Arc IV – Chapter 114: Meeting with the Queen (Part 1)*
489 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Pretending to be polite is truly exhausting," Sian grumbled in frustration as he waited for the elevator to reach his floor.

Finally, the doors opened, and he stepped into the cabin, accompanied by Joan, her arm linked with his. Sian let out a deep sigh as the elevator ascended.

"Next time, I'll just say I have urgent matters," he muttered.

"To be honest, I'm surprised you held back so much," Joan teased, trailing her fingers along Sian's jawline. "Seems like the aggressive and euphoric boy has matured since the last time we met."

"Well, a lot has happened," Sian replied.

"I've heard about some things," Joan said. "So, honey, I also heard that you now have a wife and a daughter. Can I meet them now?"

"Ophi is busy, and Emily is playing with the children at the orphanage," Sian explained.

"That means it'll just be us at home, or is there someone else?" Joan teased, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Just you and me," Sian replied, catching her insinuation.

"Good to know," Joan replied, her eyes roaming over Sian's body from head to toe.

Once the elevator reached their destination, Sian led Joan to the living room, where she seemed impressed by the decor.

"This place feels so lived-in and cozy," she praised, looking around.

"It's Illianna's doing," Sian explained, flopping down onto the couch.

"She's really good at interior design," Joan complimented, sitting down beside him.

"You look quite beautiful today," Joan said, leaning closer to him and brushing her fingers against his forehead. "That intimidating expression you always had seems to have softened. It seems like your family has been good for you."

"The way you say it makes me sound like a child, but thank you," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Why do you seem so uncomfortable?" Joan asked, moving even closer. "You don't have to be shy around me; I'm your friend."

Sian placed his hand on Joan's face and pushed her away gently.

"The moment you found out there was no one at home, your expression changed. I have a feeling you're planning to seduce me," he accused, locking eyes with her.

"I'm just happy to finally be able to visit your home, that's all," Joan insisted.

"As much as I want to believe that, I know you're just using it as an excuse to seduce me so that I'll help you with that cellphone thing," Sian joked.

"Is that a problem?" Joan asked, smiling.

"No, I'm fine with it, but I'd prefer if you were straightforward about it," Sian replied. "Won't your husband be dissatisfied? Didn't he come with you?"

"Which one? Vin?" Joan raised an eyebrow.

"The bald one," Sian said. "He doesn't like me."

"It's Vin, but him not liking you is entirely your fault," Joan declared. "I invited him to come with me, but he didn't want to meet you."

"Well, then he must hate a lot of people because I'm not the only one who took you to bed," Sian said, laughing.

Joan shook her head, smiling. "It's not because of that," she said. "He doesn't care if I sleep with others. He has other women too. The problem is, when you were visiting, you said you wouldn't share me, his wife, with him."

"Well, he had you all the time, so a few nights without you wouldn't hurt," Sian shrugged.

Upon hearing that, Joan sighed. "It's because of your indifferent and cold attitude towards others that you're hated by so many people."

"Are we going to start or not?" Sian asked.

Joan didn't respond verbally but moved closer to Sian's face with accelerated breathing, and their lips met in a passionate and desire-filled kiss. Their tongues danced with each other, exploring every corner of the other's mouth.

Initially, Sian had no intention of having sex with Joan, but given the situation, he didn't plan to resist Joan's charms and let himself be carried away by the pleasure of the moment.

Joan licked the tip of Sian's tongue, exploring every inch of his lips as he responded in kind. This seemed to have made Joan even more excited as she seemed ready to devour him.

Without parting their lips, Sian grabbed Joan's waist and pulled her onto his lap, forcefully caressing her buttocks.

"Uhnnn..." Joan moaned, further arousing him. But as she seemed to have no hurry while kept kissing him, Sian let her control the rhythm.

When they finally separated their lips, Joan turned her attention to Sian's neck, nibbling on the skin as her hands slid down his shirt.

"Mmm... you taste delicious," Joan whispered, unbuttoning Sian's shirt.

With Sian's well-defined and toned chest exposed, Joan continued moving her lips downward, exploring the path until she reached his nipples. She lightly nibbled on them, causing him to let out a restrained moan.

Without wasting any time, Joan removed Sian's hands from her ass and backed away, kneeling in front of him. Skillfully, she unbuttoned Sian's pants and pulled them down his legs, revealing his groin.

