Sian's cock. His pleasure was not only carnal, but also visual. Each time Milka swallowed him, he saw his cock, being swallowed and enveloped by the nectar from her lower lips.

This along with the pressure and warmth that embraced him made him feel like he was in paradise.

Holding back the wave of pleasure that was coming, Sian grabbed her ass and squeezed her butt cheeks.

At that moment, Ophi, who was lying on the side watching everything, came closer.

Seeing this, Milka went into a state of alert, "What are you going to do?!"

"It is the wife's duty to help her husband," Ophi replied with a mischievous smile.

Moving to between Milka's legs, Ophi began licking her clit. In the midst of this, Sian could occasionally feel her tongue slipping over his cock.

With Ophi showing her skills, Milka's moans became more constant. It was only a matter of time before she gripped Sian's thighs firmly with her hands while her hips spasmed and she let out intense moans of pleasure.

"Ahnn~~ Mastannn, I'm melting~~" Milka whined.

As for Sian, even with Ophi's help, he couldn't handle the contractions of Milka's pussy that brought him to peak pleasure.

Before he knew it, Sian released his thick seed inside Milka. With each pulse of his cock in orgasm, Milka moaned together.

After he released everything, Milka continued to sit for a few seconds, and then slowly stood up, making a sucking sound as Sian's cock came out of her. Staring at her half-open vagina, Sian watched his semen begin to trickle out.

But before it leaked out, Ophi, who was between her legs, did not let the contents touch the bed. With her mouth open, she completely covered Milka’s pussy and began to suck it.

In a matter of seconds, she had already drunk every drop that Sian deposited inside.

"Whoa," Sian was awestruck. "That was refreshing for the eyes."

"Apparently, it wasn't just for the eyes," Ophi said as she grabbed Sian's cock. "This little boy here is already ready for another one."

"Not so fast,” Milka said. “It's payback time!"

Taking advantage of the position they were in, Milka stood and grabbed Ophi's hips. Turning around, she stood facing Sian while Ophi stood with her butt facing him.

Releasing Ophi on the bed, Milka knelt down and placed Ophi’s head between her knees. Grabbing Ophi’s thighs, Milka made her get on her knees with her face buried in the mattress while her big ass was spread wide in front of Sian.

"Slap that big perverted ass, master."

Promptly getting on his knees right behind Ophi, Sian laughed, "Looks like I'm going to enjoy this payback time."

Because Ophi was so arched with Milka on her back, Sian could completely see her ass without even spreading her cheeks.

As he admired Ophi's half-open lips and her round cheeks, her hips began to sway. At the same time, her tail was moving rhythmically from side to side.

"I think I'll enjoy this payback time, too."

Although her voice was muffled from being face down on the mattress, Ophi sounded excited.

Digging his fingers into both cheeks of her ass with force, Sian brought his cock close to her crotch.

"Since it is your revenge, you choose where I go," he told Milka.

Taking Sian's cock in her delicate hands, she ran it through the valley of Ophi. Starting from her pink bud, she lowered it to the lips of the slippery slit and positioned it. But before Sian could enter, Ophi interrupted him.

"I want more above."

"Eh?" surprised, Milka nudged the folds of her button with the tip of Sian's cock. "You want it here? Are you sure?"

"Yeah," she stated, "I'm already lubricated."

Looking at Sian's cock and then at the place where Ophi wanted it, Milka said, "I don't think it fits."

"Just watch," Sian said.

With Milka's guidance, he pushed his hips, making the head of his cock slowly make its way inside.

Although he didn't enter completely, Sian was already feeling the pleasure enveloping him. It's soft, but tight at the same time.

Pushing a little harder, he fully inserted the head of his cock while murmuring in pleasure.

Bringing his hands up to Ophi’s thighs, he slowly pulled her against his groin, making it fit perfectly inside her.

"Ahnn," Ophi groaned, "Your little boy is burning with excitement."

"She really received it all inside, but it looks like it's exactly the measure," Milka looked impressed. "The folds are stretched to the maximum. Doesn't it hurt?"

"It's pleasant when you get used to it," Ophi replied. "How about you start moving, dear?"

"Got it," Sian replied.

Moving his hips, Sian pulled his cock out and slowly entered again. Repeating the same movements over and over again, he gradually increased his speed.

Before he knew it, Sian's hips were already on autopilot, putting the full length of his cock in and then pulling it to the tip.

His eyes were divided between looking at Ophi's ass and Milka's huge breasts that were swaying due to her being on top of Ophi.

Noticing his look, Milka teased, "Master is a pervert."

Pulling on her nipple, he said, "A perverted cow like you daring to call me a pervert, it seems I need to discipline you."

As she moaned at Sian's fingers pinching her, he took his mouth to her mounds and nibbled on them.

"Ahn~~" Milka whined. "Yeaahh~~, keep licking your favorite breasts, my perverted mastann~"

Given the continuous moans coming from Ophi, she seemed to be enjoying it as much as Sian and Milka.

After pounding intensely against Ophi's ass for a while and playing with Milka's mound, Sian quickly reached his limit.

"I'm going to cum!"

Gripping tightly on both of Ophi's thighs, Sian pulled her hard, kneading her ass against his groin. The instant he poured his load into her depths, they both practically howled with pleasure.

As if to ensure that he released everything inside her, Ophi's ass squeezed him continuously until his load was completely released.

Still on his knees inside Ophi, Sian continued to feel her for a few more seconds before letting his body fall back.

After releasing Ophi her grip, Milka rested both hands on her buttocks.

"Did you really enjoy the master sticking it up your ass?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm a kinky woman," she gasped as she crawled down the sheet to Sian's chest, where she lay down and looked at Milka. "Do you want to try it too?"

Nestling into Sian's chest as well, Milka gave an immediate response, "I'll pass."

While they were like this, due to Ophi's drunkenness, she quickly succumbed to sleep and was soon followed by the other two.

 

To tell you the truth, this was a very difficult scene to write. I have a serious problem with thinking I am being too prolix or too concise. 

Initially, all the 3 parts was a 1800 word chapter. But from my point of view, since it was an interaction with 3 people, some scenes seemed rushed, so I decided to write a little more.

However, in this thought of "I will write a little more", in each scene I increased a considerable amount of words. With this, what was originally one chapter became 4 and in the proofreading, with the thinking, 'I think this is too much', I cut some parts, which resulted in what you read.

Since I usually do longer chapters, I will try something shorter next time.

What do I want by saying all this? Nothing, just a thought I wanted to share with you.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

 

If you are interested, you can read advanced chapters on my Patreon.

12