Joan looked up and met Sian's eyes. She knelt down and, with a seductive smile, engulfed her lips around the tip of his cock. Sian moaned with pleasure as he felt Joan's warm and skillful mouth on his member.

As if savoring it, she licked and teased the tip between her soft lips before smoothly letting it slide out.

"You're still as vigorous as the last time I saw you," Joan said with a mischievous smile.

"And you're as skilled as ever," Sian replied.

"I'm even better than before," Joan boasted, taking her fingers to Sian's balls.

Using her free hand, she guided Sian's cock into her mouth, skillfully sucking and licking. The warm breath and the inside of Joan's mouth against his skin made him moan with pleasure.

While Joan stroked and sucked Sian's cock, she looked up to meet his gaze. Her eyes sparkled with desire as she watched him watching her. Sian couldn't take his eyes off her, feeling more and more aroused as Joan continued to work on his member.

As Sian's breath grew heavier, Joan sucked on the tip before slowly taking his entire shaft into her mouth. She moved skillfully, using her tongue in a sensitive yet vigorous manner to tease and stimulate every part of Sian's cock.

"Ohh..." Sian moaned, completely surrendered to the pleasure Joan was providing him.

Joan swirled her tongue around the head of Sian's cock, pressing it firmly while making short, gentle motions. With a firm grip on the base, she stroked the length that was slick with her saliva.

Allowing the tip to pop out of her lips, Joan licked the side of his cock with wet sounds before taking it back into her mouth and eagerly sucking on it.

With a fixed and intense gaze from Joan's amethyst eyes, Sian's excitement only grew with each passing moment. It left him with a strong desire to fuck her mouth forcefully, and unable to resist his urges, he thrust his hips upward to meet Joan's lips.

"This feels good," Sian murmured.

He grabbed the back of Joan's head with both hands and guided her movements on his shaft.

"Mmm..." Joan moaned.

She cupped Sian's balls with her hand and gently massaged them as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"Oh, yes..." Sian groaned.

As orgasm approached, impulses took over Sian, and he stood up while forcing Joan's head to work faster. Sensing his cock starting to throb, Sian made Joan suck him deeper and deeper, his shaft penetrating her throat.

"Ughh..."

Joan coughed as she tried to breathe, but with Sian's cock pounding inside her throat, she was choking.

"Fuckkkk..." Sian groaned as the rapid movements of his cock caused saliva to dribble from Joan's mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Joan groaned.

At that moment, Sian reached his limit and began shooting his cum down her throat.

"UGH!!" Sian groaned as he came and held her head until he released every drop of his seed.

Even amidst the choking sounds, Joan swallowed every drop of his cum. Only when he had emptied himself completely did Sian release Joan's head, and she gently pulled away while she sucked her saliva off his cock.

Taking a deep breath, she wiped her mouth with the tip of her fingers.

"That was so intense, I lost control. Was I too rough?" Sian asked.

"Yes, my throat hurts, but other than that, I'm fine."

"My bad," Sian said.

"It's been a while since I've been treated so roughly," Joan said.

"That being said, you didn't seem to mind one bit," Sian said.

"Well, since my husbands are the loving type, a change of scenery is refreshing, and if I can receive a favor in return, then it'll be worth it," Joan said.

"You almost convinced me to help you and Illianna with that cell phone of yours," Sian said as he sat back down on the couch.

"Now I'm even more motivated," Joan said as she stood up.

Joan slowly untied the knot of her dress at the chest area, revealing her cleavage to Sian. She began undressing for him, starting with her arms and sliding the elegant dress down her body.

Keeping her heels on, Joan unveiled her beautiful body with smooth and soft skin. She wore sensual stockings that accentuated her legs and a matching purple garter belt with spicy lingerie.

Doing a full turn in front of Sian, she smiled and asked, "So, what do you think?"

Joan was a stunning woman, with a slender waist, rounded breasts, and a gorgeous ass. Her skin was fair, with medium-sized breasts that fit perfectly on her well-proportioned body.

"You look good enough to eat," Sian replied.

"Then let's go for round two and finish what we started," Joan said with a wicked smile.

 

If you're curious about what happens in the next chapters or If you want variations of the illustrations, you will find them on my Patreon.

Of course, if you simply want to support my writing, you are also welcome =D

You can see the illustrations for free at the following sites, Pixiv and DeaviantArt.

6